Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Follow Back Thread 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow Back Thread 18+ (2580 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / Instagram Follow Back Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2016
happy sunday to u all. Am Ebuka2016 and i hate being a mugu who just follows and is neva followed back. Please if u have the time pls just visit my profile and follow me back if am following u pls, am begging. But if u dnt want to follow bak i'm cool. Others, U can follow me and i will definitely follow bak.

Guys cease dis opportunity to ask dat lady u admire to follow u bak if u are following her already. Ladies if u have dis guy u are cruching on just follow him and he will surely follow back.....

Oya let the show begin.
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by officialfestus(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:
happy sunday to u all. Am Ebuka2016 and i hate being a mugu who just follows and is neva followed back. Please if u have the time pls just visit my profile and follow me back if am following u pls, am begging. But if u dnt want to follow bak i'm cool just tell me u dnt lyk my personality and i dnt deserve to be followed. Am ok wit dat its beta u tell me dan not telling me at all. If u like me u can follow me and i will definitely follow bak.

Guys cease dis opportunity to ask dat lady u admire to follow u bak if u are following her already. Ladies if u have dis guy u are cruching on just follow him and he will surely follow back.....

oya bros ebuka follow me back
Oya let the show begin.
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by mhisbliss(f): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2016
What if the person didnt ask you to follow him or her, theres an unfollow button somewhere in profile

1 Like

Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by PeachyP(f): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2016
Sorry if this is off topic but how is this 18+?
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
What if the person didnt ask you to follow him or her, theres an unfollow button somewhere in profile
i knw sha jst to create small awareness b4 unfollowing and again who asks sm1 to follow him without following 1st? Who does dat?
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2016
PeachyP:
Sorry if this is off topic but how is this 18+?
The thread is for mature guys and ladies
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by mhisbliss(f): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i knw sha jst to create small awareness b4 unfollowing and again who asks sm1 to follow him without following 1st? Who does dat?
i do and this is how i say it "I'd like to follow you, mind following back?" You should try that sometimes nice of you to create awareness though
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by LordScent(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:
happy sunday to u all. Am Ebuka2016 and i hate being a mugu who just follows and is neva followed back. Please if u have the time pls just visit my profile and follow me back if am following u pls, am begging. But if u dnt want to follow bak i'm cool just tell me u dnt lyk my personality and i dnt deserve to be followed. Am ok wit dat its beta u tell me dan not telling me at all. If u like me u can follow me and i will definitely follow bak.

Oya let the show begin.

Honestly i still dont know the importance of the "follow" button. Somebody sud enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by bitchcrafts: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

Oya let the show begin.

Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Luckymay(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2016
What if I ask seun, myndy44 and lalasticala to follow me back? .

On a serious note I never knew following people here implies having a crush or taking a liking on them. Now that I knw, it's time i made use of the unfollow button.
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
i do and this is how i say it "I'd like to follow you, mind following back?" You should try that sometimes nice of you to create awareness though
smtimes i send pms and dnt get replied so i just follow and hope to be followed back. I created this thread to create an awareness just incase the people am following dnt knw i do, afterwhich i will unfollow
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by officialfestus(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=bitchcrafts post=47392692][/quote] No be nonsense,na the truth for the matter ebuka just yarn so.
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
smtimes i send pms and dnt get replied so i just follow and hope to be followed back. I created this thread to create an awareness just incase the people am following dnt knw i do, afterwish i will unfollow

am following u sha, mind following back?
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by mhisbliss(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

smtimes i send pms and dnt get replied so i just follow and hope to be followed back. I created this thread to create an awareness just incase the people am following dnt knw i do, afterwish i will unfollow

am following u sha, mind following back?
yes i know you're following thats why i even comment on your thread, asking nicely is a good thing, and since you asked nicely am going to follow you back
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by PunkyV(f): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

Oya let the show begin.

Awww, this is heartbreaking to read, Ebuka sad
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2016
what sort of fvckery is this? how can i beg a lady to follow me back? im an alpha male and my ego is too big for that. not even beyonce can make me beg to follow back.

1 Like

Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Luckymay:
What if I ask seun, myndy44 and lalasticala to follow me back? .

On a serious note I never knew following people here implies having a crush or taking a liking on them. Now that I knw, it's time i made use of the unfollow button.
Abeg no do oo am talking from my own point of view. I follow pple i think are mature enough . 18+
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
what sort of fvckery is this? how can i beg a lady to follow me back? im an alpha male and my ego is too big for that. not even beyonce can make me beg to follow back.
But u keep following lyk mugu abi
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

But u keep following lyk mugu abi
hey boy!! i know your stvpidity is hereditary and its a family thing and i know that the level of your intelligence is below par with that of a piglet, but im going to give you the benefit of a doubt to ascertain if you and a female goat, who will be more intelligent. that being said all those i follow all follows me back.
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Awww, this is heartbreaking to read, Ebuka sad
abeg how is it heartbreaking did it touch ur hrt?
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by PeachyP(f): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

The thread is for mature guys and ladies
Okay, I still don't know the importance of the following stuff. I guess you'll just see their posts?
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
begginga lady to follow you back doesn't make you a beta male, less a man, theres got to be a reason why you follow someone maybe her manner of speaking is something you fancy, maybe you like her, so don't just generalize, its same thing as begging your mum or wife
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by PunkyV(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

abeg how is it heartbreaking did it touch ur hrt?

It makes you come across as a sensitive person. Like you're seeking for validation. That's why it kinda moved me. Your motivation could be different though..
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by officialfestus(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hey boy!! i know your stvpidity is hereditary and its a family thing and i know that the level of your intelligence is below par with that of a piglet, but im going to give you the benefit of a doubt to ascertain if you and a female goat, who will be more intelligent. that being said all those i follow all follows me back.
I don tire for dis pple
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2016
fearless15:
begginga lady to follow you back doesn't make you a beta male, less a man, theres got to be a reason why you follow someone maybe her manner of speaking is something you fancy, maybe you like her, so don't just generalize, its same thing as begging your mum or wife
what the hell!! how can you compare your mum and your wife to a lady that does not give a damm about you, whether you die or live? see my guy, if you follow her, she will deinitely see the notification and if she decides not to follow back, then as a guy, you just have to bone and let go but begging her to follow you back is unmanly, its inferiority complex, its a shame to manhood, infact no lady will take you serious again. you need to have a standard in life. dnt let people see you cheap.
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
PeachyP:

Okay, I still don't know the importance of the following stuff. I guess you'll just see their posts?
yes .....but not jst dat....
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Chrisrare: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wots d benefit of following someone?
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Luckymay(f): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

Abeg no do oo am talking from my own point of view. I follow pple i think are mature enough . 18+
OK nah
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
PunkyV:

It makes you come across as a sensitive person. Like you're seeking for validation. That's why it kinda moved me. Your motivation could be different though..
whichever way u see it baby. The reason why am doin this is dat is simply dat i respect myself a lot. I dont see the reason why i will be following sm1 and the person refuses to follow bak despite being aware of the fact dat am following him/her, it simply means that the person doesnt value me and the last thing i will do is keep following lyk i have no sef worth.... check am naa de thing get as e be to me though i dnt knw 4 u
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
what the hell!! how can you compare your mum and your wife to a lady that does not give a damm about you, whether you die or live? see my guy, if you follow her, she will deinitely see the notification and if she decides not to follow back, then as a guy, you just have to bone and let go but begging her to follow you back is unmanly, its inferiority complex, its a shame to manhood, infact no lady will take you serious again. you need to have a standard in life. dnt let people see you cheap.
oga am just giving dem a benefit of the doubt and dat i said pls doesnt mean am really begging to be followed bak. I hv my reasons 4 doin so
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Luckymay:
OK nah
u dnt have any posts yet?
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by PunkyV(f): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

whichever way u see it baby. The reason why am doin this is dat is simply dat i respect myself a lot. I dont see the reason why i will be following sm1 and the person refuses to follow bak despite being aware of the fact dat am following him/her, it simply means that the person doesnt value me and the last thing i will do is keep following lyk i have no sef worth.... check am naa de thing get as e be to me though i dnt knw 4 u

Well, ego & insecurity are two sides of the same coin tongue
Personally I don't get why you attach your self-worth to it but whatever floats your gondola.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Fun-seeker And A Badoo Girl / See What A Lady Post On Facebook..... Identity Showed / My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.