Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (60544 Views)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by DGODSON(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2016
probably #typical error
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by peacelove84: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Hyssop plant is now available in Nigeria,this is a wonderful plant that cure many sickness, it was used in Bible times. It has numerous health benefits. Google it and see the health benefits.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by hannah8307(f): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
pls easy, if spelling alone can get me a job then, I won't be unemployed. I won spelling bee! pls just laf and don't take anything too serious.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
undecided BUHARI DOESN'T KNOW YOU EXIST !!! GO GET YOURSELF A NEW LIFE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by whitebeard(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
Buhari is his own enemy. Nobody is sabotaging him except himself. His utterances, his moves are all saddled with tribal bigotry. He is practising favouritism as against all inclusive government and so is surely going to be receiving serious oppositions from those he his neglecting. Nothing divine brought him there, only the ignorance of the masses and their gullibility that brought him there.
why didn't u speak up before and during the election..well u are one of the "masses" so admit that u are ignorant and gullible
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by whitebeard(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
Buhari is his own enemy. Nobody is sabotaging him except himself. His utterances, his moves are all saddled with tribal bigotry. He is practising favouritism as against all inclusive government and so is surely going to be receiving serious oppositions from those he his neglecting. Nothing divine brought him there, only the ignorance of the masses and their gullibility that brought him there.
why didn't u speak up before and during the election..well u are on of the "masses" so admit that u are ignorant and gullible
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by EOOJ(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
aieromon:
Acquried cool

Is that a new word?

hehe..no mind d attention seeker
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by experimentist: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Choi! Wailers food don land o. Severussnape come and call Buhari a dullard. Or have you done that already?[/size] undecided
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Rapmoney(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
You are filled with wisdom, I swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Sunexy(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2016
deife:

My brother, I tire ooo. If after spending 4 years at the university, he can't spell "acquired" then it's a pity.
So u don't make mistakes abi?
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2016
MrEverest:
Words on marble, thumbs up bro. The level of brainwashing and ignorance on the part of Buhari's blind supporters is disgusting!
their eyes are widely open but they can't see
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Voting the aimless, heartless, self-serving nomad is one of my biggest blunder in recent times......should have wasted my vote on kowa!!
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2016
StealthyMe:
Everything that relates to retardation and stagnation is now related with Buhari...bad

God help Nigeria undecided
yes oh because heavy lies the head that wears the crown..,I just pray things get better
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Shoror ni yen?
The guy is a dunce!
I wonder which institution giv am d degree, sef.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by izzou(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Koolking:

What do you mean by "all inclusive government"? I just hope it's not what I think. Last I checked, the president has right to pick his wise men anywhere. Appointment based on compensation breeds mediocrity. It has never engendered the desired result in Nigeria. It's high time we did things differently. Who cares even if Buhari's team is exclusively foreigners or his kinsmen? What interest me at the end of the day is the respite his team has been able to bring to the people.

So all his appointed ministers are competent??

Thumbs up bro

Even if he decides to appoint based on how competent they are, irrespective of their political zone, you still call them competent?

Fashola is a renowned lawyer and he now handles the problem of a power, works and housing of a nation. Are you telling me there is no northerner or southerner who is competent enough in the power sector to take up that post?

I never liked Jonathan but during his tenure, screening was done and when you hear the qualifications of his choices, you know there was some bit of seriousness.

I am from anambra but there are better nigerians that can handle the ministry of labour instead of chris ngige

You are entitled to your opinion sha but APCs saving grace is that PDP is not yet serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by passwod: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
By the grace of God, Buhari will fulfill his pact to make Nigeria a better place than he met it. When, even with the billions in the hands of PDP, he defeated them, I realized his coming is divine, and all the saboteurs wouldn't like him. He will reach and shame will be on them.
Sai Buhari.
Big Dream. I Like Your Faith, But Everything Has Gone Worst Than Good He Meet Them, So He Will Use The Remaining Years That Left For Him And Try To Put It In Good Condition He Meet It Befor Talking About To Make It Better.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by fombadi: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2016
I have no doubt Buhari can not win 2019 presidential elections . But will the tyrant allow a free and fair election?. From Bugari's appointments and decisions one sees a Nigeria Mugambe who will rather die in office using his northern alliance already positioned for his own benefits. Naija don enter serious one chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Artistree: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2016
He got a Bsc and could not spell acquired correctly.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Abagworo(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
So Buhari tried to stop you from passing your exams? That's the kind of hate preached by Radio Biafra.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by coolscott(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
whizbee:
People will start thinking better when the mindset of 'Government has to do everything"leaves their heart, btw, how buhari take affect your certificate?

In retrospect, this is the major problem we have in Africa, must someone be held accountable for our woes, people don't want to forge forward above their conditions, they'll rather choose to blame the person that's indirectly oblivious of their existence.

Before you quote me, I'm not anti nor pro buhari, I'm just a rationalist, if the country is not conducive for you, take the next available flight like BREXIT

Smh
[size=13pt]In fairness to him, he is saying he is no more looking to forces outside himself (like the government or the head of the government) to better his lot.[/size]
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by allytinted: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2016
poor O.T
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Abagworo(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2016
fombadi:
I have no doubt Buhari can not win 2019 presidential elections . But will the tyrant allow a free and fair election?. From Bugari's appointments and decisions I see a Nigeria Mugambe who will rather die in office using his northern alliance who he already positioned for his own benefits. Naija don enter serious one chance.

No man born of woman can defeat Buhari in any free and fair election. 2ndly there is no party in existence today that has the capability to get 30% of votes. PDP is gone forever.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
and what brought GEJ to power? Wisdom of the people? GEJ for the records is the worst thing to happen to modern Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
If after going to school to acquire a B.Sc and he still blame Buhari for what is happening in Nigeria... then I believe his education was a waste .. .. .. that's it
God bless you real good, this shows he lacks knowledge of the history of Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Hahahaha.... Bubu don suffer
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by dimieprincess(f): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Divinehenrich:
So if this guy didn't graduated, he will blame PMB for his woe. Even after going to school, this guy still lack orientation.
It is very disheartening to see a graduate reasoning in this manner.
Nigerians, where are we heading to?
After you will be laughing at others (PEG)

@didn't graduated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by menxer: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Naija, one place blame thrives.
You didn't go to school, blame your parents.
You didn't graduate from school, blame your lecturers.
You graduated with a pass, blame your village people.
You graduated can't get a job, blame PMB.
Anything that is your problem, blame some one else but yourself.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Roric: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Nnysher:
See The Picture That Is Trending On The Social Media; Has It Gotten This Bad?

When a president is now perceived as an enemy and obstacle.

Naija, one place blame thrives.
You didn't go to school, blame your parents.
You didn't graduate from school, blame your lecturers.
You graduated with a pass, blame your village people.
You graduated can't get a job, blame PMB.
Anything that is your problem, blame some one else but yourself.

A Chinese proverb says that “He who blames others has a long way to go on his journey.
He who blames himself is half way there. He who blames no one has arrived.”
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Divinehenrich(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Thanks for your observation but it was not done in polite manner
dimieprincess:

After you will be laughing at others (PEG)

@didn't graduated
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by obinnashady(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
By the grace of God, Buhari will fulfill his pact to make Nigeria a better place than he met it. When, even with the billions in the hands of PDP, he defeated them, I realized his coming is divine, and all the saboteurs wouldn't like him. He will reach and shame will be on them.
Sai Buhari.
Thunder fire u.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by emymeeky: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
If after going to school to acquire a B.Sc and he still blame Buhari for what is happening in Nigeria... then I believe his education was a waste .. .. .. that's it

And that's why he said Buhari can't stop him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.