Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,882 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Follow Back Thread 18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow Back Thread 18+ (2581 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / Instagram Follow Back Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Well, ego & insecurity are two sides of the same coin tongue
Personally I don't get why you attach your self-worth to it but whatever floats your gondola.
i doubt u dear
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by PunkyV(f): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i doubt u dear

For?
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by misspicy(f): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
PunkyV:

For?
Bae smiley
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
PunkyV:

For?
saying day ego and insecurity are both side of the same coin maybe its true but it doesnt apply to me
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Luckymay(f): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

u dnt have any posts yet?
No. Don't have anything to post. So I just enjoy other people's posts. Besides the day I tried copying something from another site to nairaland,I gave up out of frustration. I kept going around in circles with the complicated instructions to either do this or do that.. Lol
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
what the hell!! how can you compare your mum and your wife to a lady that does not give a damm about you, whether you die or live? see my guy, if you follow her, she will deinitely see the notification and if she decides not to follow back, then as a guy, you just have to bone and let go but begging her to follow you back is unmanly, its inferiority complex, its a shame to manhood, infact no lady will take you serious again. you need to have a standard in life. dnt let people see you cheap.
am not saying you should beg bro, just understand me I'm saying males will always be males, begging a female doesn't make you less a male or guy, i related it to mothers and wives because they're female and for the record i can never beg a girl to follow me eighter, no way
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Luckymay:

No. Don't have anything to post. So I just enjoy other people's posts. Besides the day I tried copying something from another site to nairaland,I gave up out of frustration. I kept going around in circles with the complicated instructions to either do this or do that.. Lol
i understand u nairaland can be frustrating at times smtimes the site goes down and bak again i just tire but i de manage
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Luckymay(f): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i understand u nairaland can be frustrating at times smtimes the site goes down and bak again i just tire but i de manage
*smiles*
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
fearless15:
am not saying you should beg bro, just understand me I'm saying males will always be males, begging a female doesn't make you less a male or guy, i related it to mothers and wives because they're female and for the record i can never beg a girl to follow me eighter, no way
wen u value smthing u have to behave lyk u value dat just to get what u want. The guy does not understand u beta stop quoting him b4 he pours u hot soup. If u call him kid na he will come bak and rant. He's got nothing on me though even if he rants from morning till night
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Luckymay:

*smiles*
hope u dnt mind following bak because i want to follow u wink
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

wen u value smthing u have to behave lyk u value dat just to get what u want. The guy does not understand u beta stop quoting him b4 he pours u hot soup. If u call him kid na he will come bak and rant. He's got nothing on me though even if he rants from morning till night
lol everyone is entitled to his opinion though, so i wont force mine on him, i rest my case
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by PunkyV(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
misspicy:

Bae smiley

Stranger tongue
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by EOOJ(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Abeg wats d importance of this follow follow thing

Ppl wasting their time on some irrelevant tins i swear angry
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
EOOJ:
Abeg wats d importance of this follow follow thing

Ppl wasting their time on some irrelevant tins i swear angry
i swear u will not understand
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by EOOJ(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i swear u will not understand
there is norhing to ubderstand na...

Kos i really dont see any importance in it.....sha ur opinion and i respect it bro..carry on
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
EOOJ:
there is norhing to ubderstand na...

Kos i really dont see any importance in it.....sha ur opinion and i respect it bro..carry on
No wahala mai broda
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Luckymay(f): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:
hope u dnt mind following bak because i want to follow u wink
Done that already.
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Luckymay:
Done that already.
sweet of u

1 Like

Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by misspicy(f): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Stranger tongue
Sorry angry

I missed you smiley
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by nuelzz04(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
what sort of fvckery is this? how can i beg a lady to follow me back? im an alpha male and my ego is too big for that. not even beyonce can make me beg to follow back.
baba I tire o.......y will I beg a lady, for wat Na....Na op type go tell a lady 'tanks for acceptance' on fbk grin
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by PunkyV(f): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
misspicy:

Sorry angry

I missed you smiley

It's alright, love kiss
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
misspicy:
Sorry angry

I missed you smiley
i no even understand dis misspicy of a gal
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by misspicy(f): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebuka2016:
i no even understand dis misspicy of a gal
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
nuelzz04:
baba I tire o.......y will I beg a lady, for wat Na....Na op type go tell a lady 'tanks for acceptance' on fbk grin
u go dey pretend u hv ego na, no wahala.

Just incase u fancy reading books go read the 'art of seduction' and thank me later......
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by nuelzz04(m): 6:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Ebuka2016:

u go dey pretend u hv ego na, no wahala.

Just incase u fancy reading books go read the 'art of seduction' and thank me later......
tank you for making knw a book dat I sure won't read ........because someone wrote it u tink he is more knowledgeable Dan u r.....oga I don't need such books....I av pride n I love it cos I knw my worth.. I'll advice u too to knw ur worth cos a whole lot of dese ladies trample on guys dat apply d rules on dat book of urs....cheers
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2016
nuelzz04:
tank you for making knw a book dat I sure won't read ........because someone wrote it u tink he is more knowledgeable Dan u r.....oga I don't need such books....I av pride n I love it cos I knw my worth.. I'll advice u too to knw ur worth cos a whole lot of dese ladies trample on guys dat apply d rules on dat book of urs....cheers
trample ke? I created this thread and i vry much achieved my aim of creating this thread. And that doesnt makr me less a man than would have been the case if i kept following dis pple and they arent following bak.
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by nuelzz04(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Ebuka2016:

trample ke? I created this thread and i vry much achieved my aim of creating this thread. And that doesnt makr me less a man than would have been the case if i kept following dis pple and they arent following bak.
all of dem followed back ....oga I still maintain dat a whole lot of dem will trample on u if u apply those rules...anyway u may not v a problem wit a few doing dat....I v a problem wen a girl does dat.......
Re: Follow Back Thread 18+ by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2016
nuelzz04:
all of dem followed back ....oga I still maintain dat a whole lot of dem will trample on u if u apply those rules...anyway u may not v a problem wit a few doing dat....I v a problem wen a girl does dat.......
then your prob has already started....Bro i knw wat am doin am not a fool. If u say u cnt stoop so low to beg a grl dats ur own decision and opinion and again this is nairaland dat i begged a lady here doesnt mean i will do dat in reality. However if dats the only warranty that i will get wat i need, i will definitely do dat, get wat i want and go my way. It doesnt take away my ego infact my ego increases after doin so....being humble doesnt take away anything from ur life, being ego eccentric does so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Rarely Get Tattooed, Why? / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Are Not Creative? / Men! Avoid Cow-girl Sex Position(come In Here!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.