Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Visiting Fiancée Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Visiting Fiancée Family (1191 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting Fiancée Family by senatorken01(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kindly help me out here my people.... I plan to visit my fiancee family for the first time ( Yoruba, ibadan) . I am confuse coz I don't know what n what to buy as a gift or present to them. U know, first impression last longer. Pls help . budget BTW 7-10k gift n 5-10k as cash for both parent.
Re: Visiting Fiancée Family by sben2308(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
senatorken01:
Kindly help me out here my people.... I plan to visit my fiancee family for the first time ( Yoruba, ibadan) . I am confuse coz I don't know what n what to buy as a gift or present to them. U know, first impression last longer. Pls help . budget BTW 7-10k gift n 5-10k as cash for both parent.

First and foremost no cash .Buy gift and reasonable one .As ur fiancee for advise cuz she knows wat her parent will appreciate the most .God bless

1 Like

Re: Visiting Fiancée Family by Marvel1206: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
You can buy foodstuffs

ibadan like amala die

and beancake with pap

or you can opt for quality native attires with which they can sew to their taste

Don't forget to check my signature wink
Re: Visiting Fiancée Family by Ayodejewel(f): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
well, visiting ur fiancee's family is a gud one and d idea of buying smfin along is very gud too. I feel u can buy beverages (Milo n milk) d big one and also buy fruit instead of cash gift. I feel dats quite reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Visiting Fiancée Family by Neverquit(f): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2016
If they are not hungry people, you can buy fruits.

Or, you can ask your lady for her parents' preferences.
Re: Visiting Fiancée Family by byvan03: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Go with a bottle of alcoholic wine and don't start what you can't finish. You can buy whatever next time.
Re: Visiting Fiancée Family by nanaman(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2016
It's fruit season bro. Buy lots of different fruits,ankara for the mother and wine for the father. Congrats in advance
Re: Visiting Fiancée Family by Exponental(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Just buy fruits and provisions. Give your fiancee the money to buy and present on your behalf before your arrival.
Re: Visiting Fiancée Family by Acidosis(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Fiancee or Girlfriend?

clarify o, besides as the parents approve the relationship? I'm asking so you don't return home with your gifts.
Re: Visiting Fiancée Family by yetseyi(f): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2016
fruits majorly

(1) (Reply)

Appointed As A Spokesman For A Marriage Introduction But Lost On How To Do It / At 35 He Was A Doctor... Had A Car, And Even A Driver... / 10 Ways To Get Your Parents To Say Yes To Anything You Want!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.