Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? (20629 Views)

Poll: Nigeria or your Ethnicity?

Nigeria: 52% (20 votes)
Ethnicity: 47% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:07am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

Yeah! *high five*, but which ethnicity is "delta state"?  embarassed
That ewu will never come back here again. Just remark what i said. It is only the Igbos and to some extent the Yorubas that can boldly state their ethnic group. Others are too ashamed to do same and i don't know why. The best some of them can do is to claim Igbo just as this orobo penis hunter AMAKA did. I know nigerians and their mental attitude.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by bidemi12(m): 4:07am On Sep 12, 2009
I too love naija. It is so easy to corrupt and divide then conquer. With people like bialegend and his cohorts there will always be chaos. ''Issues'' are never the issue but where you come from. Bialegend please continue sowing the seeds of chaos and discontent, infact tutor you kids on it so that my kids can benefit from it. It is easier to manipulate a fool.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:08am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

That ewu will never come back here again. Just remark what i said. It is only the Igbos and to some extent the Yorubas that can boldly state their ethnic group. Others are too ashamed to do same and i don't know why. The best some of them can do is to claim Igbo just as this orobo penis hunter AMAKA did. I know nigerians and their mental attitude.

Chai!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 12, 2009
99% of Nigerians would be lying through their teeth if they claimed that Nigeria comes first before their ethnicity.
Those who deny this are either not conversant with the nigerian environment or are trying so hard to be politically correct.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:09am On Sep 12, 2009
Ezeagu, stop dodging like bidemi12. Will you loff to lick Beyonce's legs? I hope my wife is not coming sha
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Sep 12, 2009
OH brother!!! JEEEZZZ!!!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:09am On Sep 12, 2009
Beaf:

They are! Thin legs annoy me.
Thin legs annoy you? Now are you using style to chase AMAKA baby? You know she has thin legs. I know her very well.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 12, 2009
nuzo:

99% of Nigerians would be lying through their teeth if they claimed that Nigeria comes first before their ethnicity.
Those who deny this are either not conversant with the nigerian environment or are trying so hard to be politically correct.
rotflmao. . . . heheheh make I no talk am
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:10am On Sep 12, 2009
nuzo:

*cough* *cough* I know a few people, but I'm not gonna say any names. . . . . I never told you. *side eye*

*Hint, hint* a few posts above me, *cough* *cough* *side eye* Rotflmao!!!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:12am On Sep 12, 2009
In the international EYE we are all Nigerians so i wouldn't sell an igbo out because hes igbo

as many would do yorubas
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:13am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

I too love naija. It is so easy to corrupt and divide then conquer. With people like bialegend and his cohorts there will always be chaos. ''Issues'' are never the issue but where you come from. Bialegend please continue sowing the seeds of chaos and discontent, infact tutor you kids on it so that my kids can benefit from it. It is easier to manipulate a fool.
My fren, just be sincere to yourself. Everyone knows that this rubbish you typed above is not your ethnic group. Just be bold enough and stop being ashamed. Are you Ishekiri, Ijaw or Urhobe. You must definitely be from either of those groups. Now confirm.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:13am On Sep 12, 2009
Beaf:

Ezeagu, stop dodging like bidemi12. Will you loff to lick Beyonce's legs? I hope my wife is not coming sha

Well this is the politics section, but if your talking about the politics of mbokochi, then*cough* *cough* *side eye*, let's just say I like a bit of yam, hot . . . . .  . . yam *side eye*
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Thin legs annoy you? Now are you using style to chase AMAKA baby? You know she has thin legs. I know her very well.
you claim to know everyone.
you probably know the devil himself, rubbish.

i have nice, long, slim legs, are you mad? is it biting you in the ass?
stillwater and i will use our legs and finish you off.
bullshit.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:14am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

In the international EYE we are all Nigerians so i wouldn't sell an igbo out because hes igbo

as many would do yorubas

Has any Igbo person here sold a Yoruba man today? I have sjeezy for sale here.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:15am On Sep 12, 2009
I bet Amaka and Bialegend would seriously be attracted to each other in real life, I feel it in my un-yam-like leg's.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

I bet Amaka and Bialegend would seriously be attracted to each other in real life, I feel it in my un-yam-like leg's.
Chicken legs
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:16am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

bullshit.
Can you just explain how both of you are going to use your legs to finish me up. Do you mean party? You dorty minded gurl.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 4:16am On Sep 12, 2009
Beaf,

Biko how much are u selling Sjeezy for?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

This thread has finally been destroyed!!! grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:17am On Sep 12, 2009
or let me rephrase that

I wouldn't break Nigeria and be divided as outsiders would love to see
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:18am On Sep 12, 2009
Nigerians period are weak minded and are easily influenced
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by bidemi12(m): 4:18am On Sep 12, 2009
@bialegend  PLEASE CONTINUE SOWING you should see fruition soon
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:18am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Can you just explain how both of you are going to use your legs to finish me up. Do you mean party? You dorty minded gurl.
did i even bring up a party? see who's mind is DIRTY!!
i know you havent had some sex in a while or GOOD sex, thats why you are here venting on NL looking for trouble.
if you got some good pusssy in the last week, you wouldnt be so angry at the world. you learn to just sit back and relax.   cool
party? and who brought that up?
its obvious your mind is in the gutter, you can stop wacking off now.

ezeagu:

now i know you are on drugs, dont say such again, please!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:18am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Chicken legs

My legs pass your own.  cool

udezue:

Beaf,

First ethnic loyalty, then Igbo civil war, then a brief stop at comparing silky, yam and chicken leg's, now slave market, Hew! Nairaland, which way forward?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:19am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

bullshit.

I still don't like slim legs, but that would finnish me off sha. wink my wife is glaring at the knife
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:19am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

or let me rephrase that

I wouldn't break Nigeria and be divided as outsiders would love to see
Is it true that you are for sale by Beaf? Does he own you and other Yorubas?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:20am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Is it true that you are for sale by Beaf? Does he own you and other Yorubas?

lol you are bitter guy
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

My legs pass your own.  cool
thatz not cute
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:21am On Sep 12, 2009
udezue:

Beaf,

We are on summer sale time now, so sjeezy is going cheap. Two loaves of bread will do . . .
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:21am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

now i know you are on drugs, dont say such again, please!

Nne, these drug's are giving me side afftects of fortune telling, your love is tied in the River Niger. Let me stop, you know how some Nigerians are, they'll start saying I did 'love charm'.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:22am On Sep 12, 2009
Beaf:

We are on summer sale time now, so sjeezy is going cheap. Two loaves of bread will do . . .

lol you are a bitter also
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

thatz not cute

Exactly.  shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship: How The Winner Will Emerge - Daily Trust / Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.