Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam (10294 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

dear parvenu shut the f**k up, can't u see the quotation mark? your dullness is worst than both Buhari and Halima who failed woefully in her first attempt despite her having all she needed to pass the exam which, pass mark is just "40".
Take a look @ how embittered you are?? Beefing someone who doesn't know of your existence..someone you hardly hear about o...there's no amount of explanation that can help your case...I just feel PITY for you..

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Some people seem bent on dying of hatred.

I don't know why this is news. She failed, was given an opportunity for a re-sit like the others and then passed.

So?

Op, do you know the definition of bad belle?

You better get a life.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by omenka(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2016
aressssa:
When your brother Joe Igbokwe say your losers hate and hate for nothing, you losers dey foam for mouth.... grin
It is so unfortunate. This has got to be the height of madness!! Thank God she's getting served on her own thread.

What epic nonsense.

Just look at her diction and you can tell she must have re-sat english language a dozen times in WAEC before they eventually got tired of seeing her name and letting her go out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by 9japride(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2016
handysuzy:
Earlier today, news of president Buhari's daughter being called to bar circulated like wildfire on the internet, but there is seem to be something behind those glittering pictures.

It has been revealed that the people who were called to the Nigerian bar today are those who failed or had conditional passes from the last bar exams. Could it be that the president's daughter failed or had conditional pass?

Sighs![color=#006600][/color]

http://factflyers.com/seems-halima-buhari-failed-last-bar-exam/
This thread is irrelevant, hv u not failed once in ur life? Let's leave matter and face critical issues facing this country
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by AntiWailer: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Sweetlemon:
How many people here have not failed an exam or at anything before?
Some of the most successful people in the world have been known to fail not once, twice, three, four, or five times but many times. You have not failed until you give up!
Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a 3rd class from Law school or was it his LLB?

Thanks jare.

That she failed and wrote the exam again is a confirmation of his father's integrity.

At least some one passed Patience Jonathan in English Language with no resit.. tongue tongue tongue

Wole Soyinka did not have First Class.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by whiten: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Pple with trash here, can't u see anything good in this family.

Jobless pple.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by deife(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

I have no problem with you liking what others do just because they are speaking what you felt is right. I just accepted your correction and also gave u a succinct explanation on why I seem so personal with the whole issue, I am surprised seeing you hailing someone for abusing me.
However, note I have never been a coward and not willing to start an apprenticeship programme now on how to become a coward. In others words, I ain't running away from any duel

No hard feelings dimieprincess. And by the way i didn't hail her for being insulting; i only did for her comment on failing forward. Life is too short to hold anyone down.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by blackpanda: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

not it seems, she failed that is why she sat for the re-sit. Today call to bar was strictly for re-sit students.
She dull like her father

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by deeoh(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

not it seems, she failed that is why she sat for the re-sit. Today call to bar was strictly for re-sit students.
She dull like her father
there's nothing wrong in u failing and leap back on your two feet. the history of the world had been greatly influenced by those who failed but never gave up. bad belle! quit tripping
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by saintkash(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2016
omenka:
I just don't get it honestly!! What's the big deal in failing an exam then eventually passing?? There are countless reasons why people fail exams ranging from their inadequate intelligence to other external factors beyond their control- perhaps illness, etc.

Is the president's daughter not human??

Na wa oo!! Even woman sef dey hate like dis?

my brother the matter tire me oo... infact dat olodo OP probably repeated classes more times than she could remember. ..

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by AgentOfAllah: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2016
plaetton:

They raised me well.
That's why I never failed at any exams.

Keep making excuses for failure, and keep glorifying failure.
That's why Nigeria is today a failed state.
Plaetton, Nigeria is not quite a failed state, but it is very nearly one. Be that as it may, Nigeria is where it is today because we are culturally hostile to failure. Nigerians don't necessarily glorify failure, they just pretend it doesn't exist because we treat it as a taboo. You only need to speak with carryover students from Nigerian universities to understand how society ostracises people who have failed...heck, you just have to read some comments on this thread. Alas, when failure is seen as a bad thing instead of the inescapable exemplification of human imperfection; as a thing of shame, instead of a thing to learn from, we are bound to shy away from trying (for fear of failure), then pretend we can't fail.
So you see, It's not the glorification of failure that makes Nigeria this mediocre, it's precisely the opposite: hostility towards failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by biggie73(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2016
It's not how long,but how well. What matter is she made it at last.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by UIA04(f): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2016
plaetton:

I raise my hands .

I had never failed an exam.
Neither did Gani.

Fail exams?

There is a reason why it's called an examination.
To test ability to think and solve problems.

Failure is failure.

Oya clap for your self na mister genius. I hope your genius leads you to invent the cure to poverty in Nigeria.

If you keep up with this attitude in life even if you become a leader you'lld be hated by your subordinates

By the way gani fawehinmi finished with a 2:2 from University .

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by plaetton: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
UIA04:

By the way gani fawehinmi finished with a 2:2 from University .
He didn't fail his bar exam.

Of course, naturally, you FAILED to get my point in all this.

I was merely responding to slowpoke who tried to rationalize and even glorify exams FAILURE by mischievously invoking Gani as his shining example.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by defemidefemi(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2016
PrinceMario:
****She failed last year and pass this year. So what's the big deal?
Peddling this around to make it a news shows how **** your life is. If you have had a glimpse of success, you would have known those you climb the ladder of achievement in life and attain very eminent success had one time or the other failed.
faliures like like you are the ones spending the most productive time of their lives making mockering of people far above them.

she had a resit in law school, but become a barrister today, such an accomplishment!
it is evident she learnt the never-give-up spirit from her Dad.
Barrister Halima Buhari we know, dimwit who are you
Defemidefemi abeg kum help me tell this one sey law noe be bean.
daddy mi, na true things you talk o...lol
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by urahara(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingPharaoh:
Well, not surprised at all.

Like father like daughter....Olodo family

Who be dis one undecided
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by babadee1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

Plaetton, Nigeria is not quite a failed state, but it is very nearly one. Be that as it may, Nigeria is where it is today because we are culturally hostile to failure. Nigerians don't necessarily glorify failure, they just pretend it doesn't exist because we treat it as a taboo. You only need to speak with carryover students from Nigerian universities to understand how society ostracises people who have failed...heck, you just have to read some comments on this thread. Alas, when failure is seen as a bad thing instead of the inescapable exemplification of human imperfection; as a thing of shame, instead of a thing to learn from, we are bound to shy away from trying (for fear of failure), then pretend we can't fail.
So you see, It's not the glorification of failure that makes Nigeria this mediocre, it's precisely the opposite: hostility towards failure.

These are wonderful words of wisdom. There's hope for Nigeria after all if some of us can still reason like this. Much respect to you sir.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by plaetton: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

I kinda get your point, but I disagree.

You can't rationalize FAILURE, make the rationalization of failure a sub-culture, and then expect to compete favorably in a competitive world.

If we continue to rationalize FAILURE, that mentality Rob's us of the necessary impetus needed to make corrections and move forward.

Just entertain yourself with the plethora of excuses our leaders at every level rationalize for their many many failures.

How many of our past and present leaders have ever ever admitted a mistake, failure, a regret for their policies and actions ?

None.

Another good example.
Nigeria is a FAILED state.
Each time I say that , someone is quick to tell me that it's not, despite a universe of evidence pointing to the obvious fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by hahn(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
plaetton:

You can't rationalize FAILURE, make the rationalization of failure a sub-culture, and then expect to compete favorably in a competitive world.

If we continue to rationalize FAILURE, that mentality Rob's us of the necessary impetus needed to make corrections and move forward.

Just entertain yourself with the plethora of excuses our leaders at level rationalize for their many many failures.

How many of our past and present leaders have ever ever admitted a mistake, failure, a regret for their policies and actions ?

None.

Another good example.
Each time I say that , someone is quick to tell me that it's not, despite a universe of evidence pointing to the obvious fact.

Nigeria IS a failed state.

Nigerians are simply excessively hypocritical.

Like I always say, "if you cannot admit you have a problem you will never be motivated to find a solution to it".

This is Nigeria's REAL problem.

Our inability to simply accept that indeed WE ARE FVCKED undecided

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by plaetton: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahn:

Like I always say, "if you cannot admit you have a problem you will never be motivated to find a solution to it".

You nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by babadee1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
plaetton:

Just entertain yourself with the plethora of excuses our leaders at every level rationalize for their many many failures.

None.

Another good example.

Nigeria is not a failed state. That term has a specific definition in political science. According to the Fund for Peace, there are four criteria for defining a country as a failed state. If a country has a government that can legitimately initiate the use of force for maintaining law and order, if the govt can make collective decisions for the public, if the govt can provide basic public amenities and if the govt can interact fully with the international community then it is not a failed state.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by babadee1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahn:

We are not a failed state. There are neighbouring countries where their citizens are taking considerable risks to migrate to Nigeria every single day. Failure is a relative thing, but the term failed state has a very specific definition. Check out my earlier comment.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by Mylove55(f): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
dimieprincess:

Buhari paid e rats are on their way to this thread, mugus. U guys were trying to make mockery of others because u r not aware today call to bar was for "dullers" like Buhari.
they stil dey call dullers to bar? i tot is only successful candidate that can be call to bar, or are u saying those call to bar are dullers
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by plaetton: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
babadee1:

Nigeria is not a failed state. That term has a specific definition in political science. According to the Fund for Peace, there are four criteria for defining a country as a failed state. If a country has a government that can legitimately initiate the use of force for maintaining law and order, if the govt can make collective decisions for the public, if the govt can provide basic public amenities and if the govt can interact fully with the international community then it is not a failed state.

OK.
Yahoooo!

Nigeria is exonerated from " failed state" status on semantic technicalities.

But to me , a Nigerian, Nigeria is a failed state.

Do you want me to list my reasons?
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by hahn(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
babadee1:

We are not a failed state. There are neighbouring countries where their citizens are taking considerable risks to migrate to Nigeria every single day. Failure is a relative thing, but the term failed state has a very specific definition. Check out my earlier comment.

Ok then. The opposite of FAIL is PASS. What areas can you can Nigeria has passed in?
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by babadee1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahn:

Ok then. The opposite of FAIL is PASS. What areas can you can Nigeria has passed in?

There is nothing like a passed state. I just gave you the definition of a failed state and I explained why Nigeria doesn't fall into that category. I know you are frustrated with Nigeria, we all are. But there are many Nigerians who have returned home from western countries and they are doing much better here at home. Yes Nigeria has failed to live up to its potentials but it is not a failed country. It is still a land of opportunity for those who are patient and willing to make the necessary sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by babadee1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
plaetton:

OK.
Yahoooo!

Nigeria is exonerated from " failed state" status on semantic technicalities.

But to me , a Nigerian, Nigeria is a failed state.

Do you want me to list my reasons?

There's no need to list reasons, we are all frustrated with the slow rate of progress in Nigeria. I don't know how old you are but I'm old enough to remember how things were in this country 20 to 25 years ago. There is no doubt that progress has been made even though it hasn't been up to the level it should be based on our potential in human and natural resources. But I have no doubt that Nigeria of the next 20 years will be by far better than it is today, if we all stop complaining and start playing our part.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by hahn(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
babadee1:

There is nothing like a passed state. I just gave you the definition of a failed state and I explained why Nigeria doesn't fall into that category. I know you are frustrated with Nigeria, we all are. But there are many Nigerians who have returned home from western countries and they are doing much better at here at home. Yes Nigeria has failed to live up to its potentials but it is not a failed country. It is still a land of opportunity for those who are patient and willing to make the necessary sacrifices.

I like the way you evaded my question "What areas can you can Nigeria has passed in?". Did you take peak milk today? Because it is in you tongue

If a country has a government that can legitimately initiate the use of force for maintaining law and order, if the govt can make collective decisions for the public, if the govt can provide basic public amenities and if the govt can interact fully with the international community then it is not a failed state.

One strike out of three. Does it count? undecided

Care to elaborate on the four criteria?
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by hahn(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
babadee1:

There's no need to list reasons, we are all frustrated with the slow rate of progress in Nigeria. I don't know how old you are but I'm old enough to remember how things were in this country 20 to 25 years ago. There is no doubt that progress has been made even though it hasn't been up to the level it should be based on our potential in human and natural resources. But I have no doubt that Nigeria of the next 20 years will be by far better than it is today, if we all stop complaining and start playing our part.

List the progresses that have been made undecided
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by babadee1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahn:

List the progresses that have been made undecided

It's obvious unless you choose not to see it or you're too young to remember how things used to be.
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by babadee1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahn:

I like the way you evaded my question "What areas can you can Nigeria has passed in?". Did you take peak milk today? Because it is in you tongue

One strike out of three. Does it count? undecided

Care to elaborate on the four criteria?

No, I don't take peak milk. The ability of the govt to provide basic amenities is not ideal but it is there. I already listed the four criteria and Nigeria doesn't fall under the objective definition of a failed state. If you're so disillusioned about your life in Nigeria though, you should probably just move elsewhere. Maybe to Ghana. Or is that a failed state too in your opinion?
Re: It Seems Halima Buhari Failed The Last Bar Exam by hahn(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
babadee1:

It's obvious unless you choose not to see it or you're too young to remember how things used to be.

I agree. I am too young and wish to be enlightened. List them here.

Let me help you out.

Is power supply better?
Is the country more secure?
Is the standard of education better?
Are the cost of things cheaper?
Does the naira have more value?
Do we have NEW and better leaders?
Are the youths now the leaders of the country?
Is water supply better?
Do we have better roads?
Is healthcare better?

And a little elaboration on the points won't be doing too much.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Race Intrigues Shape Bid For Nigeria Governors Forum Chair / PIA Loopholes: 36 States Set Up Six-Member Panel, Plan Amendments / Uzodinma Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Declaration As Governor By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.