Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Is Love Still Blind? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Still Blind? (6911 Views)

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? / My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? / Is Love Still Blind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Love Still Blind? by saworoide: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
Love was blind. But it has attended many miracle crusades and got healed of the aliment.
Currently, love is not only full sighted, he get sharp eyes. Lovers' stupidity should never be interpreted to mean love is blind.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by egboruche: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
Love is never blind.love is just a fantasy.when u're in love,every other thing seems not to exist.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by babadami: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2009
love is blind to some, but not all, like me. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by deeath: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2009
yeah, its true, love is blind!
thats why i hate the idea,
yet i miss being in love
its odd,
everything about it
the feeling
the addiction and the pain
what am even saying self
love is sha blind!
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by RiffRaff: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ poster
it can be blind anywhere around the world but for naija the thing open him eye kanmpe, e no day blink oh.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by kaytues(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
nmmmm (sigh)  cry seems that devil is overtaking this world o,  may Almight Allah be with us and rain the love back on us o,  Amin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by danconsult(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
IT DIFFERS WITH PLP. IF UR BLIND, MY OWN NO BLIND SHA O
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by lightwalk(m): 2:14am On Sep 23, 2009
You can get anyone you want. It sure still exists, just that it's hard to find it
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by na2day2(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2009
shade:

Love was never blind,but naivety blinded many.With the harsh realities of life these days,blind love is the height of idiocy.

typical naija girl
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Uchedude(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2009
whoever even thought of that quote 'love is blind' must have been blind literally cos love can see clearly[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by julianH(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2009
There was never a time that LOVE was "blind".

The expression: "LOVE IS BLIND" was used (and is still used) to express the fact that when you love someone you (tend to) overlook some (if not all) of the person's shortcomings - Loving unconditionally.
Unconditional LOVE is not however possible because humans does not have what it takes to love unconditionally.
The only "PERSON" that can love and has always loved unconditionally is GOD.

As it was in the old so it is now too. Love is still what it used to be in the past and will never change!

People might have abused it and used it wrongly and all that; but love is still love and will remain to be love till the end of time.

To butress this point: Mr. "A" is and will always remain Mr. "A" even when maimed or killed!
The state of his health or what people do to him does not change his name even though it can change people's pereception of him!

The same can be said of the word "Love" and love.
So many people has abused it and hidden behind it to commit all sort of attrocities;
But friends, LOVE is still LOVE and will never change no matter what happens.

The concentration should not be on the people involved; it should rather be on the word and its meaning.
Except when and if this is understood, LOVE will always be misunderstood.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by heritage00(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2009
if love is blind, marriage will open your eyes
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by sayso: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2009
The thing no blind again oooh,peple don dey see well well now
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by easternluv: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
one of my good friend pastor once said in celibacy seminary we held; people said love is blind but marriage is eyes opener. when you rush into a relationship with your eyes close one things is certain you'll rush out with your eyes open, my ppl u betta shine ur eyes well well
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by DONFASZY(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2009
love is not blind in 9ja
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Witi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
It is this stupidity that made many of our parents to marry the wrong man/woman. Being blind is not an attribute of love
Love is never tired of waiting; love is kind; love has no envy; love has no high opinion of itself, love has no pride; 5 Love's ways are ever fair, it takes no thought for itself; it is not quickly made angry, it takes no account of evil; 6 It takes no pleasure in wrongdoing, but has joy in what is true; 7 Love has the power of undergoing all things, having faith in all things, hoping all things.
1 Cor 13:4-7 (BBE)
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by nose: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
To simplify the issue of whether love is blind or not, let us look at it from the point of seeing love as accepting the partner the way he/she is and being committed to the relationship
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by ayobase(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
Well, let me come in this way.
AGAPE LOVE is BLIND.
PHIL LOVE is BLIND

HERO LOVE can see 360degree halogenically!

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by kheme(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
was love ever blind? well, depending on how you look at it and who & who is involved, love has gone 'BLINDER' (if there's a term like that, lol) and also, 'LOVE OPEN EYE TEAR FINISH'. with these, i think we're pretty much at the same spot!
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by jalether(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
MINT, love don soji big time, love they see a jobless guy with no ambition, drive and focus, hin dey see cheaters and sluts

the list goes on, this is 2009 people the days of our papa and mama don pass abegi

A question for all the NL women, would any of you stay in a reationship with a guy who cheats, beats on you, jobless, no passion for life

lacks focus and ambition and extremely Immature ?
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by iykedare(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
with a naija babe,love can never be blind.while the guy`s love will always mean sex,the girl`s love will also mean money.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by koolchicco: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
^^Newbie,13 Posts already lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by nose: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2009
love can only remain blind to the spouse's weaknesses but seek to find a way to helping the spouse out in order to improve his/her personality
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by ROYALB2: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2009
Love is NOT blind. It simply overlooks. wink
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by nose: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2009
Love is NOT blind. It simply overlooks

ROYAL~B, u hit it right on. 'Overlook' is d right word
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by enfuse(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2009
If you believe in Evolution, Love used to be blind but now she sees. Things have changed, what was love in them days is no more love these days. These changes in the way we perceive things including love has caused love to open her eyes.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by gabbond: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
na wawoo, the way i look @ love now,it has double eye & double legs . pls oooooooooooooooooooo love is not blind i beg. grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by crules: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
It depends on what we actually think love is. Your own definition tells you if you are blind or not when it happens. If you like use telescope or double lens when u claim  to be inlove, all is respecting ur  kind.

But if the believe is that a true love can bend to hold u when u  r sinking, then love must be blind

May God save us.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
m-ployer:

You can have it. Just get born again

i feel you! that's the spirit!
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by german007(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2009
George D    I hereby bestow upon you the titles of  Mayor of Nairaland,  Earl of Nairaland Women Affairs,  Commander in Chief of Ikebe affairs . KNIGHT COMMANDER OF THE ORDER OF BIG IKEBE'S   You are just too much sir, More grease to your elbow

You are entitled and legally authorised from henceforth to use the Title "Right Honorable Sir George D"  Mayor of Nairaland
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by bumysexy(f): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
Love has no blood, no eyes to c, no arms to feel , no legs to move
and no heart to pump blood,
So how can love be blind? Love can't feel. cheesy
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by genetokky(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2009
of cause love is still blind,but we guys can see smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!! / What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) / Leaked KGB Footage Showing Aliens On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.