Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,938 members, 7,933,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose (46748 Views)

Nigerians React After Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by nasonaso: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very funny.

If Fayose calls me, i will not only change my phone number, but will also throw away the phone and get a new one.

I see the reason why you are always hungry. Sometimes,even a mad man may have something reasonable to pass across
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by nuelola(m): 4:11am On Jul 15, 2016
Fayose and drake should do a duet like........

He used to call call him on his cell phone anytime he needs his love........

Fayose is funny gon...... she it is because we are in Nigeria ni that a corrupt man can still call the president, let him call obama and see if there won't be network problem b4 it gets there.......
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by AdeniyiA(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2016
“About two – three times I called the villa they would divert my call to the CSO, saying I cannot talk to the president. I should say whatever I want to say to him; a sitting governor? That is not Nigeria. So, at that point, I had to stay clear because they were on a vendetta mission”, Fayose said in a private interview with select journalists.
Why not "standing, sleeping or talking governor? ?"
Nonsense undecided
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by sermming: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2016
Fayose you are very stupid and foolish.Why are you calling him....saki cutter
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by berrystunn(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2016
olapluto:

So you miss the meeting with Buhari face to face, but you feel the best way to get Buhari is to call him 'two or three times'.
I'm sorry for Ekiti people. Even when Tinubu vs Obasanjo was very hot, OBJ and Tinubu still saw eye to eye. OBJ was beside Tinubu when the Idumagbo bomb blast occured.
If you want to discuss anything with Buhari, you have the SEC meeting to see him face to face. No one is barring you from Aso Rock. You calls could be as absurd as your utterances, so I dont expect any sane person to take your calls seriously. Anyone can call Aso Rock and claim to be Fayose.

@ anyone can call Aso rock abi
Try call... 091231236 and hear for your self.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Shoobineh: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2016
Its so sad that this talkative and garrulous Governor has so much time to talk about Buhari at all time. Instead of using his time to attend to Ekiti people and do his job and pay their salaries. I am an Ekiti man and I have not seen single thing that this man has achieved that is given him confidence to believe that he is a champion. He is not the only Governor in Nigeria, other Governors have been very matured in their modus operandi to their state, federal Government and to their People. I wonder if his wife and mother are advising him at all. He must l learn or go for training on how respect should be given to the elders and the followers. This man is disgracing Ekiti people on daily basis and we are receiving insult from people around us because of his childish and unrespect full way of doing things. ITS TIME FOR EKITI PEOPLE TO CHASE OUT THIS FOOL.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by peteredo: 4:45am On Jul 18, 2016
midastouch:
General Buhari is the Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces and the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fayose is the Elected Governor of Ekiti State.

If the General refuses to pick Fayose's calls, He is IGNORING the entire people of Ekiti State. Fayose is not representing himself but he represents an office. I believe, the General should rise above pettiness and become the Father of the nation and for everybody.

The General should be the BIGGER MAN, Fayose is not at his level. He should rise above Fayose and teach him greatness by example.
if fayose has something reasonable to discuss about it there are official way to do it... now is calling the president line and its been directed to the CSO... if it was that important he will state it to the CSO and possible book an appointment to that effect...
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by DabuIIIT: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
davtosh:
Check everyone tongue lashing fayose for his stupidity and senselessness majority are Yorubas from the same region where the slowpoke comes from that is what it entails to be civilised Sincere ppl, wen their own behaves well theyld praise him when their own misbehave they'd chastise him and still a group of half educated business minded criminals wont seize calling them zombies.

When if it is a person from their end, if e like make e steal billions of dollars from the country's treasury he still remains a hero. who then is a ZOMBIE I guess they can't even define the word.

lamentations of a classic brown roof ZOMBIE.. Lollls
grin grin
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2016
DabuIIIT:

lamentations of a classic brown roof ZOMBIE.. Lollls grin grin
grin
DabuIIIT:

lamentations of a classic brown roof ZOMBIE.. Lollls grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report / Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.