Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,777 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (193195 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2016
pls 000 all dis q0ute d0n d0 us abeg. let leave 5k issue first mean while n0 b0dy wan reas0n this idea with me ne
One way we the nigerian youths can bring this revolution is through the National Association of Nigerian students (NANS). Since most youths in Nigeria are within the tertiary institutions, the youths through NANS can organise a well cordinated campaign (or protest as the case may be) by linking with the leadership of all higher institutions irrespective of whether private, state or federal accross the country. By this we students can in one piece embark on strike or any other means possible except violence untill all neccessary amendments are made. Believe me if all students are in one direction, the government would have no choice but to grant our desired needs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by agarawu23(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2016
brownlord:

Kingsley sent.
good job sir! You are just lucky to pick those that are yet to benefit.

Its so sad seeing those that have benefitted still droping their account details while some haven't gotten a kobo. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by slimzey85: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

Its so sad seeing those that have benefitted still droping their account details while some haven't gotten a kobo. sad

Pls anyone should help me here. I'm a student also and i
need help on my
project My acc is 0216327488 .Gtb

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by AmuEwu: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

Chairman abeg consider me, I'm a student as well
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Taeewo(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2016
U r right bro,i need it badly but always diffidence to ask as a graduate.
permanentgrace:
This thread is indeed a big eye opener. Seeing Nigerians turn to beggars in their own land is quite pathetic. Look at how people beg and beg and keep begging. How much are they even begging? Maximum of 5k. What is 5k? Money that can only feed a mouth for two days. This thread leaves me to nothing but shading tears for the unfortunate situation we've found ourselves in this country. There is no where someone who has a good paying job or his business doing well will be here begging for just 5k. And people here are believed to be even the enlightened ones and yet, they live in a big mess. The only thing that stops graduates from turning open beggars in the street is just because of shame. Shame is the only thing that keeps them from carrying plate and stand at a busy junction and beg for alms. What a life! N300m disappeared from Saraki's bedroom and yet we are here begging for 5k. Akpabio has stashed currencies in many of his rooms and were are here begging for 5k. Imoke and Obasanjo looted Power fund and are till today still have billions (if not trillions) in worth and we are begging 5k. What crime in real sense did we commit to be born Nigerians? Why has God forsaken us? I feel like seriously crying seeing what we are passing through in this country. One guy here was even begging for just 1k. If he had like ordinary 50k in his account, do you think he'll be here begging 1k to at least be sure of his meal tonight? What a shame of Africa!!! I cry for this country as things get worst by the day. I'm so ashamed of this country.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by bussybaby002(f): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

Our leaders was once like dem, dey actally started dia greediness like did
Leave dem for God....
Still looking forward to seeing alert
Kafayat
First bank

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by AmuEwu: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2016
muktarimusa:
pls 000 all dis q0ute d0n d0 us abeg. let leave 5k issue first mean while n0 b0dy wan reas0n this idea with me ne
One way we the nigerian youths can bring this revolution is through the National Association of Nigerian students (NANS). Since most youths in Nigeria are within the tertiary institutions, the youths through NANS can organise a well cordinated campaign (or protest as the case may be) by linking with the leadership of all higher institutions irrespective of whether private, state or federal accross the country. By this we students can in one piece embark on strike or any other means possible except violence untill all neccessary amendments are made. Believe me if all students are in one direction, the government would have no choice but to grant our desired needs.

Seriously with this our mentality, we're in big trouble
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by mhizsophia(f): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

Its so sad seeing those that have benefitted still droping their account details while some haven't gotten a object. sad

@agarawu...

sir I'VE not benefited YET... pls consider me ( managing is harder during exam period).

acct no.: 3053197064
first bank

i really need this.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ini3: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=47349836]good job sir! You are just lucky to pick those that are yet to benefit.

Its so sad seeing those that have benefitted still droping their account details while some haven't gotten a kobo. sad[/quote
Bo$$ pls assist a student in need(3065884082) First bank.. thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by agarawu23(m): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2016
dmanj:

agaruwu, when u do, remember those 2 I advocated for. don't b afraid, I've got nothing to gain from it.
i do trust u. For returning the money u were credited twice shows your honesty. Keep it up.

I hope the people that pledged to support turn up next week.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by hoodboy(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2016
And the foolishness continues...all for a token we shamelessly forget the reason why this thread was started, the frustrations of the
Nigerian youth...this is why protests fail....our politicians know that for 1k/head they can rally up a sizeable mob, so every protest is ultimately seen as a paid project. Chai!! Nigerians make we catch small shame...kudos to those who have given from the magnanimity of their hearts, but those on the receiving end, make e no master us...this situation needs a permanent solution!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by venahoro(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:
sorry I wasn't online. I just woke up. Really had a stressed day. God bless you for showing love to the the ppl you credited too.
thanks alot sir! Would have long jumped in here to say thanks but I had a busy day myself at school...got the alert! So happy! God bless you richly sir beyond bounds!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2016
and i say again.......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nafizzey(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

a job seeker sir. I have not received

UBA 2041251904 Thank you
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by agarawu23(m): 12:36am On Jul 09, 2016
00111**547- Ronke001 gtb
Melodythatsme ( 003**1331 gtb)
Druboon404 ( 0016606***8 gtb)

Sent.

Druboon404, u go let me rest now abi? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2016
if anyb0dy dr0p acc0unt number here again ehn...
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2016
mean while, i say.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by MOG247(m): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Agarawu23
Remember me, i jst completed my HSSE level 2 i need cash to collect the certificate and to complete the level 3...Please help oo
May God provide abundantly for those that support the needs.... Here is my Account number 0002779651.Gtbank

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nafizzey(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2016
brownlord:

I sent to people that quoted me this afternoon sir. I wanted agharuwa to confirm those that r really in need of the money and have not gotten, but since no response from him, I wanted to send to just two and make it monthly for them. I just decided to send to the first four that quoted me since no way I could confirm.
Pls help a job seeker sir.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 09, 2016
untill dis idea is n0tice i wunt st0p p0sting at all....
let the rev0uti0n begin gradually....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nafizzey(m): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:
00111**547- Ronke001 gtb

Sent.

Sir ride on. Even if na small, Boy go manage. Since yesterday e never reach me

UBA BANK

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 09, 2016
pls en0ugh 0f acc0unt dr0ping..... mean while......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Eleniyan15: 12:47am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23 you never resume duty make nlder no kill you for me ooo anyway In case those beloved who pledge to do something deliver please don't forget

bussybaby002 and Sirmuel1

God bless You

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by SuperSuave(m): 12:48am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:
00111**547- Ronke001 gtb

Sent.

I really appreciate your kind gestures towards the people, I never knew you were this kind of man, you would have won the Mr Nairaland contest that year but then we couldn't see the heart of the contestants. Thank you so much for not turning away when you can offer a hand, may God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:48am On Jul 09, 2016
SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING, YOU STILL SEE THEM SHOUTING CHANGE. I PITY THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2016
lets reas0n t0gether pls..... I have s0me little p0wer in my student uni0n leadership d0main....t0gether we can start it....

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by plendil: 12:51am On Jul 09, 2016
muktarimusa:

Very good idea. how about marching to the NASS and insisting each legislator contribute a certain about from the very fat packages they receive into pool that can then be used to finance the education of indigent students??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Branzy(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2016
dearsly:
How can I donate to this forum?...At least to the writer and ten other people...
Bro Abeg Fidelity bank account number 6172007716
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:
00111**547- Ronke001 gtb Melodythatsme ( 003**1331 gtb) Druboon404 ( 0016606***8 gtb)
Sent.
ASHAWO, NA ONLY WOMEN YOU THEY SHARE GIVE LOL

-OREMUSSANCTUS
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Branzy(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2016
muktarimusa:
lets reas0n t0gether pls..... I have s0me little p0wer in my student uni0n leadership d0main....t0gether we can start it....

Which Nans the political nans
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nafizzey(m): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2016
In case any good Samaritan wants to help job seeker will little change...
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by MrCork: 12:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Hisduchess:

adi m Mma.ama m na a na eme

^^^but y does this babe sexxy leg all ways make person *kondo* standdddddup everyday?...kaiiiiiiiiiii tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (118) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.