Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,600 members, 7,914,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man (726 Views)

Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? / How Old Is Too Old To Start Having Kids In The Post 2000s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man by reserved111(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2016
I usually attract younger girls and well matured ladies too... They always feel free to chat wit me, call me, play wit me and crack jokes but wen I tell them my age they will be surprised am as old as that and tell me WHY ARE U NOT MARRIED or "GO AND MARRY"
The one that triggered this write up is a 17yrs old intelligent young lady who naturally picked interest in me and we started talking cos I knw her mum. She call me almost 2-3 times a day coupled wit chats and some jokes and play wen she sees me around.
Right now I'm feeling on d hot seat...
Besides most nigerian ladies I make advances for marriage are too materialistic and want me to be their financial source once I initiate a relationship.
Many not one not two
NOTE: I don't ask for sex and don't even get it anywhere.
I detest premarital sex and indecency.
Re: I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man by raph101(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Peekshure or idonbelivit
Re: I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man by raph101(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Your Peekshure or idonbelivit
Re: I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Errrmm oga...if u feel u r too old,now is not the time to worry about materialistic babe/woman...jus pick one and marry.....but yemi alade don talk am. Finish *if u like me u go buy me ferari...*
Re: I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Oga abeg, in these times, age should not be a factor to consider when preparing to get married oh. Marriage is a lifetime affair, and a sensitive issue and should not be rushed into. So, my advise to you is, take your time. If you feel you're mentally, financially, spiritually and emotionally prepared for marriage, then you can go ahead. If not, just take things slow.

And as for all those leeches who want to turn you into their personal ATM, trust me their ultimate plan is to drain your pocket and what kind of wives would they make? So you're probably searching in the wrong places.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man by abimbawealth(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Boss, if u feel too old to be single, double up!!!
Re: I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man by infogenius(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Feeling on the hot seat? Sit properly Bro. And get married. You are already feeling to Old being Single. No time Bro. make moves.

(1) (Reply)

Managing Your Sexual Desire / Pls I Need Help On Herbal Plant / Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.