Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

List Of Foreign And Local Artists That Started From The Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Foreign And Local Artists That Started From The Church (812 Views)

Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress / Four Nigerian Artists That Sound just like Wizkid...(photos) / 12 Nigerian Musicians Who Started From The Choir (number 11 Would Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Foreign And Local Artists That Started From The Church by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
it's common today that the most popular artists in the music Industries started from the church or have a dream of becoming gospel artists both foreign and local artists. could it be that the church is a failed system or could it be that fleshly desires lured them out from the church, the reason remains unclear to me

list of foreign artists that started from the church
Chris Brown
R. kelly
Whitney Houston
Katy Perry
Beyonce
Brandy
Justin Bieber
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Hudson
Jordan sparks
Nicki Minaj
mary j.blige
*the list goes on and on, you might add yours

Nigerian artists that started from the church
flavour n'abania
M.i abaga
wiz kid
jesse jags
phyno
omawumi
*add yours
*infact most Nigerian artists started from the church, the reason is that some can't afford to buy music instruments and pay for tutoring, so they joined the church for free
Re: List Of Foreign And Local Artists That Started From The Church by Lexxyburg(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Olamide cheesy
Re: List Of Foreign And Local Artists That Started From The Church by Curare: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Airforce1 undecided
Re: List Of Foreign And Local Artists That Started From The Church by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Olamide cheesy
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Meet Blessing Jessica"nigeria's First Female Mechanic".(photos&video) / Exclusive: Halimat Oniru Talks About Her Dredging Business, Clears Air On Rumour / See What Chacha Eke Share On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.