Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,137 members, 7,880,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. (46167 Views)

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street / Outgoing British Personally Packing His Things Out Of 10 Downing St(photo) / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. by sleepyeyez(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2016
E don "fantastically" park and go. Humble n private man sha. Jus getting to see his kids for the fisrt time. No b Obama wife n kids wey don turn Ailist celebs

1 Like

Re: Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. by makaveli902: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2016
claremont:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

cry Like seriously? If we have his kind of rubbish in this country even half, I bet you Nigeria would have been a better place. Smh
Re: Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. by efe2016(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Gistarena:
Today, David Cameron Finally leaves Downing St, after resigning as the PM of the UK. In The Photo, you can see him, his wife and children leaving happily

so dis man get female wife,i thought he married a male wife when he was tellung African leaders to allow gay marriage.
i dey look u 4 4d screen .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.