Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,876 members, 7,895,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

Am I Making The Right Choice. I'm 22 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Am I Making The Right Choice. I'm 22 (520 Views)

Am I Making A Stupid Decision? / Women Making The The First Move / 10 Tech Habits That Are Making The World Hate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Making The Right Choice. I'm 22 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
]Family was dysfunctional.

Mother.jealous of me and often did not want my. Progress. I caught my father looking at my bum a few times. I had a mental breakdown because of stresses in my life. Genral family problems e.g domestic violence. Family relationships deterioration to the point serious fights e.e.g. dad strangle me, police come etc 
they burnt all of my childhood photographs and I burnt most of their wedding pics only three remains. They threw me out but now my mum who has been battling with cancer is still unwell and misses me and wants me to come back and dad is 64 and I don't want him to bear the caring alone he also has arthritis and I have an autistic brother. I want to put the past behind and start a new life I am moving back home to take care of . my mother and be with my family I don't want Satan to break this family apart whether we like it or not we are family and it could be worse. But. I'm scared neighbours will judge me and I'm scared I'm making the wrong choice. I'm happy in my new rented room but II feel like I'm abandoning my mother. I'm her time of need. She originally told me to go but now wants me back I'm her only daughter and my brothers are not helpful

Also it wasn't all bad there were many good times and they really tried for us. All this. Problem came out of nowhere honestly.

(1) (Reply)

. / Sultan Disowns Killer Herdsmen, Calls For Their Arrest, Prosecution / Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.