Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,978 members, 7,890,217 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? (582 Views)

Why Do People Do This?? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
NB: IGNORE MY TYPOS READ, UNDERSTAND AND ANSWER MY QUESTION, I don't know why people love assassinating my character, some people are just silly, i didn't come out for a week or so, so the next week i felt lonely, so i said lemme take a stroll and see some friends, people were just pointing at me and laughing, i was like whats going on, last two yrs i had a facial problem where pimiples and boils occupied the whole of my face, i nearly commited suicide that year, because people took it very personal, people that i've never seen in my life will talk and ,make fun of people i tried every treatment buh it didn't healed, until i changed chemist within one week i started seeing some difference, the chemist that i patronise that time was giving me fake creams to use so that i will come to him again, until i said time to change chemist, it was a miracle it took few weeks before the useless set of people decided to tell the whole world that am now okay, since then i haven't stayed at home for a week without coming out, recently i just felt like staying at home for a week ot two, the uppper week i decided to come out, this useless set of people have already tell the whole world, that am suffering from that problem again, i can swear to anything, is not true, what do people gain from all this,
NB: IGNORE MY TYPOS AM NOT PERFECT IN ENGLISH
Re: What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ndo,let people say what dey want just ignore them
Re: What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? by IamLEGEND1: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
they gain cheap likes.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2016
From ur post I think u have low self esteem. U may not know but its the truth. U bolded ur English is not perfect and it was quite ok to me except the punctuations. Just chill. Don't mind them. Always try to look at the upside and downside. How re u better than this people(upside)
Re: What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2016
They feel like kingkong. Shame
Re: What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? by GoldenJAT(m): 2:22am On Jul 12, 2016
everyone is been entitled to their opinion!! assasinate their character back...
Re: What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 12, 2016
GoldenJAT:
everyone is been entitled to their opinion!! assasinate their character back...
am not like that, last yr one man called and ask me to wash his car for him, i said am busy, and went inside, this man told everybody that i refused to wash his car, why willl he call me to wash his car for him? Is he mad? do i look like his maid? he told everybody that i refused to wash his car, within that same month, his car got burnt, karma will deal with them for me

(1) (Reply)

Adaure4ever I Love You!! / The Reasons It Is Not Advisable For A Guy To Endure A Lady Who Play Hard To Get / Wife Material.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.