Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (194735 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Let me just drop my account number here:

fidelity bank.

Who knows,Alhaji Aliko Dangote might just be reading this.

PS: lf you are reading this Sir,20million naira is what l need to actualize my business idea.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by SuperSuave(m): 3:14am On Jul 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ranchhoddas: 3:15am On Jul 08, 2016
agarawu23:
noted.
Rememeber that Malakh told you about me. 0044973584 Access Bank.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dmanj: 3:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Thebachelor:
Let me just drop my account number here:
fidelity bank.
Who knows,Alhaji Aliko Dangote might just be reading this.
PS: lf you are reading this Sir,20million naira is what l need to actualize my business idea.
Thanks in anticipation.

hahahahahaha
adenuga follow de read bro, I de ur side so him go see two of us together
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sanyaboy: 3:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dmanj: 3:22am On Jul 08, 2016
sanyaboy:
hello pls what's mean of this ... mind your speech okay ... am AKINSANYA1 facebook check the name and confirm ... I just finish pray ... pls don't be d devil in my happy moon may God almight forgive you ....
for your info read my profile here and on Facebook ...
I still humble myself ....
sanyaboy:
hello pls what's mean of this ... mind your speech okay ... am AKINSANYA1 facebook check the name and confirm ... I just finish pray ... pls don't be d devil in my happy moon may God almight forgive you ....
for your info read my profile here and on Facebook ...
I still humble myself ....

my friend pack one side, no b ds moniker suppose de provoke because God bless u, na soyankod moniker suppose de provoke.

tho I no bliv una two/one
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ShehuAba(m): 3:23am On Jul 08, 2016
agarawu23:
Oga Ayo7 promised 5k each for 10 ppl. So he will need to give Ymodulus the names and moniker of ppl he sent to before sharing mine. NO DOUBLE smiley

So I have talked to Ymodulus and we made up our mind sharing it among 10 ppl. Mentions too much and I wish I have more than that . may God bless our hustle smiley

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Talph: 3:29am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sanyaboy: 3:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by freeze001(f): 3:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Malakh:
una no dey hear word, there's no security in education,find something doing to generate small money, im not in nigeria and the banks are closed here...

You just responded really rudely for someone trying to preach the Word. He isn't ur child that u are scolding for not 'hearing word'. You could have just said it was unfortunate that d banks are closed wherever u are.

I plead on his behalf anyway, help him fulfil d need to send out d application. I'm sure wherever u are d exchange rate will really encourage one receiving in naira.
If only to bless him, take his request as a step of faith on his part n let God use u for even more than d 5k that has been shared here.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Malakh: 3:41am On Jul 08, 2016
i responded rudely you say? i no blame you na internet cause am
freeze001:

You just responded really rudely for someone trying to preach the Word. He isn't ur child that u are scolding for not 'hearing word'. You could have just said it was unfortunate that d banks are closed wherever u are.

I plead on his behalf anyway, help him fulfil d need to send out d application. I'm sure wherever u are d exchange rate will really encourage one receiving in naira.
If only to bless him, take his request as a step of faith on his part n let God use u for even more than d 5k that has been shared here.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Capital247: 3:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Instead of sitting at the comfort of your home, complaining, chating on NL, whatzapping etc why cant you find something doing, like farming, Poultry farming in Nigeria is becoming lucrative, also there are other lucrative farming business like planting of plantain which requires less stress etc. there are many opportunities like dat in farming. With the FG adoption of Egg in feeding nigeria schools one meal per day, the demand for egg will increase in few months time, and i think it takes nothing less than 22weeks or so to start egg production with layers and it takes an average of N800 per chick for feeding from DOC to maturity (these are rough estimation) Ogun state govt give 50% discount on land purchase for farming, Presently am about to purchase a land in Oyo state for farming at the rate of 60,000per acres and also an interesting thing is dat labour in those area is so cheap.

Think brother, research, work and succeed.
A nation can not survive with this kind of thinking mentality.
God Bless you

DDeliverer:
I no know where to start from...Everything about this country and her people don tire me..

Caveat: I be the igwe of this thread..if you no know wetin to talk, carry your wahala dey go, make I no change am for you..

For the past two days I never use eye see light...This country suppose be giant of Africa, yet her people dey like slaves...No light to iron clothes, no light to charge phone, no light to do anything for this country... At least if light dey, I go watch TV, I go the chat with phone, connect with people so as to forget my plenty sorrows....but no, them no go gree do anything..I still never know why!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by agarawu23(m): 3:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Malakh:
una no dey hear word, there's no security in education,find something doing to generate small money, im not in nigeria and the banks are closed here...
grin bank are closed shouldn't be your excuse sir. I will be using western union today so you can do the same and let God reward u wink .

I have take note of that guy okay?.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by freeze001(f): 3:56am On Jul 08, 2016
MrBLING:
Is there a way that the list of persons who's accounts have been blessed be compiled.

There are some of us considering helping our brothers and sisters.

We don't want to end up giving to the same persons twice or more

This is important so people are really reached and not one person getting multiple. I have to look for d 2 I sent 5k each to quietly...
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Malakh: 3:57am On Jul 08, 2016
no problem what i would do is on my mind...
agarawu23:
grin bank are closed shouldn't be your excuse sir. I will be using western union tomorrow so you can do the same and let God reward u wink .

I have take note of that guy okay?.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sanyaboy: 3:58am On Jul 08, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by agarawu23(m): 4:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Malakh:
no problem what i would do is on my mind...
okay sir. Tomorrow is today sef lol. Its a new day already
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Talph: 4:08am On Jul 08, 2016
agarawu23:

Clinging on you sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Malakh: 4:11am On Jul 08, 2016
its 11 pm in the States, im about to sleep been up since 5am, later...
agarawu23:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by opedaydydx9(m): 4:24am On Jul 08, 2016
DDeliverer:
If Buhari go fit just vex give us stable electricity for this country with the remaining years wey he get as president...Nigerians no go ever forget am...yet, he say na corruption he wan fight...wetin that one mean?

Abi them curse this country with darkness?

Oga graduate decide to humble himself go learning barbing....no light to encourage the guy..

he say make he learn tailoring....no light to encourage am..

wetin u say make he do? make he begin push wheel barrow? why he bother to even go school in the first place?
wetin our senators even dey do sef?? which special work dem dey do? which kind nonsense laws dem dey make? wey their salaries go high like that yet men dey street dey hungry...

why we dey foool oursefs for this country??
just imagine shey apprentice go use generator dey learn work ni, oloun maje, naija no fit better again, apologies
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by tundelis(m): 4:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Me wey I don fine my way since gather something do illegal or legal. if una like make una use scammer eye look me. Na distinction I get for computer engineering wey no body ready to employ me dey tell me say "go get CCNA CCMP MSN etc." and one of those certification training and exam na like 100k+ plus 4 others unto which level??

shey I go kill myself?? Shey I no go chop??

Abeg una fit carry police kon arrest me o walai I no send

Anyways I geh like 3 lappy incase anybody wan work na my own contribution be that shikena!

We all go smile IJN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Canme4u(m): 4:32am On Jul 08, 2016
ajohkeh:
Im stil much awake n broke! Stil hopin....0121370278 Ramon Omolara A.....gtb.....Givers never lack

Pls, someone should look this girl side.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Chinyeresandra(f): 4:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Please ooo incase there's still more money to be shared,I'm interested.0176127221 Gtb.I just finished service and hoping to get employment. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Talph: 4:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Sleep won't even come... angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by bukitt: 4:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Pushas:
The only solution is a revolution. Most advanced countries in the world became what they are now through a revolution eg An increase in price of foodstuffs was enough to spark the French Revolution which marked the start of better things, there is the American Revolution etc.but the useless citizens in Nigerians continue to put their hope in prayers and deceive themselves under the stupid "E go better mantra".
Most Nigerians are so docile and foolish as they allow the elites to destroy the country. Nigerian citizens clearly deserve their leaders.
The Elite are so smart as the continue to divide the gullible citizens along the lines of Apc/Pdp.
They are so smart as the continue to use ethnicity and religion to divide the people while looting the resources.
They deceive the gullible Nigerians who think politicians fight for their cause not knowing that these elites only care about themselves and not the masses. They only fight themselves when there are financial resources at stake.
APC is Pdp and Pdp is Apc. Both are on a joint and cooperative mission to loot the resources of the country dry and install their children and relatives as our next generation of leader.They don't care about us. I am very sure the future generations will curse our generation for our cowardice.
A country where they believe solely in E go better and prayers to God. Gullible and docile citizens
we are our own problem, una dey here dey complain instead of mobilizing urselves n protest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Escobarr: 4:43am On Jul 08, 2016
So sad, they say we are the leaders of tomorrow, how are we can we even see tomorrow when we ain't even sure of 2day
E come be like say the whole money & time spent on schooling na waste.....the system in this country is so bad that every effort of positivity is frustrated by the hardship..
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Cherishing(f): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

If konji climb fence, we go find how we wan take manage am. After all, na person wey chop belle full self get strenght raise prick.
Jesu
Mazi I na ato ochi grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Canme4u(m): 5:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by zeke100(m): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by InvertedHammer: 5:14am On Jul 08, 2016

ajohkeh:
Im stil much awake n broke! Stil hopin....0121370278 Ramon Omolara A.....gtb.....Givers never lack

Canme4u:

Pls, someone should look this girl side.

LOL

Ymodulus...you don buy market.

God bless you.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by tundelis(m): 5:14am On Jul 08, 2016
zeke100:

Bro abeg me no mind o, Na my final year I dey so project money Neva show and there is no hope about it. Aregbe dey owe like kilode. Help a brother ooooo
na ikd for lag I dey no fit leave my contact here
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by zeke100(m): 5:16am On Jul 08, 2016
tundelis:
na ikd for lag I dey no fit leave my contact here

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (118) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.