Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,330 members, 7,888,057 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Stop Eating In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Stop Eating In Dreams (9999 Views)

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians / Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Eating In Dreams by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 08, 2016
(1.) Causes of Dream Food

Hello.
Without wasting much of your time I am going to inspire you with this divine information concerning the cause, result and solution to your persistent eating food in your dreams.

The Lord made a promise to you and even used His power to prove to you that He keeps His promises. He says in Isaiah 62:8 that He will never give your food to your enemies. And also that your enemies will never enjoy the fruits of your labour. This food in your dream is the representation of the prosperity you now enjoyed from the past until maybe now.

But in the book of Malachi 4: 6 God, being the father of all (you and your so called enemies), requires that a reconciliation event should take place between you and those enemies. In the time of your prosperity and blessedness, you forgot your friends, parents, guardians, pastors, brethren, and those who needed you financial assistance. You fought your business wars and like king David, you have been helped to win all the battles with so much booties from the defeated enemies camp.

Another bible passage in the book of Proverbs 27 :10 says you should not forget your friends and your father's friends if life is rosy for you. Even if you are in trouble, you should not seek help away from your family members. I mean those helps needed by wealthy people which will often drop some money on the table to appreciate them. But contrary wise, you prefer to stay clear from them and chose for example, a builder outside the family to help you build that lofty mansion of yours. And so denied your associates to enjoy your kindness.

It is a pity that you have been ignorant of the power of the people who surround you to either promote you or bring you down spiritually. If you reject them, they will laugh you to scorn whenever you enter trouble because as you may agree with me, life is full of uncertainties. Forget about all those demonic craps people speak to ascribe and attach to the cause of eating in a dream. See, the cause is moral /spiritual problem. It has nothing to do with demonic oppression or possession as supposed. And if care is not taken, what is written in the book of Zephaniah 2 :6 will then begin to peep into your life because of your ignorance and may be an ignoramus attitude to this message of God. I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ open your spiritual eye to comprehend my teaching.

All these now have now been piled up and shown to you through your dream by your guardian angels.

So now, guess what will be the result of this problem. Read on and find out for yourself.

(2.) Consequences of eating in your dreams

Arguments! That is the first among what you will experience if you eat in your dreams. You will discover that many people will be fond of accusing and opposing you heavily and sometimes without you really tangible reason. Many, if you are the religious type will call you a hypocrite. You yourself will agree that you'll often find yourself not being loyal to God and those supposed loved ones. After some time, when your cup has come to the fullness of time, you will be required to make sacrifices. You will just discover that the best of the best of your goods and even money is taken from you mysteriously, through loses and misfortune. Sometimes one may lose ones health or even the life of the very dearly loved one who shared in your booties. The Lord's words in the book of Lamentations 1 :14 will begin to take effect. Little offences that people should naturally ignored will not be forgiven you. You will feel like a yoke has been tied on your neck. Alas! It will seem the whole world is going all out against you. If in all these you fail to do anything, you may at the end pay your debt with your life. My friend, I do not mean to scare you but to open up what many do not know so that you can use the Lord’s instructions in this article and save yourself. So read on.

(3.) Your solution to eating in dreams

The first solution, my friend is reconciliation. You need to fill up the breach you have created by neglecting your brother whom you took for your enemy. If I were you, I would have sent a spirit uplifting sms to all of them. What is written in Micah 1 :4 will then be fulfilled in your life.

Secondly, let people close to you enjoy the blessings of God in your life. Do not desert them in the time of their needs. An English adage says, "Remember and be kind to those you meet while climbing up. They will be the ones who will help and support you on your way down.

Lastly, you need to seek God's face in your prayer. Use Psalm 18, 34, 56 and 72 for your supplication. You may be assisted in your prayers for 7 nights over a cup of water which you will drink to invoke the Lord's presence by a trusted clergy man. You may request for your own The Lord's Book of Psalms through this number 07067550237.

I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ give you complete victory over this problem so that you will have cause to glorify His name. Amen.

1 Share

Re: How To Stop Eating In Dreams by Ugoeze2016: 3:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Sorry I didn't bother reading your essay.....only attracted by your post title. But someone is allowed to eat whenever they feel hungry naw, sleep or awake.

Please check my profile, I am loaded with things grin
Re: How To Stop Eating In Dreams by ouigy99(m): 4:22am On Jul 08, 2016
The solution in plain and simple...... Chop belle full before going to bed and you won't have the appetite to eat when served in your dream.
Imagine say na only garri and coconut you don soak since morning, you go to bed and is served one kind coconut rice with shrimps and better grilled chicken.....beside it is fresh squeezed juice, and you expect the hungry man to avoid eating it?......... I go lem am and request extra wey I go use wake up to reality.
Re: How To Stop Eating In Dreams by Godssword1(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2022
Here is how to stop eating in the dream permanently:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2022/11/how-to-stop-eating-in-the-dream-permanently.html

Re: How To Stop Eating In Dreams by uncleck: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Enemies of progress everywhere. Small chow wey we dey manage for dream you wan come put sand sand

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi / When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus / A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.