Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam (10294 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by RZArecta(m): 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

And u think Buhari can ever influence Bar part 11 finals exams? he can never and if u v no idea of the system let me abreast u with how it works. The marking system is "conference marking" after the marking the council of legal education sits over the result as presented by the DG.

If Buhari had his way, he would've done that because he likes nepotism and northernization stuff. Tinubu son wrote twice before he passed to whereas, Fashola and Mimiko's son and daughter passed it once with 2.1 for that matter.
Who is dull always beget dullness
I owe you a bottle of gulder, lets meet at presidential poolside on Sunday evening grin

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by doctokwus: 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
dimieprincess:

And u think Buhari can ever influence Bar part 11 finals exams? he can never and if u v no idea of the system let me abreast u with how it works. The marking system is "conference marking" after the marking the council of legal education sits over the result as presented by the DG.

If Buhari had his way, he would've done that because he likes nepotism and northernization stuff. Tinubu son wrote twice before he passed to whereas, Fashola and Mimiko's son and daughter passed it once with 2.1 for that matter.
Who is dull always beget dullness
Mr or miss,an educational system that produced a GEJ as a supposed ph.d holder and his wife,patience as a 2.1 degree holder is capable of being influenced in any field by anybody,so don't go to any conference rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2016
doctokwus:

Mr or miss,an educational system that produced a GEJ as a supposed ph.d holder and his wife,patience as a 2.1 degree holder is capable of being influenced in any field by anybody,so don't go to any conference rubbish.
In same way, a military base that produces brains like the chief "dullard" as general can never provides security for the common man. I can decipher why there is so much insecurity in Nigeria. Jonathan speaks better than anybody in y.......

Jonathan children can't fail bar finals, an exam with just 40 marks for pass and the "dullard's" daughter can't pass it once.

5 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by PrinceMario(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2016
handysuzy:

...And this is how Mr. English was murdered...Sobbing cry
****She failed last year and pass this year. So what's the big deal?
Peddling this around to make it a news shows how **** your life is. If you have had a glimpse of success, you would have known those you climb the ladder of achievement in life and attain very eminent success had one time or the other failed.
faliures like like you are the ones spending the most productive time of their lives making mockering of people far above them.

she had a resit in law school, but become a barrister today, such an accomplishment!
it is evident she learnt the never-give-up spirit from her Dad.
Barrister Halima Buhari we know, dimwit who are you
Defemidefemi abeg kum help me tell this one sey law noe be bean.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by richez25(m): 12:22am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

I guess u r ready for what u r clamouring for? the last time I checked u r not Halima and I speak better than u. Assuming u speak better though not conceding to yo foolish assumption, what has that got to do with the show of shame displayed by the President's daughter?
Failure or failing an exam is never a new thing but when people try to paint a scenario, making it look like other former presidents don't have lawyers in their families, then it behoves more than meeting the eyes.

So u'd better take yo hilarious life style to somewhere else, a place where lunatics are being condoned.

Omo this babe can vex for Africa. Chaii.. Na wa oo.. U for just ignore that guy.. Lol
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

I guess u r ready for what u r clamouring for? the last time I checked u r not Halima and I speak better than u. Assuming u speak better though not conceding to yo foolish assumption, what has that got to do with the show of shame displayed by the President's daughter?
Failure or failing an exam is never a new thing but when people try to paint a scenario, making it look like other former presidents don't have lawyers in their families, then it behoves more than meeting the eyes.

So u'd better take yo hilarious life style to somewhere else, a place where lunatics are being condoned.
I think you are personally jealous of the president's daughter, given that you cant actually prove she failed any of her exams. You still write horrible English

8 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by richez25(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

In same way, a military base that produces brains like the chief "dullard" as general can never provides security for the common man. I can decipher why there is so much insecurity in Nigeria. Jonathan speaks better than anybody in y.......

Jonathan children can't fail bar finals, an exam with just 40 marks for pass and the "dullard's" daughter can't pass it once.

Pls can I ask u out on a date, probably be my gal.. Cos I am feel the way u r handling this ish, like its just a nut to crack.. I need someone like u in my life, all my dullness go waka. Go on am listening.. I chilled orijin for u.. Ur head dey game.. Lol
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2016
richez25:

Pls can I ask u out on a date, probably be my gal.. Cos I am feel the way u r handling this ish, like its just a nut to crack.. I need someone like u in my life, all my dullness go waka. Go on am listening.. I chilled orijin for u.. Ur head dey game.. Lol
Why are you having problems finding a girlfriend off the internet? And how does offering alcohol to your intended make things easier for you? grin

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by aressssa: 12:47am On Jul 15, 2016
When your brother Joe Igbokwe say your losers hate and hate for nothing, you losers dey foam for mouth.... grin

5 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by richez25(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
Why are you having problems finding a girlfriend off the internet? And how does offering alcohol to your intended make things easier for you? grin

Mtccheeww...
Pls, A minute silence for this junkie..

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by ayemerbarth: 1:01am On Jul 15, 2016
It does not matter. After all, the father failed thrice b4 becoming the president
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by CONFAMA: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2016
handysuzy:
Earlier today, news of president Buhari's daughter being called to bar circulated like wildfire on the internet, but there is seem to be something behind those glittering pictures.

It has been revealed that the people who were called to the Nigerian bar today are those who failed or had conditional passes from the last bar exams. Could it be that the president's daughter failed or had conditional pass?

Sighs!

http://factflyers.com/seems-halima-buhari-failed-last-bar-exam/

Her father failed in his bid to become president thrice.... look at where he is today.

Take a look at your life at judge if you're better off...

6 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by plaetton: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2016
CONFAMA:

I think your parents failed in raising you well....after all, failure is failure...
They raised me well.
That's why I never failed at any exams.

Keep making excuses for failure, and keep glorifying failure.
That's why Nigeria is today a failed state.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by aressssa: 1:56am On Jul 15, 2016

President Buhari with his Children in celebration of their graduation and Call to Bar in Statehouse on 14th July 2016
1: President Buhari with his children L-R: Miss Zahra Buhari, Yusuf Buhari and Halimat Buhari Sherriff as he celebrates them on their graduation and Call to Bar in Statehouse on 14th July 2016

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by sammyclassics(m): 2:28am On Jul 15, 2016
What happens when people hate your father.

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by deife(m): 4:59am On Jul 15, 2016
handysuzy:

...And this is how Mr. English was murdered...Sobbing cry
And THAT WAS how...
So you see, nobody knows it all. smiley
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by deife(m): 5:06am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

not it seems, she failed that is why she sat for the re-sit. Today call to bar was strictly for re-sit students.
She dull like her father

I could say you're dull too for using "sat for" which is glaringly ungrammatical. The verb "sit", does not accommodate the preposition "for". So you see, no one knows it all. Don't be too eager to insult people.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by deife(m): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2016
carammel:
It doesn't seem like she failed at first attempt,she actually failed and that is why she is called to bar today after she took the exams again and passed.
Big deal? No,failure is not the end of one's life,when you fail once,try again and again until you succeed.
Her father had the power to influence her success but he didn't do that,it shows discipline on his part.

You actually sound dumber than the world dumbest.

Thumbs up, carammel.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 5:30am On Jul 15, 2016
deife:

I could say you're dull too for using "sat for" which is glaringly ungrammatical. The verb "sit", does not accommodate the preposition "for". So you see, no one knows it all. Don't be too eager to insult people.
thanks dear parvenu, I am just too angry with people trying to glorify her father for call to bar. I don't have anything personal against her and I am happy for her, I just can't fathom why this will be a news. I guess the Ops in other threads showing off her call to bar never knew she failed. I have friends who failed and had to 're-sit this year, they were called yesterday but none try to create mountain out of it because it's not too fanciful for one to fail bar part 11 finals (just 40 marks to pass).

Everyone in life must have had a ugly experience (failure) but making news out of it (in the name of politics) is what I despised
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by 8BitGee(m): 5:35am On Jul 15, 2016
This OP is a pathetic SOB. What if she failed you twåt? How is it your fvcking business?

If the silly tales you fvckers have been promoting were true, she'd have passed since her dad is the president.

Never do wells!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 5:37am On Jul 15, 2016
deife:

Thumbs up, carammel.
I have no problem with you liking what others do just because they are speaking what you felt is right. I just accepted your correction and also gave u a succinct explanation on why I seem so personal with the whole issue, I am surprised seeing you hailing someone for abusing me.
However, note I have never been a coward and not willing to start an apprenticeship programme now on how to become a coward. In others words, I ain't running away from any duel

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by dimieprincess(f): 5:41am On Jul 15, 2016
8BitGee:
This OP is a pathetic SOB. What if she failed you twåt? How is it your fvcking business?

If the silly tales you fvckers have been promoting were true, she'd have passed since her dad is the president.

Never do wells!
If u r thinking one is lying about yesterday call to the bar been one for re-sit, see http://www.onlinedailys.com/nigerian-law-school-2016-bar-ll-resit-result/
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by 8BitGee(m): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

If u r thinking one is lying about yesterday call to the bar been one for re-sit, see http://www.onlinedailys.com/nigerian-law-school-2016-bar-ll-resit-result/

No one gives a rats arse if you're lying or not. Face your own life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by AlPeter: 6:14am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

thanks dear parvenu, I am just too angry with people trying to glorify her father for call to bar. I don't have anything personal against her and I am happy for her, I just can't fathom why this will be a news. I guess the Ops in other threads showing off her call to bar never knew she failed. I have friends who failed and had to 're-sit this year, they were called yesterday but none try to create mountain out of it because it's not too fanciful for one to fail bar part 11 finals (just 40 marks to pass).

Everyone in life must have had a ugly experience (failure) but making news out of it (in the name of politics) is what I despised
we all know you are just hating so drop the pretense, more irrelevant things have made "trending" news. I don't care what the president kids do with their lives but "as u con dey carry di ting like gala for just dey vex me" get a life, election is over and Buhari WON! BTW your writings are filled with grammatical errors, a prime example of a failed education system. Peace out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by AgentOfAllah: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2016
"Failure is the condiment that gives Success its flavour" Truman Capote

"Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm" Winston Churchill

"There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: The fear of failure" Paulo Coelho.

Bottom line, there is no shame in failure, so fail and fail and fail until you succeed!

You on the other hand, wey carry person failure for head like say na you pay em school fees...nna, na wa oo! Shame on you!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by paragon40(m): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2016
RZArecta:
For those asking, you can't influence results in Nigerian law school. That place is no respecter of your father besides the mode of setting exam questions na die.

Only one pass in a result full of A's can fúck up your result there.

She'll get a job with her bad result at CBN while you guys will still be wondering about her intelligence (or apparent lack of it).

Focus on your lives or something more worthwhile.
respect Sir.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by wasak(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2016
The OP is a complete fool, what's the big deal if she failed? And how does it affect your unheralded hating low life? You are busy picking on others for not their grammar where as there's no proof you are any different.
Ur foolery is unprecedented, you even claimed to be happy for her, if so what's the purpose of this thread? To celebrate her or to satisfy ur envious mind? You are a disappointment to commonsense, those who hate on others will never lead a happy life, just as is evident with ur miserable, pathetic self.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by omenka(m): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2016
saintkash:
haba.... wats d big deal nw...even if she failed before what about now? shey she don finally pass d exams and more so she isn't the only one that failed bar exams if that's how u see it and also not the only one to pass the exams today...

if her dad had influenced it last year for her to graduate u ll still come here n accuse the first family.

face ur business my sister. . aproko no dey pay oo unless u be linda ikeji.
I just don't get it honestly!! What's the big deal in failing an exam then eventually passing?? There are countless reasons why people fail exams ranging from their inadequate intelligence to other external factors beyond their control- perhaps illness, etc.

Is the president's daughter not human??

Na wa oo!! Even woman sef dey hate like dis?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Race Intrigues Shape Bid For Nigeria Governors Forum Chair / PIA Loopholes: 36 States Set Up Six-Member Panel, Plan Amendments / Uzodinma Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Declaration As Governor By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.