Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike (25863 Views)

Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by naijacampu(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
tit:
ojuku again?
why are this 20 ipob yoots making noise and beating shest?
Wike has said he does not support you!
go home to your erosion
Seriously, you don't look well. I'll advice you to find even a menial job so as to feed yourself.
While you are at it you may have to visit psychiatric hospital, your post suggested a mentally sick person.
Ipob should be down the perking order of your waterloo.
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Useless and jobless youths.Is Ojukaye innocent of the allegation?A murderer must be jailed if found guilty by a competent court of law.
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
One of those that changed the name of our dear state to the rivers of blood.....you'll surely drown in that blood#Flagmustfacejustice#
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
I won't be surprised to hear the news that some people are beheaded in Rivers State in the next couple of days.
That's their official way of retaliation of government policies. Smh
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by nickxtra(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wike courting trouble again! Later he will say "na cultists"

1 Like

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by passionate88: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Make that guy dey prison, idiot murderer

1 Like

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by pissreligiion: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
chimere66:
Thousands of civil society protesters this morning staged a protest

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/civil-society-members-protest-in-port.html
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by freeze001(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
tit:
ojuku again?
why are this 20 ipob yoots making noise and beating shest?
Wike has said he does not support you!
go home to your erosion

Are u sleeping? Is IPOB terrorising u in ur dreams? Open ur eyes and read properly my friend!
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by seguno2: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
I think that PDP should also organise people to protest Buhari's arrest and detention of their party members.
Abi na only APC sabi protest ni?

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by nortcentrallord(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
doctorbabs:
Christian terrorist on rampage in Rivers and Bayelsa

Lol, they 'vnt killed anyone yet. Unlike some people up north that will gladly kill a lady for cautioning a guy not to do absolution in front of her shop which she pays for with her money yet in the West, people who practice the same faith don't behave like animals.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
He shut someone and didn't run him over.APC Zombies wanted Wike to transfer the case to Abuja bt he insisted that it happened in his Area of jurisdiction, on every court hearing Amacheree will pretend he's sick and not appear in court.

APC never see anything, Shey they were the once tagging Wike a murderer.
onismate:
Hi thank you for your great comment, thank God I was there when the did happened. The ojukaye guy is 100% guilty. Imagine a popular politician like him running a human being over with his car like an animal. This is murder case. Thank God for my life that day. It would have been me and my friends the so called politician who have killed. I am not from rivers state but I could remember that day that this incident happened. This man was ranting, almost held some corpers hostage that election day. He and his boys were ready to kill. Na so me and my friends run find our way. Before we held that he has killed someone. Let the law take its full course on this case.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Maxcollins042(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
raker300:
if I throw your insult back to you now, you'll be the first to run to myndd44 looking for my ban. You guys are weak but will always throw the first jab..respect yourself.

@topic
The man is wanted for murder, yet they protest in his favour. What a world we live in
Don't mind the idiot..her moniker depicts she reasons with her tit
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by eph12(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Very funny
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
nickxtra:
Wike courting trouble again! Later he will say "na cultists"
Which trouble is he causing?, so a murderer should be granted freedom.

He's a scapegoat,and Wike will use him to teach Mr president how to deal with people found guilty of various offences.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Silvofitz:
I won't be surprised to hear the news that some people are beheaded in Rivers State in the next couple of days.
That's their official way of retaliation of government policies. Smh
What do you knw of Rivers State?.

Nothing!.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by onismate: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
herbie27:
He shut someone and didn't run him over.APC Zombies wanted Wike to transfer the case to Abuja bt he insisted that it happened in his Area of jurisdiction, on every court hearing Amacheree will pretend he's sick and not appear in court.

APC never see anything, Shey they were the once tagging Wike a murderer.
maybe he shot some one some were else. But the case he's being detained for was that he used his car hit an innocent citizen in Abalama, Rivers state in the month of March during the last rivers rerun

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin WIKE strong man. Hol am thight. Buhari thinks his the only one good at detaining people unjustly.
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by texazzpete(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
tammie24:
So a murderer should be released abi

If na their family member this man kill will they come out to protest and how is he different from the other murderers in prison who also have health issues

By the way

The people way dey protest no reach 10 sef they say thousands

People get mind to be APC members for Rivers state sha

What's my own!

he really isn't legally guilty of murder until he is found guilty by the courts.
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
onismate:
maybe he shot some one some were else. But the case he's being detained for was that he used his car hit an innocent citizen in Abalama, Rivers state in the month of March during the last rivers rerun
The one i knw of is that he shot some1 along aba rd.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by rhymaholic: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ojukaye Amachree is a strong man from Buguma Asari-Toru LGA. He was a former chairman of that local government and a staunch Rotimi Amaechi supporter. He ported to APC from PDP when Amaechi his boss defected. I know all this cos I served at Kalabari National College, Buguma between 2013-2014 and I know a little about the politics in that community. I knew Wike would have a problem with him as he is anti-amaechi. I can't believe Wike is holding him for months on an allegation that is bailable, if it's FG now this same people supporting this injustice would be wailing. What ever the circumstances is, they should find a way around it and let the man be.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by impactinfluence: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Which way my people.....seriously most of the wars fought in this country were unnecessary but the greed and selfishness of men plunged us into a nightmare of no return.....#niajathink
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by buksaylor001: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why have they abandoned this man that did and gave everything for APC?
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by tit(f): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
onismate:
Hi thank you for your great comment, thank God I was there when the did happened. The ojukaye guy is 100% guilty. Imagine a popular politician like him running a human being over with his car like an animal. This is murder case. Thank God for my life that day. It would have been me and my friends the so called politician who have killed. I am not from rivers state but I could remember that day that this incident happened. This man was ranting, almost held some corpers hostage that election day. He and his boys were ready to kill. Na so me and my friends run find our way. Before we held that he has killed someone. Let the law take its full course on this case.

they should treat this protesters like the rest ipob yoot.
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Codes151(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clear throat# if i talk again ....these dog eaters ...sorry akwa ibom people would call for my ban again
we eat dogs yes!!! You?
Boko haram, rapists, child abusers!, religious goons! Terrorists!
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Trillyonaire: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thousands?
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by eenya00: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ojukaiye is a murderer and murder is not a bail able crime but of course the APC zombies and hirelings won't know that since its their fellow killer facing prison time. The details of his crimes were all over the internet during the governorship elections in Rivers state. Ojukaiye is the catalyst of the present crisis in Buguma town and the law must take its full course .

Zombies and efulefus will never understand or agree with logical reason
[murder is not a bailable offence.lol go and check condition for bail 4 a capital offence pls b4 posting ur ignorance.someone has to be in perfect condition to stand trial.d wife of an opposition party chieftain is d judge in the trial and u xpect him to keep shut.i support his prosecution not persecution things shud b done in accordance with d laws so as to stop dis cry of foul play ]

1 Like

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by BlackSeptember: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Wike is a good learner cool

He is following bubu
waiting there
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by AngelAhnie(f): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
BlackSeptember:
waiting there
OK
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by samjadinero(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Petrol =145/ltr. Kerosene =250/ltr. Gas don cost. No light. Rice 550/kongo. Beans =400/kongo. Garri =250/kongo...
Only mad People will protest for Politicians

1 Like

Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by AngelAhnie(f): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
BlackSeptember:
waiting there
Waiting there too
Re: Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
rhymaholic:
Ojukaye Amachree is a strong man from Buguma Asari-Toru LGA. He was a former chairman of that local government and a staunch Rotimi Amaechi supporter. He ported to APC from PDP when Amaechi his boss defected. I know all this cos I served at Kalabari National College, Buguma between 2013-2014 and I know a little about the politics in that community. I knew Wike would have a problem with him as he is anti-amaechi. I can't believe Wike is holding him for months on an allegation that is bailable, if it's FG now this same people supporting this injustice would be wailing. What ever the circumstances is, they should find a way around it and let the man be.
If his offence is a bailable one he would have been bailed.

He has been in prison for months now, and his godfather Ameachi, with their federal might can't help him. You can't kill some1 and walk freely on the streets, is not political and he was arrested by the army.

Justice shld be served, he taught he was a god.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector / Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Shi’ites Celebrate El-zakzaky’s Birthday, Shut Down Parts Of Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.