Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

“you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her (2138 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Reveals She Has Mental Illness, Apologizes To Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by houstonia(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chief Victor Omololu Olunloyo, father of controversial journalist, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo, has denounced her for directing verbal attacks at him and other public figures.

The Second Republic governor of old Oyo State, in an emotional statement Thursday, disclosed that his 52-year-old daughter had a history of mental illness and several efforts by the family and other well-wishers to moderate her erratic behavior, have been fruitless.

Describing statements credited to Kemi or KOO as she fondly calls herself as “utterly irresponsible”, “libellous” and “repeatedly painful”, the octogenarian tendered an unreserved apology to everyone who had been attacked by his daughter.

“I would like to apologise without reservation to all persons affected. I hope and pray they would graciously accept the apology”, he wrote.

http://www.informationng.com/2016/07/youve-gone-too-far-kemi-olunloyos-father-denounces-her.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by mymadam(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Daddy Olunloyo, kindly accept the fact that her erratic behaviour is largely due to the way YOU brought her up. Were you not busy making money and connections for a future political career? Too busy to properly look after her & co? Family values probably meant nothing to you. YOU stand guilty my man. Thanks for the belated apologies but.. go on and carry your cross. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by MaQuin(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
opps mental illness? I thought as much
Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by mogboyelade(f): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sir, if the physical is not working, go spiritual to cure sis Kemi's madness.
Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by orisa37: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
mymadam is probably delinquent like Kemi. The fmr. Governor needs forgiveness not vituperations. Stop increasing the mans problems. To Governor Olunloyo, I say take heart. Women are not easy to bring up at all. Just employ the services of a psychologist and a psychiatrist, the two to always have friendly and romantic chats with her. You can't disown her. You are Yoruba, so please take courage. The Lord will guide you.
Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by goldbim(f): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
I feel for this old man..there is no perfect parent..we can only try our best..aunty kemi has no excuse..with or without her parents hometraining...she lacks manners..#eyan man tun Ara e bi#.
Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
The parents failed in her upbringing.. Family values go a long way.. Train your children well , so during old age, the kids wont be a figure of disgrace to the family and society at large.. If both couples are not ready to take responsibilities as parents , no need bringing them to the world.
Train your children well.
Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by thatQuietgirl(f): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aunty kemi could not av been saying those rubbish if she is mentally sound.
The family should just help d society by keeping her where she belong (psychiatric home) and make sure she uses her drugs regularly
Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by LordBaelish: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Amelian:
The parents failed in her upbringing.. Family values go a long way.. Train your children well , so during old age, the kids wont be a figure of disgrace to the family and society at large.. If both couples are not ready to take responsibilities as parents , no need bringing them to the world.
Train your children well.

and how many have you trained? all these holier than thou homo daftiens sha..

1 Like

Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
LordBaelish:

and how many have you trained? all these holier than thou homo daftiens sha..

I trained my last brother, he was very young when our parents passed away.
He came out well.... A young gentle man, does not look for trouble and he was focused in his studies in unilag befor he passed away through heart disease... He virtually sees me as our mum, cos am a carbon copy of my mum..
So , yes! I have trained a young brother of 5 years old till the age of 28yrs.. I was proud and still proud of him anytime i remember and scroll through his manuscripts.. He would have been married with kids by nw.. If not for death.. May his soul rest in.peace.

So dont get it twist, Lord homo daftiens

I know exactly what am saying...i just dont talk for the sake of it..

Better train yur kids well and be a responsible father.. At least u owe them that much... People like u expecting God to train yur kids..smmhhh

Why were u created in the first place?
To procreate and move on to the next victim ,bah?
Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by LordBaelish: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Amelian:

I trained my last brother, he was very young when our parents passed away.
He came out well.... A young gentle man, does not look for trouble and he was focused in his studies in unilag befor he passed away through heart disease... He virtually sees me as our mum, cos am a carbon copy of my mum..
So , yes! I have trained a young brother of 5 years old till the age of 28yrs.. I was proud and still proud of him anytime i remember and scroll through his manuscripts.. He would have been married with kids by nw.. If not for death.. May his soul rest in.peace.

So dont get it twist, Lord homo daftiens

I know exactly what am saying...i just dont talk for the sake of it..

Better train yur kids well and be a responsible father.. At least u owe them that much... People like u expecting God to train yur kids..smmhhh

Why were u created in the first place?
To procreate and move on to the next victim ,bah?

being silly shouldn't be a hobby. for someone who claims to have trained someone you have obvious loopholes. training someone is one thing, the person's choices make he or she something else. trust Nigerians, when it goes well they sway one side and when it reverses, they sway along. no wonder it's easy to deceive you all.

1 Like

Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
LordBaelish:

being silly shouldn't be a hobby. for someone who claims to have trained someone you have obvious loopholes. training someone is one thing, the person's choices make he or she something else. trust Nigerians, when it goes well they sway one side and when it reverses, they sway along. no wonder it's easy to deceive you all.

Are u done with your Foovlishness?

Pls Receive sense... U honestly need it, even though u are in denial...

U need a pinch of sense.. It will help u real good

Keep ranting like a deranged dog.... Silence is the next answer for u..
Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by LordBaelish: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Amelian:

Are u done with your Foovlishness?
Pls Receive sense... U honestly need it, even though u are in denial...
U need a pinch of sense.. It will help u real good
Keep ranting like a deranged dog.... Silence is the next answer for u..
you'll most likely get matured when you finally choose a skin pigment.

1 Like

Re: “you’ve Gone Too Far”, Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
LordBaelish:

you'll most likely get matured when you finally choose a skin pigment.

*yawns*
Is that all?
So lame..

(1) (Reply)

God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing / NCC Makes Kano Actor Ali Nuhu Face Of Nigeria Telecom Consumer Campaign(Pics) / Mark Zuckerberg And His Wife, Kids Stepped Out For Halloween (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.