Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas (3239 Views)

Running Your Generator On Fuel Vapor / REDUCE YOUR COST OF BUYING PETROL TO Power your Generator USE Cooking Gas / Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by VULCAN(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2016
I'm surprised that someone could call such thought provoking sayings 'spam'. Words that have impacted generations. Anyway. I'm enjoying them. Please continue. Thanks
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
VULCAN:
I'm surprised that someone could call such thought provoking sayings 'spam'. Words that have impacted generations. Anyway. I'm enjoying them. Please continue. Thanks
Thanks for comments
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Happy and blessed Sunday to everyone.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 5:08am On Sep 21, 2016
"Only through focus can you do world-class things, no matter how capable you are."
By Bill Gates
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
"If you believe you can, you can. If you believe you can't, then, well you can't."
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Good morning and God's blessings to everyone today.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by stpat1(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2016
infgost234:

How long can 12.5kg gas last (in hours) with a 2.5kva on 50 - 75% load?

This question has been begging for answers and he has deliberately avoided it. Are you saying you are not even grounded about the technicalities of what you sell and claim to use?

1 Like

Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by infgost234(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
stpat1:

This question has been begging for answers and he has deliberately avoided it. Are you saying you are not even grounded about the technicalities of what you sell and claim to use?
i guess op is satisfied with the customers he already has and does not need to make more.
Re: Save Money Run Your Generator On Gas by ruphytelecom(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awoof Open Box Hp Probook 450 G2 - 15.6" - Core I5 4210u For Sell / Samsung S23 Ultra 256gb **SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD / Nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.