Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,510 members, 7,978,698 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:38 PM

There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World (4755 Views)

Why You Need To Be Spiritual In 2018 / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / “how Everything Has Gone Spiritual In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

He is on the precipice of midlife crises - that explains his caprice and emotional outbursts .

Keep spewing nonsense.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by KingEbukaNaija: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:

Keep spewing nonsense.

Its nonsense simply because you don't understand me wink smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Vick4rill(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:

what the hell is this stupid fool saying Lunatic.
hey stop quotting me b4 a lorry crumple u to death today!!. u are the bigger fool for refusing to mind ur fvcking bussiness, i ve seen folks who are richer, handsome and better than u in all ramification joining the xtian folks. u left and nobody give a whip abt ur starving self,, not even the ushers in the church... yet ur idiotessness could nt let u do wat is right?? am nt here to support any group bt i fvcking dnt sneak my nose into what is none of my bussiness. u ve left so face ur new believe and learn how to improve it, stop forming mr endowed cus since u left nobody give a shit abt u
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

Samuel relax, you guys also post the content of the book of satan(bible) in threads which belong to atheists. So stop playing hypocrisy here Abeg.

Ahan bros, you are still alive? Your scripture is only a modern day construct. It has no original language (except english). I thought it was from ancient times but I realised it is a modern construct. You are just good at poems, so you apparently forged this scripture without concrete revelation from Brother Domino.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:
Yeah, there is nothing supernatural/spiritual In this world

Now why did i say so?, i have been thinking hard and i have come to a conclusion that there isn't such thing like spiritual/supernatural powers, powers of supreme being like : God, herbalist, witches, wizards, demon, Satan.

Now, when i was still a Christian, i was always living in fear, like when i go to bed i would wake up with nightmares(yes, horrible ones)
seeing demons witches and so on despite praying before sleeping, seE, when you believe in the existence in some things, you can unconsciously trigger your mind into seeing them, now that i am an atheist, i sleep sound and wake up with a peaceful dream, sometimes i don't dream..
Sometimes, i wish that man do not have to dream..
I no more live in constant fear, i no more hallucinate, yeah! Can you believe i used to see ghosts?? (crazy hallucinations), but now i see that all those are non-entities.

I laughed hard when i remember how i used to pray for many things, and when some few co-incide i start praising "Jah"
for what he didn't do.

As a Christian i used to torture myself like : when i sin i would tell my self i would get punished for it and can you believe i would get into trouble?.
That was simply because triggered my mind into evoking bad/evil thing to happen to me.
It is not supernatural.. Our mind is connected to the universe so we can practically conjure things to happen..
So, there is nothing supernatural/spiritual In this world.
#justsayingmymind.

cc all
#blindhypothesis. You are just trying to give yourself hope that God doesn't exist. Certain spiritual facets have occured even while I am not thinking about them. Does it mean my mind and the universe have no connection?
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by mcemmy0z: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Amberon11:
That is not always true. Most people don't believe demons exists but they get spiritual attacks all the time. Yes, what we call sleep paralysis is actually demonic attacks. Go read up some comments from Americans online. They don't believe in demons but their accounts of it (sleep paralysis) shows that they sometimes see "things" moving. what are those "things"?

Moreover you cannot be a christian and don't believe that demons, witches, spirits exists. That would mean you calling God a liar.

Thank God for science
It explain what u meant to be sleep paralysis

Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Sleep paralysis may accompany other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is an overpowering need to sleep caused by a problem with the brain's ability to regulate sleep.

So,how do you link demon to this?
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by mcemmy0z: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:

the soul goes nowhere.

When you die, you will know then
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:

Keep spewing nonsense.
guy you are as confuse as confusion itself.i pray you don't experience spiritual attack(ogun idile).
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Vick4rill:
hey stop quotting me b4 a lorry crumple u to death today!!. u are the bigger fool for refusing to mind ur fvcking bussiness, i ve seen folks who are richer, handsome and better than u in all ramification joining the xtian folks. u left and nobody give a whip abt ur starving self,, not even the ushers in the church... yet ur idiotessness could nt let u do wat is right?? am nt here to support any group bt i fvcking dnt sneak my nose into what is none of my bussiness. u ve left so face ur new believe and learn how to improve it, stop forming mr endowed cus since u left nobody give a shit abt u

sorry frustrated goat, but you really are a stupid fool yes, you claim not to poke your nose in what's none of you business, then why did you comment?, #fool
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nostradamus:
guy you are as confuse as confusion itself.i pray you don't experience spiritual attack(ogun idile).

it is u that is having generational problem, even your current stupid family is struggling and suffering, you are insane.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
lordnicklaus:

#blindhypothesis. You are just trying to give yourself hope that God doesn't exist. Certain spiritual facets have occured even while I am not thinking about them. Does it mean my mind and the universe have no connection?

#illiteracy

jargon....
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:

it is u that is having generational problem, even your current stupid family is struggling and suffering, you are insane.
i only made a short prayer"I PRAY YOU(U) DON'T EXPERIENCE SPIRITUAL PROMBLEM(OGUN IDILE)" u replied by saying i have problem,tell me,has your confusion affect your eyes that you find it difficult to read or you are just too lazy/daf.t. to read(i suspect you are really daf.t.).do you know that the holy bible call people like you fools?
"the fool(you) said in his heart that there is no God"
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Vick4rill(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:

sorry frustrated goat, but you really are a stupid fool yes, you claim not to poke your nose in what's none of you business, then why did you comment?, #fool
it seems u ve lost ur dignity offline and now u are trying to lose it online too. guy go fvck ur self.. calling me a "fool" will not change the fact that u are a retarded idiot. believe me ur sense of reasoning is even too low for an atheist. this is a public forum and i ve the right to air my opinion in any thread i seems fit. it is not ur poverty stricken father forum that u tell me were to comment or nt. u are no longer a xtian so why should u be poking ur nose into their affairs? it seems u are enjoying the attention am giving u and that is why u keep coming back. i promised nt to reply u again cus chatting with idiats like u make me sick. jst have it at the bk of ur mind that u won the award of the most foolish atheist on nairaland.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Vick4rill:
it seems u ve lost ur dignity offline and now u are trying to lose it online too. guy go fvck ur self.. calling me a "fool" will not change the fact that u are a retarded idiot. believe me ur sense of reasoning is even too low for an atheist. this is a public forum and i ve the right to air my opinion in any thread i seems fit. it is not ur poverty stricken father forum that u tell me were to comment or nt. u are no longer a xtian so why should u be poking ur nose into their affairs? it seems u are enjoying the attention am giving u and that is why u keep coming back. i promised nt to reply u again cus chatting with idiats like u make me sick. jst have it at the bk of ur mind that u won the award of the most foolish atheist on nairaland.
and you are the most foolish Christian on nairaland, seems you have generational and psychological problems, the poverty of your bastard father has even deep into that underdeveloped medulla oblong of yours, even a dog reasons better than you, you are an unintelligible animal
idiotic bastard.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nostradamus:
i only made a short prayer"I PRAY YOU(U) DON'T EXPERIENCE SPIRITUAL PROMBLEM(OGUN IDILE)" u replied by saying i have problem,tell me,has your confusion affect your eyes that you find it difficult to read or you are just too lazy/daf.t. to read(i suspect you are really daf.t.).do you know that the holy bible call people like you fools?
"the fool(you) said in his heart that there is no God"
unintelligible goat, instead of you should be praying for your bastard self, you are here writing gibberish, your brain is lower that that of a fish... Idiot.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by orunto27: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
You are too small for an anti-Christ.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:
unintelligible goat, instead of you should be praying for your bastard self, you are here writing gibberish, your brain is lower that that of a fish... Idiot.
youngman you contradict yourself like a contradictory statement.you said there is no spiritual force in this world but you just adviced me to be praying(to a spiritual being that you denied it's existence)for my 'bastard'sef.Can you see that the bible is right when it call your likes(those who deny God's existence)fools.
You are so foolish you contradict yourself without realising.bro shut up and hide your foolishness.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
x
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by sarz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
reciev sence in jesus name(amen)@ Op

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by honourhim: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:

balderdash

The guy gave u a challenge and here you are trying to tactically dodge it because of fear. This shows you are a liar.
If u are sure of what you are saying pls face the challenge he gave u and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by holyword: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Try and go for serious deliverance as satan have succeeded and took you away from light to darkness.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
honourhim:

The guy gave u a challenge and here you are trying to tactically dodge it because of fear. This shows you are a liar.
If u are sure of what you are saying pls face the challenge he gave u and stop deceiving yourself.

did you think b4 you commented
Better go and acquire sense...
Fool.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nostradamus:
youngman you contradict yourself like a contradictory statement.you said there is no spiritual force in this world but you just adviced me to be praying(to a spiritual being that you denied it's existence)for my 'bastard'sef.Can you see that the bible is right when it call your likes(those who deny God's existence)fools.
You are so foolish you contradict yourself without realising.bro shut up and hide your foolishness.

Just look at a Christian,
you are in need of a psychiatrist, because it's like you have encountered brain damage before, fvcking stupid fool...
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nostradamus:

you are in need of a psychiatrist, because it's like you have encountered brain damage before, fvcking stupid fool...
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
sarz:
reciev sence in jesus name(amen)@ Op

have you any sense b4??
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Vicoch:

i invited you to a church in one of my posts,pls come tomoro,because,you know you sound like an imbec.i.le who really need prayers.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by honourhim: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

Again you want to dodge the challenge someone gave you. Go and face it and stop behaving like a mad dog.
It's obvious you opened a baseless thread that you cannot defend. You need to go and learn how to open a thread. When you open a thread you must be ready to defend it with valid points not insults as you are doing now.
Resorting to insults as you are doing now clearly exposes how empty your brain is.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by honourhim: 12:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Nostradamus:
i invited you to a church in one of my posts,pls come tomoro,because,you know you sound like an imbec.i.le who really need prayers.

grin grin the guy is a pathetic case. He opened a thread just because others are opening. His brain is empty and lacks the capability to defend his submissions here hence his resort to insult..
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Nostradamus:

like seriously go and meet your foolish father to tell you your real fada, because lt's like you life is baseless.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2016
honourhim:

Again you want to dodge the challenge someone gave you. Go and face it and stop behaving like a mad dog.
It's obvious you opened a baseless thread that you cannot defend. You need to go and learn how to open a thread. When you open a thread you must be ready to defend it with valid points not insults as you are doing now.
Resorting to insults as you are doing now clearly exposes how empty your brain is.

you lack morals too, i would advice you look 4 your fada and ask him to teach you, idiot
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by honourhim: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

you lack morals too, i would advice you look 4 your fada and ask him to teach you, idiot

Go and face the challenge and stop your diversionary tactics. Just go and face it if you know you are sure of what you posted. Stop ranting, go and face it.

Atheist indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Faith Without Works Is Dead" - Olamide Obire / Twisted Scriptures - And The Truth Shall Set You Free / Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.