Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,444 members, 7,920,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:08 AM

Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? (20734 Views)

Poll: Nigeria or your Ethnicity?

Nigeria: 52% (20 votes)
Ethnicity: 47% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2009
Kobojunkie:

And it is this sort of response that prompted me to ask what fate awaited Ibos who stand against the biafran agenda. I was not shocked when the same group mentioned silencing them at all cost.

Don't mind the crazy lot. In real life most Igbos don't even put them into consideration, they have moved on with their lives. Where these pathetic lot come from is beyond me. Some mothers do have them, I guess.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:46am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

That wasn't a joke, that was reality.

it wasn't for you i misquoted you

but since you are stupid go to sleep jare
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:47am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

I'm sorry, I have to come back to this, this is some nazi level stuff. Let's blame it on your berserk? Please.  cry

Bialegend killed the thread with that crazy comment. You think youre sharing banter with others, then the bin opens.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:47am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

it wasn't for you i misquoted you

but since you are stupid go to sleep jare

You misquoted, and I'm stupid?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:49am On Sep 12, 2009
stillwater:

Don't mind the crazy lot. In real life most Igbos don't even put them into consideration, they have moved on with their lives. Where these pathetic lot come from is beyond me. Some mothers do have them, I guess.

AGREED i didn't kno these biafrans clowns existed until i joined NL

RICH IGBO man isn't going to want Biafra to happen he is too happy with Nigeria
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:49am On Sep 12, 2009
Beaf:

Bialegend killed the thread with that crazy comment. You think youre sharing banter with others, then the bin opens.
Bros, i didn't write that. Someone is definitely twisting my comments. Here is exactly what i wrote and i quote.
I will advocate for Igbos, Yorubas and awusas to team up and show you minorities pepper inside that country called nigeria
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Kobojunkie: 4:50am On Sep 12, 2009
stillwater:

Don't mind the crazy lot. In real life most Igbos don't even put them into consideration, they have moved on with their lives. Where these pathetic lot come from is beyond me. [size=13pt]Some mothers do have them, [/size] I guess.

Roflmao!!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I keep saying it, most of these are limited to the internet cause in reality, as you said, majority of ibos do not concern themselves with things like this. They are more concerned with issues on how they will survive the next day and how to feed their family etc.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by bidemi12(m): 4:51am On Sep 12, 2009
@EZEAGU dont't apologise for people that. By the time they realise it, they are already consumed with hate and petty issues. Culture, innovations and technology would have passed them by and they will still be caught up in like you said NAZI like mentality. BIALEGEND '' dont buy that car. you no know say na igbo man import am? FRIEND "but it is cheap in price na". BIALEGEND "i dont care."
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

AGREED i didn't kno these biafrans clowns existed until i joined NL

Me too o. I was living my life in peace until I joined NL. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

@EZEAGU dont't apologise for people that. By the time they realise it, they are already consumed with hate and petty issues. Culture, innovations and technology would have passed them by and they will still be caught up in like you said NAZI like mentality. BIALEGEND '' dont buy that car. you no know say na igbo man import am? FRIEND "but it is cheap in price na". BIALEGEND "i dont care."
Ol'boy, shut the Bleep up and tell us your ethnic group. This is what this thread is all about. You can't run away from it. So far as you are commenting on this thread, i will be reminding you of that. I predicted that you will be very ashamed stating your ethnic group here and you didn't disappoint me. Ewu ishekiri.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:55am On Sep 12, 2009
stillwater:

Me too o. I was living my life in peace until I joined NL. grin
Where is your lover AMAKA. I like her ways. Sorry, i know you won't be jealous.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by bidemi12(m): 5:00am On Sep 12, 2009
@ bialegend i want to you to cause chaos, how much will cost me? money is no object. I insist you recruit like minded individuals. preferably from the same ethnic group as yours. time is of the essence. reply asap
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:00am On Sep 12, 2009
Nairaland peeps sha na wa for una ooo. As any one actually seen a thread where there have been no form of abuse? undecided .When I mean thread, I am specifically refering to threads which are more than two pages long.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nairaland peeps sha na wa for una ooo. As any one actually seen a thread where there have been no form of abuse? undecided .When I mean thread, I am specifically refering to threads which are more than two pages long.

Ethnic group threads.  grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 5:04am On Sep 12, 2009
SapeleGuy will come later and basically collapse from what he started. . . But there is a prophesy on page one.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

As if you dnt contribute to those threads, you and ladysex
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 5:05am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nairaland peeps sha na wa for una ooo. [b]As any one actually seen a thread where there have been no form of abuse? undecided .When I mean thread, I am specifically refering to threads which are more than two pages long[/b].
Ol'boy write with Yoruba language if you can't write with correct English language. What do you mean by As when it was supposed to be Has? Don't bring in Yoruba H factor/accent into this thread oo.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:08am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Ol'boy write with Yoruba language if you can't write with correct English language. What do you mean by As when it was supposed to be Has? Don't bring in Yoruba H factor/accent into this thread oo.
My bad. Nah mistake be dat that one grin.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 5:11am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

My bad. Nah mistake be dat that one grin.
Don't worry, it's actually a test on your humoristic side. smiley
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:12am On Sep 12, 2009
^^^ gayyyyyyy shocked
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by bidemi12(m): 5:14am On Sep 12, 2009
@sjeezy8 i swear me too i weak grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:14am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

As if you dnt contribute to those threads, you and ladysex
Me ke?Lai Lai. I beg don't mention dat woman's name hia ooo grin. Her wahala is three much cheesy grin. I dey enjoy my self as you see me so cool.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:15am On Sep 12, 2009
@bidemi lol
i was dying with laughter
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Me ke?Lai Lai. I beg don't mention dat woman's name hia ooo grin. Her wahala is three much cheesy grin. I dey enjoy my self as you see me so cool.
Na lie. you want her wahala

abi na sjeezy's tickle you fancy?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:20am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

`this guy wetin dey you?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

`this guy wetin dey you?
excuse me? did you type sth?

I think not
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:23am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^ gayyyyyyy shocked
bidemi12:

@sjeezy8 i swear me too i weak grin
sjeezy8:

@bidemi lol
i was dying with laughter
Who sounds gay now ehn? undecided. The level of conversation you two are having sure looks suspicious considering the fact u claim u don't know each other from adam.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by blackspade(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2009
[size=45pt]WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC AGAIN??[/size]
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:25am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

excuse me? did you type sth?

I think not

someone misses sjeezy

@chic
lol ode you are sick
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:27am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Don't let her hia dat ooo. I no dey find trouble from mami water ooo.

FL Gators:

Nah sjeezy is already taken. Bidemi and Sjeezy dey secretly romance each other.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Don't let her hia dat ooo. I no dey find trouble from mami water ooo.
Nah sjeezy is already taken. Bidemi and Sjeezy dey secretly romance each other.
Lol for real? I'm so jealous rotfl
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

My bad. Nah mistake be dat that one  wink.

Bialegend:

Don't worry, it's actually a test on your humoristic side.  kiss

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints / 2nd Term Tickets: Plots Against Obaseki, Akeredolu, Yahaya Bello Thicken / 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.