Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,620 members, 7,888,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? (8389 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? by WhiteOne(f): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
If the man is really hidding something for her like a girlfried or debits.
Well he always could get a pay as you go sim card and a second phone or he could put this sim card in his phone when he is outsite.
IF he is picking his phone always and do sweet talk to her - it does not mean he can not be up to something.
Re: Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? by rukkahyat: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2009
That's 2ru my sis,they can pretend.And it's nt right some time's,y i said dt, when u pick up your husband phone and started going through his phone, got to his inbox and see different kind of text msg, u 'll nw make your self unhappy. feeling bad,u knw al those kind of a thing that happen btw 2 relationship.so my dear it's a very bad habit 4 both sex,it's doesn't help in a relationship @all, and the relationship can never last. Both sex shld ve trusness in themseves.when there is trust there 'll knw problem,even ur mind 'll be @ rest.
Re: Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? by rukkahyat: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
definately she 'll.if she's very smart .But dnt give your wife to much problem, because there are some ladies that doesn't like troubles , if she cant afford it any more she 'll seek 4 advice out side, and started misbehave, so treat her  9c.sit her down talk to her, tell her your mind she 'll also voice out, and trust each other,and start a new life together.instead of planing bad thing against her.so be a good husband to your wife.
Re: Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ Topic

I dont blame her, she must be very suspicios of him and I belive she has a good reason to be. People lie a lot and it hurts when you dont know whats going on around you.

If the guy has nothing to hide then he souldnt be bothered!!
Re: Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2009
The fact remains, dialog is always the best.
Re: Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? by rukkahyat: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
If ur wife is doing is doing dat, u shldnt board ur self since u dnt ve any thing hiding. jst let her check
Re: Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? by agathamari(f): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
depends.  did he do something to cause her to wonder? if so then yes its ok and its his own fault.
Re: Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? by frecklesnz: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2009
A woman doesn't look at her husbands phone unless he is acting shifty. He is taking calls and talking quietly. Refusing to answer when she is around and is receiving text messages day and night.

I looked at my Naija mans phone he was jacking up to see another woman. Then he gets all sneaky and starts leaving the city for business. Now I look at his computer and he is bonking two other woman in another town one is even laughing at me with him for being a dumb white woman. Well she is welcome to him as he is already cheating on her too. HA HA stupid cow.

If her man is cheating she has every right to know. If he is Bonking other woman trying to make babies elsewhere and not even having safe sex a wife needs to protect herself.

No woman checks up unless she has some reason to.

Naija men.

Its time to be a real christians and not just pretending. God requires that a man and wife should be faithful in heart and in deed.

Oh yeah and the stupidest thing of all.

He expects to stay married while he goes his merry way. Another miscalculation.
Re: Is It Right For Your Wife To Go Through Your Phone Records? by OsbornTyler7: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Are mail order spouse illegal? You may be wondering if the laws that prohibit it are the same as the laws that prohibit a foreign spouse from marrying a Canadian citizen. While Canadian laws do not prohibit brides as strictly as those in the US or UK, they do have very similar requirements. In addition to proving that the mail order bride is a Canadian citizen, a Canadian man may also sponsor her entry to Canada. This sponsorship will cost approximately $1,000 and $150 per child. Once in Canada, the couple should marry within two years of entry. If they are not married, their marriage is not recognized and they may be deported. It is also important to show that you have the financial ability to sponsor the wedding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can U Allow Your Mum To Stay In Your Matrimonial Home? / Do Yorubas Still Refuse To Marry Omo-igbos? / Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.