Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,893 members, 7,895,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

10 Tech Habits That Are Making The World Hate You - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Tech Habits That Are Making The World Hate You (523 Views)

Women Making The The First Move / 10 Simple Habits That Can Make You More Attractive / Am I Making The Right Choice. I'm 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Tech Habits That Are Making The World Hate You by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 08, 2016
1. Walking down the street while staring down at your phone
If you live in a densely populated city like New York, you know how hard it can be to simply walk to the corner store without being bumped and jostled by 40 different people. But, hey, that’s life in the big city. What drives people nuts, though, is when they’re walking down the street and the people in front of them decide to stop short because they need to check their latest Snapchat notifications.
2.Touching someone’s computer screen
This one is particularly close to my heart. If you’re looking over my shoulder at my computer screen and you want to point something out to me, you’re more than welcome to use your finger to point tohttp://thetechlicense.com/2016/07/10-tech-habits-making-world-hate/
Re: 10 Tech Habits That Are Making The World Hate You by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
This one is particularly close to my heart. If you’re looking over my shoulder at my computer screen and you want to point something out to me, you’re more than welcome to use your finger to point to it. But you better pray you don’t actually touch that monitor, because I will ruin you. What makes you think I’d like your grubby mitts leaving gross fingerprint marks on my pristine display? You know how hard that is to clean? Just keep your hands to http://thetechlicense.com/2016/07/10-tech-habits-making-world-hate/

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ooni Of Ife Joins Muslims In Ife For Prayers At Eid Prayer Ground / 18-year-old Orphan Emerges Winner Of Lagos Got Talent Competition / Shocking Video: Fallen Tree Suddenly ‘resurrects’ After 2 Years In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.