Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. (18914 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oluwatosin27:

LesbianS!!!! This Bitches are fucking Lesbos. Biatch
ok uve bn noticed.
Byeee!
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Oya come home let's discuss what you are doing with those two didinrins-- HateU2 and naughtynaughty grin

Meanwhile, collect kizzez -- kiss kiss kiss kiss

oloshi cheesy
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Smellymouth: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oloshi cheesy

Ode oshi
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by princeakins(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Finest bruv. How you dey na?

Baba mii ... mo la le bii la liga o. Onijorgbon plenty for hia

HOw ur syd chief
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
shyling:

Park01 has ... see below... tongue tongue
buhahahahaha
Him and stupidgoat lmaoooo grin
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by HrmOlolade(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shey nkan Oma shey e lagbari??
Eran iya oshogbo grin
Gerrout jor, Onibaje jatijati mii ni time fun e
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Smellymouth: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
werey omo grin grin
She's part of us alrdy.. Weda u like it or nah :p

Keep on talking,

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ode oshi
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
seu.n and lalasticlal.a hear Yoruba oooo
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
princeakins:

Baba mii ... mo la le bii la liga o. Onijorgbon plenty for hia

HOw ur syd chief
oluomo gbogbo Nairaland mo cover gaan. Onijogbon lawon omo radarada yen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enu kami o. Mo gentle be General pype. Ola ni ojo ibi mi o#Yepa! smiley
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Smellymouth: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
JixNation:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR
THEIR TRIBES.

seu.n and lalasticlal.a hear Yoruba oooo

Jix, those two girls na Aro Meji grin

Naughtynaughty ati HateU2, Weyrey nse Weyrey e

Btw, who wan BAN ALAGA1 undecided

Dem nor dey fear?
shocked
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
maybe i will be the guy to break both of you.
ewooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hateu2 comman c
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Laveda:

I'll open if that's what you want cheesy

I'm fine sweery, you?

I'm good dear
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Dem nor dey fear?
shocked
c d way ure talking to ur wife chief bridesmaids

Woh.. It wie shock u like magic
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
aaamnmeeboooo
bestie undecided

Dats my boo ooo
HateU2:
hehehehh
I'm married to lala, remember
Wedding iwo aati Banku ni mo n so cheesy
Babe i refuse to marry ur bf,Godforbid bad thing in my life. grin
naughtynaughty:
ewooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hateu2 comman c
hateu2 just dey shout bestie up and down. i have the lip(kisses) to take u away from her.
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oluomo gbogbo Nairaland mo cover gaan. Onijogbon lawon omo radarada yen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

mtchewwwww undecided

Now run
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

eeeehhhh
Oya dabbbbbb
Omo olojo ibi
Wat time r we celebrating it hiaa kiss
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by princeakins(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Ironi o! gbogbo igboro ma daru lor la o. Ibo lo ti n shele.... jagaban ni e... je ka mor bo shen lor o. A duro dede...

Mo mo pe o ma loudu gan... cheesy

BAba nla.. file fun..
SAINTSAMURAII:
hateuz2 just dey shout bestie up and down. i have the lip(kisses) to take u away from her.
I like ur dream bro cheesy
Smellymouth:

Dem nor dey fear?
shocked
should I call my wife (Dominique)undecided
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by vizkiz: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz.
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Smellymouth: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
[s]c d way ure talking to ur wife chief bridesmaids

Woh.. It wie shock u like magic[/s]

Magic nor dey shock, goan tell HateU2 when send you say my Grand papa na former Baale of Iganmu tongue

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hateu2 just dey shout bestie up and down. i have the lip(kisses) to take u away from her.

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
what i do now oh lipsrsealed
vizkiz:
ErnieSmallzz.
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Dem nor dey fear?
shocked
Smelly, your girl is part of our crew cheesy, like it or not undecided

Bwoda Ambali aadigun, dejo tufulu, sanyeri
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
HateU2:
bestie undecided

Dats my boo ooo
mabinu omo iyami
Kingrex1 kiss
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Gerrout jor, Onibaje jatijati mii ni time fun e
owa Lara e
. Keep talking

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:
ErnieSmallzz.
u say? smiley
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Babe i refuse to marry ur bf,Godforbid bad thing in my life. grin
We knw undecided

U can't marry lala nah cheesy
Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Magic nor dey shock, goan tell HateU2 when send you say my Grand papa na former Baale of Iganmu tongue
#yawns#

Re: The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

my love! Ouch!
Waiting 4 2maao sha. O ma rocky. Where e go happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 / I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.