Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. (18515 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Park01:
you need the help than I do.

you need dick in your life
you you you shouting dicck upandan! Do you even have one undecided undecided
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by shyling(f): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
see kweshion...great response
HateU2:
yes
We ar happy angry
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by shyling(f): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
you you you shouting dicck upandan! Do you even have one undecided undecided

Park01 has ... see below... tongue tongue

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by shyling(f): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
***wipes a tear***

halfricanadian:

I carry ur mata for head like lace wig bonding gidi ni
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
shyling:

Park01 has ... see below... tongue tongue
lol
Just like kulikuli size cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Smellymouth: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

My Hero..... kiss

Oya come home let's discuss what you are doing with those two didinrins-- HateU2 and naughtynaughty grin

Meanwhile, collect kizzez -- kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
Wait o, I nor even read this thread before I comment earlier grin cheesy shocked shocked

Sandoski, you don naughtynaughty and hateu2 crew?

WHATTT!!!

Eleyi gidi gaan grin

buhahaahahahahaahahhah
Werey ni bobo yi se cheesy
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Oluwatosin27(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
My besties off all time.. Who says u can't find love on NL ? Or online? Take a clue from us Haty.. Peperenpe and I I love this babes ooo.. NL without dem is like desert
Thanks for ur comments ooo.. We r jobless tongue we agree We r lezzzzzzz.. Yes is it ur lez? Oya Wat else? Biko gve us new names jare

LesbianS!!!! This Bitches are fucking Lesbos. Biatch
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by shyling(f): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
next time make sense angry

Oluwatosin27:

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Smellymouth: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
buhahaahahahahaahahhah
Werey ni bobo yi se cheesy

Shattap! undecided

Iwo eni buruku bi ilekun atimoleyi
cheesy cheesy

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by anonym0us: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty,halfricanadian,hateu2 and SANDOSKI u girls need diick syrub ,,,take it overdose

I'm outta here
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
smellymouth na chairman na... ur head dey dere babanla jooor.. owo mi loke... wink wink wink grin
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin
Sandoski know say money nor be problem
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by mhisbliss(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
juhan:
makydebbie is my one and only sis. Sandoski is our dearest mum cheesy cheesy
really? Well your sis is a likeable person hold her tight
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by halfricanadian(f): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
my love, oya sorry naah.

We are back right?

Yes ma grin grin
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Smellymouth: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
smellymouth na chairman na... ur head dey dere babanla jooor.. owo mi loke... wink wink wink grin

These ladies wan initiate sandoski into their marine kingdom!!

E be like say their queen goddess aka mammy water tell them to bring fair and cute babe grin

Holy Ghost Firrreeeeeeeee!!
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Shattap! undecided

Iwo eni buruku bi ilekun atimoleyi
cheesy cheesy

What did you type undecided undecided
Oluwatosin27:

Anything else?
Another sweet name, tittle or watevaa!
We ar used to that.
Smellymouth:

E be like say their queen goddess aka mammy water tell them to bring fair and cute babe grin
You must pass through US to have her tongue
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes ma grin grin
Hi five wink
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
anonym0us:
naughtynaughty,halfricanadian,hateu2 and SANDOSKI u girls need diick syrub ,,,take it overdose

I'm outta here

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by ItzChinnex(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Some Nairaland Girl and Mumu are 5 & 6
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by halfricanadian(f): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
anonym0us:
halfricanadian please stay away from juhan she's too innocent to be corrupt and did I tell you she's a virgin

cheesy cheesy b finding virgin na u wee see her
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by princeakins(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Oh God! On a Monday morning. No no no no no akant!
Badt guy grin
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by halfricanadian(f): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
anonym0us:

I'm outta here

Go nd suck a pipe
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
ItzChinnex:
Some Nairaland Girl and Mumu are 5 & 6
Noted
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Smellymouth:

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by halfricanadian(f): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
Hi five wink

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
HOW will this help our economy?
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingRex1:
Just thinking.. Was Halfricanadian kicked out of the trio n replaced with sandoski? Hateu2 nd naughtynaughty coman ansa
aaamnmeeboooo
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HOW will this help our economy?
Goan ask buhari tongue
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by HrmOlolade(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
bwodaaaaaaaa Kilode Kilosele Why ar u fighting my bestie
Bestie e fe ma fimi pa nii
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

werey omo grin grin
She's part of us alrdy.. Weda u like it or nah :p
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
princeakins:
Badt guy grin
Finest bruv. How you dey na?
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Goan ask buhari tongue
maybe i will be the guy to break both of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Truth Be Told Ethiopian/eritrean Girls Are: / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 / Drop Ur Bb Pin Here And May Have A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.