Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State (30727 Views)

Dead Morrows Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Bombs Pipeline / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by kozmokaz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
I dey una back Jor™™

3 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by shota(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
May God be with them
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by kkkp: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Let them bomb the whole of south..e no concern me
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Hamdy6: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Environmental activists, Tell the Avengers how they are destroying their communities.

Anyways, That's by the way...

Buhari as commander in chief has failed in his duty of protecting the properties of the country. Buhari is a failure no doubt, If you can't protect pipelines, How can you protect human lives

like say e easy, tel Buhari make e step down so dt u go fit go try am...........

mumuest of d year.

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by izzou(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
People are just here saying they are destroying their land

But for me, i think the government should dialogue with this guys

They are crippling our economy gradually.

The government seem not to be concerned. Even if the government isnt disturbed About their destroyed environment, what about the money we generate?

These guys dont seem to be stopping anytime soon

5 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Environmental activists, Tell the Avengers how they are destroying their communities.

Buhari as commander in chief has failed in his duty of protecting the properties of the country. Buhari is a failure no doubt, If you can't protect pipelines, How can you protect human lives

Started like a professional analyst.

Ended with bigotry

6 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by riczy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
crippling d already crippled economy! fools
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Hamdy6: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Am so much in love with this news cry

don't u think your children & grandchildren will be in hatred with it later in life

permit me to speak DT English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Idrismusty97(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nice. Keep up the good work. Investors would have to relocate future project to peaceful regions.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bubu shld be more proactive in having a dialogue with these guys to move this nation forward.

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by cheddie: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Boom!!! kudos boiz, keep bombing your destinies....awon Iranu.
Domudomu, the dullard you voted for has disappointed the nation . So what do you expect.? ..Omo Ode

8 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hamdy6:

don't u think your children & grandchildren will be in hatred with it later in life

permit me to speak DT English
Did you notice the tear drop by the statement, its called pictotal sarcasm

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
why are my guy's not bombing like 8 to 10 pipelines each day more power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by oldninja(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
When una tire, una go stop. grin
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by temptnow: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thats the dullard present for their holiday.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by ukrasy: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Igbiboi:
Yorubas Ngwa o setigoooh... Abeg help me tell them who's land they are destroying and begin your usual song: "na your land una dey destroy, while we dey build (phantom) Lagos".
no worry after reggaee we de niger delta will play de blues,without niger delta no lagos .wen all de oil company headqrter relocate 2 niger delta with functional sea port whr will lagos be.

4 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by nwatiti(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
in every country there must be crises,but the problem is the govt attitude towards the crises

2 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by hotspec(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
ah ah

1 Share

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by DonBobes(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
luvinhubby:
Not again !!

Buhari is a failure.

I cnt bliv ds is comin frm u,
Wat has dis got to do with Buhari?
Dis pple r messing up and destroying d economy and their lands.
Well gud thin is, the more dey do dis d better. As tym goes on we will diversify sooner or later.
Let d riffraffs continue doin der stoopid bombings.

Mind u a tym will com dt we will all rely on the other part of d country eida North or South for food and other thins. because if u dnt knw Luvinhubby CRUDE IS NON RENEWABLE, as tym goes on the crude will finish.
Den lets see wher dey will depend on. Ediots!!!
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by SeniorElder(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Some pipu we not like this news tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Newmanluckyman(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Let's give peace a second chance. Dialogue and diplomacy is always the best option.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by 41lady(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sweetlemon:
These clowns will keeping forming holier-than-thou because they "don't want to take human life"
Tell me, when oil workers are out of jobs because of this nonsense, how will they feed their families? Heck! How will Nigerians eat when they achieve their aim of bringing down the economy to zero?
Won't people start dying ni? Abi are we supposed to drink oiyel-polluted water to survive while we keep hailing and cheering them on?
Plsss...help n direct that to Pa Buhari these ur questions because he said the region contribute 5%. And if U are asking us these, we will assume and agree that Niger Delta is the breadwinner of the Nigeria economy.

10 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by kolmart: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
What are those DSS pier doing? Fooling their self of arresting NDA members fool people
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by skywalker001(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello disneylady and sweetlemon
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by kolmart: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
What are those DSS lier doing? Fooling their self of arresting NDA members fool people
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by tunji1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
magmack or whatever yr name is.You better not allow God destroy you with yr useless comments about when the NDA will visit Lagos.If you are ready for destruction,it will surely be only you not the people of Lagos
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by CyerSeries: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
I think the president has failed in his job as the cso of the country.. On true federalism we stand!!

3 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by mich24(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sweetlemon:
These clowns will keeping forming holier-than-thou because they "don't want to take human life"
Tell me, when oil workers are out of jobs because of this nonsense, how will they feed their families? Heck! How will Nigerians eat when they achieve their aim of bringing down the economy to zero?
Won't people start dying ni? Abi are we supposed to drink oiyel-polluted water to survive while we keep hailing and cheering them on?

As for the bolded: They should apply for boyi boyi job for market ni,at least when they learn shoe making for aba production will be high thereby exporting is implied,what next our economy will grow. Sheers

3 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Spybradd: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:

hhhaaahahaha....lollls@ environmental activists!
No,its sophisticated environMENTAL activists lolls.... grin

ITS TRUE FEDERALISM RESOURCE CONTROL OR NOTHING..
Impeach buhari now!
Arrest mamathief1stlady now

6 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Smooyis(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nigeria really needs to be restructured. I don't know why the present administration of pmb does not see this. True federalism is the way out.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Akpan107(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Tell them my brother...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote At The Lagos LG Election (Photos) / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.