Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing (2140 Views)

Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS / Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by saymeloud(f): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2016
A randy pastor has been arrested on his wedding day after police investigation revealed that he allegedly impregnated a schoolgirl and later killed her after she refused to abort the baby.

The incident happened in Kenya but the pastor identified as Charles Nyachwara was arrested in Uganda after he escaped to the country and started a new church.

Source; www.ow.ly/GH8m100hdsD
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by youngest85(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2016
see im face?
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
saymeloud:
A randy pastor has been arrested on his wedding day after police investigation revealed that he allegedly impregnated a schoolgirl and later killed her after she refused to abort the baby.

The incident happened in Kenya but the pastor identified as Charles Nyachwara was arrested in Uganda after he escaped to the country and started a new church.

Source; www.ow.ly/GH8m100hdsD
its like watching impastor(tv series)
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by saymeloud(f): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
What what
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by AbjMotorPalace: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
hmmm..

See my signature and thank me later wink

See my signature and thank me later shocked
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by saymeloud(f): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why should I see ur signature
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by saymeloud(f): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Ok I don here ohh
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by saymeloud(f): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Talk about me
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by saymeloud(f): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Wedding naija
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by saymeloud(f): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nairaland
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by Techtstarmalo: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2016
A group of anthropologists says it finally knows how iconic early human ancestor Lucy died — and other researchers are lividcX.
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Kenyans again?!
Re: God Have Mercy! Pastor Arrested On His Wedding Day For Impregnating And Killing by bckkbc: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
everything is possible in this APC regime

(1) (Reply)

Sultry Actress, Adunni Ade Flaunts V-shape As She Sizzles In Adunni Jumpsuit / Gabrielle Union Serving Her Hot Body! / Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.