Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,283 members, 7,904,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap (9284 Views)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by EOOJ(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2016
PaulKillerman:
See madam stop this nonsense Abeg. Women are only objects for sexual gratification of a nigga. That's just it. So forget all this your yearnings...
misplacec priorities Who told u women are just objects for sexual gratification Wonders shall never end....smh
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

....and where did I say he was my idol? angry
❤The man PAYS for women!!! grin...
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤The man PAYS for women!!! grin...
....I dont undecided
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

....I dont undecided
grin Just you remember when you looking over his site❤the Great kingTblackhoc PAYS for women!!
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by permanentgrace(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Thanks man checking it out
check out one of his recent posts. #Baddest

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by permanentgrace(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Thanks man checking it out
Another

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2016
GoldenJAT:
I know a good woman when I c 1...those mumu girls in that pic, won't Mk me generalize
tanx bro, luv d comment
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by GoldenJAT(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2016
gloria34:
tanx bro, luv d comment
smiling**hope u enjoying ur hols?

1 Like

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Just you remember when you looking over his site❤the Great kingTblackhoc PAYS for women!!

...and the great king cheezy hates that tongue

Thats him, thats what works for him
I never had the need to pay for sex

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" wink
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

...and the great king cheezy hates that tongue

Thats him, thats what works for him
I never had the need to pay for sex

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" wink
On the contrary❤I find it pathetic.
❤He PAYS these women then forms Master Hoe(player) and you males sing his praises grin
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
On the contrary❤I find it pathetic.
❤He PAYS these women then forms Master Hoe(player) and you males sing his praises grin

Owwkay Now listen here Puff let me clarify some shìt
1. Its his money
2. They are all adults(I believe)
3. what he does is his business
Im only glad he is enjoying himself whether I approve or not is completely irrelevant. Now once you accept these my dear you will become happier
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by vicstar(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Yes. I'm Mrs.Obontamii.cheesy...though I hate his name sad

dammmn!! shocked lipsrsealed

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvPsLIWIAA99E2.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Owwkay Now listen here Puff let me clarify some shìt
1. Its his money
2. They are all adults(I believe)
3. what he does is his business
Im only glad he is enjoying himself whether I approve or not is completely irrelevant. Now once you accept these my dear you will become happier
1. Does this emoji look sad... grin ?
2. It changes not the fact he is a HOE❤
3.A very pathetic Hoe cheesy He PAYS ta hoe!!! ❤He couldn't even get it free!!! grin

...❤And there are men who actually follow, idolize and wish they could be like him!!! grin very sad!!!!
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
3.A very pathetic Hoe cheesy He PAYS ta hoe!!! ❤He couldn't even get it free!!! grin

...❤And there are men who actually follow, idolize and wish they could be like him!!! grin very sad!!!!
Ya gonna hurt yaself the man doesnt care what you think and those who idolize him wont stop idolizing him.
Let me ask you what do you hope to achieve by ranting here anyway?
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2016
permanentgrace:

check out one of his recent posts. #Baddest

Lawd that sweet chocolatey butt

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Ya gonna hurt yaself the man doesnt care what you think and those who idolize him wont stop idolizing him.
Let me ask you what do you hope to achieve by ranting here anyway?
Ranting ko ❤ranting ni. I only thought ta share a laugh with you smiley...❤ this man's case is hilarious!!
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff post=47260263[color=#0091ea:
Ranting ko ❤ranting ni. I only thought ta share a laugh with you smiley...❤ this man's case is hilarious!! [/color]

Hahaha

I mustve forgotten my sense a humour somewhere.

Hol' up where did ya learn Yoruba shocked
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2016
vicstar:

dammmn!! shocked lipsrsealed
grin. What'sup Vic?
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by vicstar(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin. What'sup Vic?

so you are now in bed with mrobontami lipsrsealed issorite cry
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
vicstar:

❤You can join us,there plenty room wink
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by permanentgrace(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Lawd that sweet chocolatey butt

You are not seen a thing yet. That dude has had not less than 200 photos taken with different bittches in different locations and they all look super sexy. That dude is blowing my mind off.

Checkout this other one.

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahaha

I mustve forgotten my sense a humour somewhere.

Hol' up where did ya learn Yoruba shocked
here,of course❤ I wanna go now.Bye
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by mcversatile(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Kilode
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by MrObontami(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
You wanna join us ??
vicstar:

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by MrObontami(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Don't mind the guy may be does not know that even in the ancient time of our lord jesus prostitution has been in existance
Richdotcom:
What is this one saying? Na ashawo you dey tell this one? He wan pay them no b joke, don't take it personal....
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by MrObontami(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Joseph1832 come hear d okpata wey this one dey yarn for mouth OOoooooooo
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by vicstar(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrObontami:
You wanna join us ??
she no go dey enough for the both of us na grin
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by MrObontami(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tell him boo
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Yes. I'm Mrs.Obontami.cheesy...though I hate his name sad
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by MrObontami(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Miss puff puff u won't let this guy come between us

Will you?
unapapadeycraze:

i don't care. You are married to a philanderer, e nor go bad if you sef play away match.
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrObontami:
Miss puff puff u won't let this guy come between us

Will you?
❤No! lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by MrObontami(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
So there for mr unapapadeycraze stay ur line

And respect ur sef, I don't joke with my sweet puff puff okay ?
KingCheezyPuff:
❤No! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Sew
KingCheezyPuff:

I assume u are in the states and might not know what is going on here.... Forget all these Nigerian ladies commenting here, wanting to claim holier than thou, they are all hypocrite, they are lying to themselves... OVer here, an average girl you see on the streets is a runs girl (call girl) , because of our economic situation it has be come the norm for all school girls and sundry, it is so bad that a GF having sex with her BF, is usually being mocked by her friends for not getting cash gifts in return, over here EVERY GIRL ON THE ROAD IS A PROSTITUTE" so forget this hypocritical trash here...
What us the difference between those girl and them? Is it because those ones are on pictures... Girls over here are treating themselves as trashy sex tools, and are being treated same, I wonder why all these hypocritical nincompoop come here to cry and wail, meanwhile they do worse in their closets...

Foolish animals...

Sex tools...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Baddest Shape & Big Ass Unwise Girl. My Predicament / Sitting On My Step-son’s Lap … (18+) / Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.