Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Is Love Still Blind? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Still Blind? (6893 Views)

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? / My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? / Is Love Still Blind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Love Still Blind? by marjson(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Love, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by mikesleek(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2009
Really, love used to be blind, in the days of our fathers but not today. Now it has a bi-xenon headlamp. Love may be blind for someone whose heart is still in one piece. But after it's broken into so many pieces, it starts seeing properly. Ask shawn george and segun arinze and all the nigerian wood actors, even in the movies, love dey see road.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by sley4life(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2009
never. Love can never be blind. This is the word we use in swindling others.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Meklex(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2009
Love is blind is all about loving n being loved, in this mordern age marriage is no more based on love. Some people marry on several occassions without the strings of love. And if you will agree with me love no more exist,
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by dareawolol: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2009
God is love and He cannot be blind
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by whitelexi(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2009
Love don tear eye finish. . .  no truth in love is blind in naija again, love can see and only looks for money grin grin grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by unclesamtech(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2009
no @ ALL,
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by martdolph: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2009
Yes, though we av abused the concept Love in term of its definition to us probably be cos of personal experience. Dear Friends the best LOVE is the unconditional one, u just love the person, u just can not explain why u love the person. Love is very real and need to be treated as such.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-304461.0.html

this topic has been debated JUST last month.Now again?
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2009
I think love is blind because when u really fall in love you never always know what u r doing,

You forgive whatever your lover does, you even get in arguments and fights with your friends,just because they tell you that they saw your Susan coming out of Bode's room at 5am. You fight them because you trust your girl and you know she will never cheat.

you never always listen to any suggestions and u even forget your surroundings.you even forget your parents,

You even remember that without YOU ,your parents would not be here.Which explains why your lover is the best thing on earth for you right now.

so i definitely say love is blind
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by posakosa(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2009
I want to believe in love badly but not at the expense of being played a fool. It's remarkable how similar the pattern of madness is similar to that of love.

****THREAD CLOSES*****
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by PastorOla1: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2009
Love is not judgemental, The Bible say LOVE covers multitude of sin.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by posakosa(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2009
Pastor Ola:

Love is not judgemental, The Bible say LOVE covers multitude of sin.

Pastor, there are different types of LOVE and Romantic Love is certainly NOT BLIND. Every body berra shine their eyes welli welli. cool cool cool

If you love the wrong person sincerely, people will consider you a mugu or a looney tooney, just must be wise in this day and age.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by LLVelly: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2009
shocked Nooooooo! LOVE IS NOT BLIND DIS DAYS
NO MAN CAN MARRY A CRIPPLED WOMAN grin SO LOVE IS NOT BLIND. cool[url][/url]
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by german007(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2009
IN THE WESTEN WORLD( OYINBO MAN'S WORLD) LOVE IS STILL VERY VERY VERY MUCH BLIND.

IN NAIJA WORLD LOVE HAS HALOGEN BULBS AND CAN SEE VERY WELL, LOVE EVEN GET LEVELS
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by CarlosVent(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2009
yes love na d most blind tin have ever seen

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Ben13: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2009
after so many cheatings, love recieved its sight.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by dayo1401: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2009
love is just  BUNCH of crap, true love, blind love, are just a bunch of deception, no body should waste his or her time trying to look for any of those, they exist only in movies,
true love is from God, no body can die for anybody, only God gave his son to die
so dont be a fool, for human, love must be reciprocated, na only God fit love unconditionally, cos he his GOD
Just find someone you are compatible with, someone u enjoy his or her company, and understands you, then leave the rest for GOD to arrange,
otherwise, when money finish, and hunger sets in, the fucking true or blind love, go wear spectacles begins dey see chap chap, even for night
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2009
Love is not blind.only those who are coward that thinks love is blind.they lack the will to act or speak when something is not right.my love they see wella.if you Bleep up,you go cane yourself.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2009
Love is not blind.only those who are coward that thinks love is blind.they lack the will to act or speak when something is not right.my love they see wella.if you Bleep up,you go cane yourself.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Lynxlex(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2009
Those who think love is blind should try hatred and see
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Lynxlex(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2009
God is love and He cannot be blind
you truely hit the "head" on the "nail".
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by oge4real(f): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2009
Love covers all wrongs, meaning it is blind as bat.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2009
Topic.
NOPE.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nezan(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2009
Love has definately regained sight in 9ja.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by StEdwin(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2009
Love is no longer blind.
Infact love sees very well.
Its eyes are as strong as that of an eagle. it can tell u if u are poor or rich
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2009
Sorry poster, i meant to say "YES" Love Virtually is blind.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by saintiyke(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2009
What people call love is but a mere reaction of the nerves with the neurone which is integrate into sex period! For me love is accepting responsibility with a partner , hoooha!
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by denony(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2009
Love is no more blind but wicked grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2009
love is no longer blind oooo. all these small, small girls of nowadays don open eye too much ooo! grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by corrall(f): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2009
Love was blind until it came across a very well skilled optician. And guess who that optician is? HURT! Now love sees twice as before.

WORD!!!!!

Hurt truly opens d eyes of love.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by lilflash: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2009
I nor Know OOO.Wetin B d Meaning of Love Self undecided grin shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / Adventure With The Slay Queen’s … (18+) / How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.