Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,959 members, 7,980,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (197989 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by kabanayol9(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
nduchucks :
Post Full name as it applies to your account
Bro just for the sake of my junior brother, I don't want him to be dropped out of school, actually he needs #30k, but no amount is too small, Thanks.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=Ymodulus post=47315901]

i just transferred sanyaboy 2,500 personally. Thank KAAYPOSH, her post made me see your

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by shaybebaby(f): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
DDeliverer:

This my GARRI guy..lol
Pm me your details, I'd send you a token on Monday.

Funnily, sister simi told me she can do anything for garri and groundnut.. and this guy don tire for the same garri...
this life funny..

Some people don't know what they are blessed with. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sanyahkod(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Someday soon, I'll be in a position to help those in need and I will do so cheerfully, not because I want to be praised but because I have experienced what it means to be in need. It isn't a thing of joy at all. So shameful and depressing.

We will all have a story to tell at the time of our greatness. I urge each and everyone here not to lose hope and never give up on God in spite of the challenging situations.

My testimony is on the way and so is yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by kaayposh: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
nduchucks:

nye m aha gị (Full)

Onowu nduchucks!!! Hope you saw the details I posted earlier..amodify gom ya maka ndi obi ojo kporo onwe ha hackers grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by harmstrong: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
I have said my reason for the need, i don't blame anyone if i don't get a some fund. I am just seizing this opportunity to get a help and ease my life for now. I just don't know what to say neither am i proud, but i still feel the shame knowing that those helping are human and born like me. Just help me with any amount. It will be enough for some foodstuff. The studies can been better. I know there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have dreams and goal to which i am striving and working towards. i am not expecting a white collar job before i can be ok, i have plans too. But everything moves in pace. If anyone help me please do. Feeling shame of doing this that my heart ache. when am i gonna be what i wanna be sef? this is not how i pictured it 15years ago. Wallahu alam. God knows best.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nigerians with good intentions, Godbless you all...pray i can help someday aswell
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by bussybaby002(f): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
nduchucks:

nye m aha gị (Full)

oga nduchucks pls epp a poor Yoruba lady also muritala kafayat 3051141458 first Bank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by hadura29(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
DDeliverer:

This my GARRI guy..lol
Pm me your details, I'd send you a token on Monday.

Funnily, sister simi told me she can do anything for garri and groundnut.. and this guy don tire for the same garri...
this life funny..

If you know how my mind free as I help with little way I could, damn, I felt fulfilled. Nice thread op,

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by rash47(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
nye m aha gị (Full)[/quote]
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
ceekanMgazine:
Hmmm where is d revolution? What has changed? Greatful to the people helping, I'm even tempted to drop my account number but dat is not really what i need? At least I don dey like this since, I never die na, so I no go die if I no get nairaland money, no be salary. We only complain online get short term help n that's all. Please let's do something now? I dey beg oh cos I don tire. I don't want free money, I need a life, a job. I did graduate with 2:1 and i get applauded for how good I am on most interviews. Buh at d final stage, no hope. Oh I thought of farming but where the land first talk less of money to start. I no get money to buy seedlings, how i wan get money to hire land. I just tire. I dunno what else to say oh. Dat revolution talk I saw here yesterday gave me hope, let us all be interested n mk it happen.

ceekanMgazine:
Hmmm where is d revolution? What has changed? Greatful to the people helping, I'm even tempted to drop my account number but dat is not really what i need? At least I don dey like this since, I never die na, so I no go die if I no get nairaland money, no be salary. We only complain online get short term help n that's all. Please let's do something now? I dey beg oh cos I don tire. I don't want free money, I need a life, a job. I did graduate with 2:1 and i get applauded for how good I am on most interviews. Buh at d final stage, no hope. Oh I thought of farming but where the land first talk less of money to start. I no get money to buy seedlings, how i wan get money to hire land. I just tire. I dunno what else to say oh. Dat revolution talk I saw here yesterday gave me hope, let us all be interested n mk it happen.

İ hate to be a bearer of bad news but that revolution ain't happening for the next 50 years!
İn this Nigeria? İ laugh.
You see, they've gotten 2k, some 5k and some even posting account details twice ( you know yourselves) to get free money.
They are satisfied albeit temporarily so no fight again. Until when the money runs out then they come here to display their pitiful and pathetic selves.
İ won't tell agwaru33, antiwailer, cromz, ymodule and the other kind givers to stop giving, my only question is this: when will enough be enough?
A day is coming when you won't see who to beg from. Maybe then you will fight.
İ'm not holding my breath sha.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
hadura29:

If you know how my mind free as I help with little way I could, damn, I felt fulfilled. Nice thread op,

Good one. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Shininstar30:

This is my situation after six years of graduation no job, very frustrating
where did you study? ad what course did you study?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Sirmuel1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
I've not benefited from all this since it started but I'm glad so many people have benefited.

My main problem is Job. If you have any Job for me, please let me know. I'm very harworking, and reliable.

Like I wrote earlier, I'm learning some Programming languages, I need a good Job so I can raise funds for myself. If I no work, money no go come cheesy

Please help!! smiley

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
kneehighbootz:

İ hate to be a bearer of bad news but that revolution ain't happening for the next 50 years!
İn this Nigeria? İ laugh.
You see, they've gotten 2k, some 5k and some even posting account details twice ( you know yourselves) to get free money.
They are satisfied albeit temporarily so no fight again. Until when the money runs out then they come here to display their pitiful and pathetic selves.
İ won't tell agwaru33, antiwailer, cromz, ymodule and the other kind givers to stop giving, my only question is this: when will enough be enough?
A day is coming when you won't see who to beg from. Maybe then you will fight.
İ'm not holding my breath sha.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by pimpchi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Goddys:
I need support to go to Nigeria law school next session which is October.
Any soul that help me overcome this challenge, I will forever be indebted to the person. The school fee is 285,000 and I have been struggling to access a student loan which is not possible in any banks in Nigeria.
I am willing to use my degree certificate as a collateral if any good Nigerian can assist me to just achieve my dream if being a lawyer. Thanks
cc: ymodulus,antiwailers, etc
Pm me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by slimzey85: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
I am a student and things re tighter now. my acc is 0216327488 Gtb. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
pimpchi:

Pm me
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
pimpchi:

Pm me
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tobitrueman:

You just spoke my mind. The first motion of the thread some has let go as dey have grabbed the benevolence the cheerful givers.
Lastly, after the emancipation and establishment of the movement, empowerment will go a long way.
I learnt phone repair (and I'm good at it)
All I need now is a laptop for phone flashing phones my old Dell laptop has crashed beyond repair.

I'll be grateful for any assistance (I pledge to also help people in return) as my area here in Warri is financially favourable in phone repair business
Phone number for contact 08068191975

First bank

You're a serious problem in this trend, how many times will you be helped? You're what the person you quoted is complaining about. If you truly are a phone repairer in warri and you are still here begging for money to buy a laptop, then your life must be very miserable and pathetic because there is money in phone repair. Nawa for you o! abeg allow others with real problems to get help.
Btw before your old dell dey crash wetin you do with the money wen you make from the laptop?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
pimpchi:

Pm me

Ignore Tobitrueman (m), someone have assisted him already he is just greedy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Slimszy: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Zzzz
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by harmstrong: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Enezz:

You're a serious problem in this trend, how many times will you be helped? You're what the person you quoted is complaining about. If you truly are a phone repairer in warri and you are still here begging for money to buy a laptop, then your life must be very miserable and pathetic because there is money in phone repair. Nawa for you o! abeg allow others with real problems to get help.
Btw before your old dell dey crash wetin you do with the money wen you make from the laptop?
tobitrueman
i wonder for the guy.
for warri phone repairing pays so much. i am disappointed in him .@tobitrueman do you really know the job you said? the job can earn you a living without even doing the software part. i know of many people like that who has family without being a software engineer. have you no shame?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
harmstrong:

tobitrueman
i wonder for the guy.
for warri phone repairing pays so much. i am disappointed in him .@tobitrueman do you really know the job you said? the job can earn you a living without even doing the software part. i know of many people like that who has family without being a software engineer. have you no shame?

I tire for that guy. Greed no dey make am see road again.
It is people like him that complain about Nigeria, yet they are the major problems of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Enezz:

Ok
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by TimJackJsm(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
pimpchi:
Pm me
Thanks for the fellow!! Haha so serious case. Mine is serious too. But that is much more serious. Am still managing my gaari,but for school fees. Am a medical student.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Thank you bro.

Earlier stated I graduated last year, money gotten went along into my schooling.
Also thank you for assuming I was greedy. Wrong assumption!!! Such an illogical conclusion!!!
I know I've been sent some amount from whose people I had well acknowledged and appreciated (@Sunnymore and @Beedam)
Many who has received the 'help' might have squandered the money by now or use it to meet an immediate need. Then what next? back to where they started.
All I'm begging for is empowerment. Teach someone to fish and not just to eat fish along.
God knows I must extend the favour if helped (and if not helped also when I'd ve arrived) to others.

Believe me when I say you're greedy.
In your earlier post, you claimed your friends call you phone Doctor because you can bring back dead phones to life, which means you're are good in hardware repair, and if that is the case, you must be a hot cake and hence will never be short of Jobs and I know that you can conveniently buy a laptop of 40,000 In a months time if you're really serious.
Remember this is not an empowerment thread and anything that has been done was just to help people who are in dire need of cash to survive which you were a part of and yet still abusing it. So why are you still begging? Oh lets say you succeeded in begging for the money for the laptop, what next a Shop?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Jejune07: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please help a struggling Unilag student. Any amount would be wholly and prayerfully appreciated. My account details are Adegbenro A. 0175451215 Gtbank.

Thanks Sir's and Ma's.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Enezz:

Believe me when I say you're greedy.
In your earlier post, you claimed your friends call you phone Doctor because you can bring back dead phones to life, which means you're are good in hardware repair, and if that is the case, you must be a hot cake and hence will never be short of Jobs and I know that you can conveniently buy a laptop of 40,000 In a months time if you're really serious.
Remember this is not an empowerment thread and anything that has been done was just to help people who are in dire need of cash to survive which you were a part of and yet still abusing it. So why are you still begging? Oh lets say you succeeded in begging for the money for the laptop, what next a Shop?

Well noted and understood

Need a shop? already in one or where do you think I have been working in?
No long talk. I know your mata very well. No problem.
Just needed some assistance in addition to what I already had. Dire need met? Some of the people whose urgent and pressing wants have been solved, how and when are they to reciprocate with little or nothing that bring in money
As for my phone repair stuff, many are phone repairers here o but few with laptop. The competition is real!!!.
Finally, to thy seemingly irrational and not-well observed or not-well-thought opinion, I concur.
In the hustle, everyman na for himself. Well one don dey hammer, then one gat help. #Hustlegatpay. Good night
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dadebayo1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Goodnight family....

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by CookieBrown: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
@OP

I feel your pain, I really do but I assure you, the only problem of Nigeria, are the Nigerians. Forget about the politicians, they are a direct reflection of the people.

I really appreciate the gesture of the people offering stipends (If true) to people they don't even know, however tomorrow, after spending this cash, the same benefactors will turn against one another due to tribalism and religious bigotry. This thread has now been hijacked by beggars, yes!! Able bodied Nigerians, who can afford to buy phones and data package, to be able to use this same thread and yet they still complain about Nigeria. As a previous poster said, after the 5,000 Naira, what next? I mean, what next!!!!

This is the difference between Europeans and Africans. Africans think of Now (what can i gain now), that is, the present, while his European counterpart thinks of the future. Some folks will definitely come at me saying shut up, mind your business if you have nothing to offer but I promise them, the situation will not change, it never will. Some folks are even trying to scam the good Samaritans, disguising with multiple accounts and aliases, this is the mindset of the average Nigerian, so corrupt!!!

In any case, I thank the good Samaritans and hope that one day, Nigerians will hold hands together and fight for freedom instead of hiding behind religion and tribalism. Goodnight!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (118) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.