Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,292 members, 7,904,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap (9288 Views)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Sew
I assume u are in the states and might not know what is going on here.... Forget all these Nigerian ladies commenting here, wanting to claim holier than thou, they are all hypocrite, they are lying to themselves... OVer here, an average girl you see on the streets is a runs girl (call girl) , because of our economic situation it has be come the norm for all school girls and sundry, it is so bad that a GF having sex with her BF, is usually being mocked by her friends for not getting cash gifts in return, over here EVERY GIRL ON THE ROAD IS A PROSTITUTE" so forget this hypocritical trash here...
What us the difference between those girl and them? Is it because those ones are on pictures... Girls over here are treating themselves as trashy sex tools, and are being treated same, I wonder why all these hypocritical nincompoop come here to cry and wail, meanwhile they do worse in their closets...

Foolish animals...

Sex tools...

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurried Marriage ยป Causes And Effects / This Boys Cant Do Without My Yoga Pants / 9jaloversforum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.