Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (60551 Views)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by malachytochukwu(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
My boss will say that some Nigerian youths of 30-35yrs would borrow money from friends and family for Msc while feeding on mummy's food and living in daddy's house, and foolishly busy typing APC / PDP while Buhari(a man that wouldn't live past next 30yrs) is busy doing JUJU with their future grin
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by cyprex: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
The guy in the picture seems to have some spiritual problem.
He doesn't seem to be in tune with reality and therefore see things from a distorted prism.
1. He thinks getting a BSC guarantees 'making it'
2. He thinks he is so important that Buhari could consider him relevant.

He got the only thing he could 'his face on the internet'
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MalcoImX: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fesisko:
jeez!who told you his coming was divine?typical Zombie.your blind support for Buhari leads no where.his utterance and bad economic decisions is causing millions of Nigerians untold hardship.where Buhari to be a footballer,he will be scoring against his own team and having his own goal recorded against his Name.
You're a Frenchman who thought the cup will go to you by kicking Ronaldo.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by DAVE5(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
sademola:
mtscheeeeewww!

modified

with Bsc in Edu yet can't even spell "acquired" properly and blame Buhari for your foolishness. Poverty will use you to get promotion!!!

lol...wetin ur eye find reach there nah, ur eyes are overly sharp...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by naija247: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wetin concern Buhari with your BSc? Abi Buhari talk say make universities stop to dey do am?
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Basalt(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
That Buhari is bad luck himself.

Ever since he started being the president, money to dey again.

My money keeps reducing, even my GP dey reduce.

Who voted this dullard sef?
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
sademola:
mtscheeeeewww!

modified

with Bsc in Edu yet can't even spell "acquired" properly and blame Buhari for your foolishness. Poverty will use you to get promotion!!!

it's the printers fault

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by pweshboi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
sademola:
mtscheeeeewww!

modified

LOL imagine nah wetin me self wan talk be that oooooo, ordinary acquired he no fit spell u wan dey blame Buhari...
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by pweshboi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
You're a Frenchman who thought the cup will go to you by kicking Ronaldo.
So the past president economic reform for his Co thieves is better abi?
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MalcoImX: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
pweshboi:

So the past president economic reform for his Co thieves is better abi?
I mean you can't rule out Buhari, a man who's trying to right past misdeeds.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Boo3nity(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nnysher:
See The Picture That Is Trending On The Social Media; Has It Gotten This Bad?

When a president is now perceived as an enemy and obstacle.

Oga small-picture envisioning OP, you can't eat your cake n have it.
It's either a B.Sc or a B.Ed degree you escaped whatever tertiary institution you attended with.
Quit giving those who love saying "my cousin sister", "mother's sister sister", "my names are" n the likes virtual justification as to why they keep wasting their tuition fees.
Congrats on your graduation though.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by tushbobo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
sademola:
mtscheeeeewww!

modified

Your eyes tooo sharp bro...
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Chibudollar: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
This nonsense trending, mtchweeee u either don't know the meaning of that or just plain stupid
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by PencilBox: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
deife:

My brother, I tire ooo. If after spending 4 years at the university, he can't spell "acquired" then it's a pity.

quit the mockery. it's just a typo..

like u don't make mistakes?
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by deife(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
PencilBox:

quit the mockery. it's just a typo..

like u don't make mistakes?

Typo on a shirt? Are you kidding me? I really don't know why we tolerate mediocrity in this part of the world.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by kelvinkosi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nigerian graduates and wrong grammer are.like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by DaMotivator(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
OKAY NAH U HAFF GOT D BSC/ED...GO AND GET JOB NAH.....DEN U WILL KNOW DAT BUHARI CAN STOP U....LOL
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Sixfootah(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
By the grace of God, Buhari will fulfill his pact to make Nigeria a better place than he met it. When, even with the billions in the hands of PDP, he defeated them, I realized his coming is divine, and all the saboteurs wouldn't like him. He will reach and shame will be on them.
Sai Buhari.
Saw on Al-Jazeera network that Angola has started exporting Banana to Europe whilst we're been promised better days/years ahead without any detailed plan as to how that is going to happen
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by missuniverse(f): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
very soon someone will blame Buhari for his inability to use common sense...
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is pathetic
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by dlashondra(f): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nnysher:
See The Picture That Is Trending On The Social Media; Has It Gotten This Bad?

When a president is now perceived as an enemy and obstacle.
B.Sc ED and you cant spell acquired? dude buhari dont need to stop you,you have already stopped yourself
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by lieutenantHaven: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
I feel u bro...u have really overcome obstacles but check ur spellings....that ur acq....
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
aieromon:
Acquried cool shocked shocked
Is that a new word?
PARDON HIM NA, ITS LIKELY AN ERROR.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by banky222: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
If after going to school to acquire a B.Sc and he still blame Buhari for what is happening in Nigeria... then I believe his education was a waste .. .. .. that's it

He is not blaming buhari. He only used Buhari's name in place of the devil; l don't know why shaa!
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by tayo200(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
ok
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by sleekyonyx(f): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
aieromon:
Acquried cool shocked shocked

Is that a new word?
lol.... thought I was the only one that noticed it shocked
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
He has gotten the attention he seeked. Now to continue with my life.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2016
nnachukz:
Buhari is his own enemy. Nobody is sabotaging him except himself. His utterances, his moves are all saddled with tribal bigotry. He is practising favouritism as against all inclusive government and so is surely going to be receiving serious oppositions from those he his neglecting. Nothing divine brought him there, only the ignorance of the masses and their gullibility that brought him there.
how has he sabotaged himself.
Where is the bigotry.
Name one president who doesn't practice favoritism.
Continue mocking God you here. I pity you when he decides to look in your direction.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2016
brainpower:
Nigeria! During Abacha's regime a lot of people supported him till death so I'm not surprised that even with all the bad decisions Buhari has been making probably out of insecurity and fear because of his 1985 experience, people still support him like robots.
Let's wait till 2018, when he comes back to beg for the vote of those people he's neglecting and we'll actually see if "competence" and "trusted people" and saying Sai Baba like a robot will convince some aggrieved people that supported him in 2015 to support him again 2019.
But for now, let's keep the insults and counter-insults coming.
y'all didn't vote last time
Y'all lost
Whatchu thinks go'n change in 2019
Besides 5% is negligible
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Kennydoc(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2016
deife:

My brother, I tire ooo. If after spending 4 years at the university, he can't spell "acquired" then it's a pity.
Did he write it with his own hands? Why put the blame on him?
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Sinkills: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2016
nnachukz:
Buhari is his own enemy. Nobody is sabotaging him except himself. His utterances, his moves are all saddled with tribal bigotry. He is practising favouritism as against all inclusive government and so is surely going to be receiving serious oppositions from those he his neglecting. Nothing divine brought him there, only the ignorance of the masses and their gullibility that brought him there.
I pray he realizes his errors and makes a u-turn before it becomes too late.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Sinkills: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
how has he sabotaged himself.
Where is the bigotry.
Name one president who doesn't practice favoritism.
Continue mocking God you here. I pity you when he decides to look in your direction.
Are you not contradicting yourself? So the 'change' the president promised Nigerians is to favour the North by giving them virtually all sensitive positions, turn a blind eye to fulani menace and persecute the opposition under the cloak of fighting corruption. So the 'God' that brought him there encourages injustice. Well, if it actually the righteous God that brought him there, if he doesn't do the right thing by being fair to all, that same God knows what to do. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.