Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lose Weight, Get Glowing Skin And Healthy Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight, Get Glowing Skin And Healthy Hair (524 Views)

15 Foods To Eat For A Glowing Skin And Healthy Hair / Want To Lose Weight? Get Your Dream Body In 2017 / How To Get Glowing Skin With Home Remedies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight, Get Glowing Skin And Healthy Hair by Belleladiva(f): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2016
I love looking good, it's one of my personal obsessions and I believe everyone should always invest in achieving the best version of their physical appearance. In other to do that, maintaing a healthy weight should be the ideal goal. There was a time in my life when I was obsessed with looking like a super model. Think Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Miranda Kerr. That was fun though I later realised that it was totally unrealistic for my body type. I mean if I weighed 50-55 kg then I would be all head. Lol. So I decided to settle for a weight that would make me look more healthy and normal. I had to take my BMI into consideration. I also wanted to eat for glowy skin and healthy hair. So I ran to Google and read tons of articles and I came up with a list of foods that will help me threefold.
1. Help me lose/maintain my weight
2. Give me glowing skin
3. Encourage healthy hair growth

1. Avocado
This fruit packs a punch. It is high in fiber and that means it will help to regulate your bowel movements. Emptying your bowels on a regular basis will help minimize bloating. It will also make you feel less hungry. That means you are less likely to overeat and gain extra weight. Avocado is also one of the popular foods that is recommended for healthy glowing skin. You can even use it as a face mask or a hair mask. Some of the nutrients in avocado is believed to encourage healthy hair growth. So I always make sure to stock up on avocados weekly and I eat 2 or 3 daily. It is quite tasty too.

2. Green tea
I wouldn't bore you by listing all the benefits of green tea. I believe it is common knowledge. But the fact that it is a fat shedding ninja, gives me amazing glowing skin and also contributes to my hair growth makes it the holy grail of all foods. I mean it is just fabulous. I take 4 cups of green tea every single day. I don't add any sweetner because I don't want to lower its potency. Start drinking green tea today and you'll thank me later. I also use it to rinse my hair after deep conditioning. Sometimes I use it as a toner. I mean this tea is just AWESOME!

3. Carrots
This crunchy goodness will give you glowing skin overtime and the fiber it contains will aid your weight loss journey. But do you know that carrot contributes to hair growth and thicker hair? You can use it as a deep condiotioning treatment to prevent hair loss and shedding. Blend or juice a carrot or two and add a little honey and olive oil and voila, you'll have an all natural hair treatment. You use carrots in your smoothies or just drink the juice. The beta carotene it contains will help revitalise your body internally and externally.

Read more http://belleladiva..com.ng/2016/07/lose-weight-get-glowing-skin-healthy.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

There Exists A Self Diagnostic Test For Bad Breath. / Scans Prove There’s No Such Thing As A ‘male’ Or ‘female’ Brain / Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Your Husband Hides It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.