Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Nigerians Feel About ISIS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Nigerians Feel About ISIS (841 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Its Funny How Nigerians Compare Themselves To Ghanaians Thou. / See How Nigerians Voted For Hot Jollof Rice VS Hanging Out With Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerians Feel About ISIS by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
A recent poll conducted showed Nigeria as the most sympathetic country towards the Islamic State militants ISIS.

The Surveys conducted by the Pew Research Centre, in countries with large Muslim populations, polled people based on their feelings towards the militant group.

The infographic chart which showed the views of those polled under “unfavourable, favourable, and don't know”, was produced by the Statista.

In the favourable section, which showed those who favour the militant group ISIS, Jordan had 1%, Turkey 8%, Pakistan the highest with 9% while Lebanon did not favour the group at all. The African nations polled higher with Senegal polling 11%, Burkina Faso 8%, and Nigeria the highest with 14%.

source http://pulse.ng/local/nigerian-muslims-support-isis-poll-id5239564.html?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-2016-07-08&utm_source=newsletter
Re: How Nigerians Feel About ISIS by Jadekitana2(f): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
WTD with this info?
Re: How Nigerians Feel About ISIS by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rubbish poll. I was never asked neither were neighbours I know nor neighbours they know.
Re: How Nigerians Feel About ISIS by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Jadekitana2:
WTD with this info?
i shows that a lot of your nigerian brothers support ISIS
Re: How Nigerians Feel About ISIS by Jadekitana2(f): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2016
oghenez:

i shows that a lot of your nigerian brothers support ISIS
Its a free world.
Re: How Nigerians Feel About ISIS by peezeygwiny(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Its a free world.
jade 😔😔😔😔

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With The Igbos To Include Their Good Side&Edge Over Other Tribes / Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) / Thank You God For This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.