Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,540 members, 7,951,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World (4705 Views)

Why You Need To Be Spiritual In 2018 / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / “how Everything Has Gone Spiritual In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

like seriously go and meet your foolish father to tell you your real fada, because lt's like you life is baseless.
imbe.c.ile,i pity your damned life.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2016
honourhim:

grin grin the guy is a pathetic case. He opened a thread just because others are opening. His brain is empty and lacks the capability to defend his submissions here hence his resort to insult..
i agree with you bro.vicoch you opened a thread despite having nothing in your head,you couldn't defend your submission and you now resort to insult.your case is really pathetic.here in nairaland,dullards(e.g. you) don't create threads,rather you read people's comments and learn.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2016
Nostradamus:
i agree with you bro.vicoch you opened a thread despite having nothing in your head,you couldn't defend your submission and you now resort to insult.your case is really pathetic.here in nairaland,dullards(e.g. you) don't create threads,rather you read people's comments and learn.

Seun should open a section "Dullards" specifically for people like him.

He is like a little stubborn kid his parents are asking to eat and all he keeps saying is "NO" but refuses to tell the parents why he does not want to eat.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by waldigit: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:
Yeah, there is nothing supernatural/spiritual In this world

Now why did i say so?, i have been thinking hard and i have come to a conclusion that there isn't such thing like spiritual/supernatural powers, powers of supreme being like : God, herbalist, witches, wizards, demon, Satan.

Now, when i was still a Christian, i was always living in fear, like when i go to bed i would wake up with nightmares(yes, horrible ones)
seeing demons witches and so on despite praying before sleeping, seE, when you believe in the existence in some things, you can unconsciously trigger your mind into seeing them, now that i am an atheist, i sleep sound and wake up with a peaceful dream, sometimes i don't dream..
Sometimes, i wish that man do not have to dream..
I no more live in constant fear, i no more hallucinate, yeah! Can you believe i used to see ghosts?? (crazy hallucinations), but now i see that all those are non-entities.

I laughed hard when i remember how i used to pray for many things, and when some few co-incide i start praising "Jah"
for what he didn't do.

As a Christian i used to torture myself like : when i sin i would tell my self i would get punished for it and can you believe i would get into trouble?.
That was simply because triggered my mind into evoking bad/evil thing to happen to me.
It is not supernatural.. Our mind is connected to the universe so we can practically conjure things to happen..
So, there is nothing supernatural/spiritual In this world.
#justsayingmymind.

cc all

Don't bother bro, you will believe when you need to.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

He is like a little stubborn kid his parents are asking to eat and all he keeps saying is "NO" but refuses to tell the parents why he does not want to eat.

it is like you have mental disorder....go and see a psychiatrist.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Nostradamus:

you are the real dullard, you too should go and see a psychiatrist ASAP.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Nostradamus:
imbe.c.ile,i pity your damned life.
like seriously, you are supposed to be living in a psychiatrist hospital.
Looks like you've bashed your stupid head on something before..bastard
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2016
honourhim:

Go and face the challenge and stop your diversionary tactics. Just go and face it if you know you are sure of what you posted. Stop ranting, go and face it.

Atheist indeed.

if what i posted is not true, then show me a proof..

Nonsense.
Christian Indeed.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

it is like you have mental disorder....go and see a psychiatrist.

For saying the truth? Na I'll pass! But seriously you really need to get yourself checked out. Your anger is typical of those whk got signed up to Isis and became suicidal. You are a sadist end of story

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by honourhim: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

Nonsense.
Christian Indeed.

Attend to the challenge given to you and stop ranting. You created a thread and someone gave you a challenge and since then you ve been engaging in all sorts of tactics to dodge it.
Pls prove your case by facing that challenge or you bury your head in shame.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

i agree with you bro,nairaland should have a feature whereby you answer some questions before creating thread in order to ascertain one's sanity and also if such person has something upstairs.by that fools like this vicoch won't open embarassing threads and start insulting those who comment on it.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

you are the real dullard, you too should go and see a psychiatrist ASAP.
you are the biggest dullard i have encountered online.you are so daf.t.and stuupeed you contradict yourself like an irony without realising it(qualities of a first grade mumu)i still insist you are an imbec.i.le
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

Nonsense.
Christian Indeed.
am done engaging in a war of words.now run along bingo,i 've got better things to do.i blame seun for taking nairaland to kids like you*quote me and die by lightning*
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

Nonsense.
Christian Indeed.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

#illiteracy

jargon....
LOL!!!!!!!
e pain baba......
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by oaroloye(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
SHALOM!

OYINBO is very stupid.

Him say:

"THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT HEAVEN (SEVEN HIGHER UNIVERSES) EXISTS! THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT SPIRIT BEINGS WE CANNOT SEE NOR TOUCH EXIST!"

Anybody who believes otherwise should be treated with DRUGS, and ELECTRIC SHOCKS! Also called "STUPID!"

Then they say that, ACCORDING TO THEIR CALCULATIONS, the Universe has only 10% of the Matter and Energy it SHOULD have in it.

Therefore, since their calculations are NEVER WRONG (*Yam!*) that "missing" Matter and Energy they call "DARK MATTER," and "DARK ENERGY."

Whosoever believed in Heaven was STUPID- but whoever believes in DARK MATTER and DARK ENERGY is a GENIUS SCIENTIST!

(By the way- latest news is that the DARK MATTER THEORY has been debunked. These morons really don't know anything.)

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by cloudgoddess(f): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Spot on, OP. You are very smart smiley

Our brains create everything we experience. It's no different with the beliefs we hold. When you are taught to believe that something is true, whether it be demons, gods, spirits, or ghosts, your brain will present such images to you and your thoughts will continue to reinforce them -- until you realize the folly. It's like the child who sincerely believes there are monsters living under his bed or in his closet, and cowers in fear at night because of his own mental projection.

Once he grows up and learns that monsters are not real, they magically stop bothering him.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Our brains create everything we experience. It's no different with the beliefs we hold. When you are taught to believe that something is true, whether it be demons, gods, spirits, or ghosts, your brain will present such images to you and your thoughts will continue to reinforce them -- until you realize the folly. It's like the child who sincerely believes there are monsters living under his bed or in his closet, and cowers in fear at night because of his own mental projection.

Once he grows up and learns that monsters are not real, they magically stop bothering him.

So says a 3 yr old scientist. Have you ever bothered to find out what the goddess in cloudgoddess means?
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nostradamus:
i agree with you bro,nairaland should have a feature whereby you answer some questions before creating thread in order to ascertain one's sanity and also if such person has something upstairs.by that fools like this vicoch won't open embarassing threads and start insulting those who comment on it.

i still stand on my words, you have psychological problems, ode,

how can you be so daft, incomplete human being, i blame your parent(s), because they made a huge mistake, #another wasted semen#

you should have come as an animal(goat or pig), go and have a rethink of your life....

And this is one idiotic goat who claims to be a Christian... #foolish_fool.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nostradamus:
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
honourhim:

Attend to the challenge given to you and stop ranting. You created a thread and someone gave you a challenge and since then you ve been engaging in all sorts of tactics to dodge it.
Pls prove your case by facing that challenge or you bury your head in shame.

i have provided proof already. If you know that you brain has difficulty processing things, i still maintain you see a psychiatrist asap.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
cloudgoddess:

That is it...
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

i still stand on my words, you have psychological problems, ode,

how can you be so daft, incomplete human being, i blame your parent(s), because they made a huge mistake, #another wasted semen#

you should have come as an animal(goat or pig), go and have a rethink of your life....

And this is one idiotic goat who claims to be a Christian... #foolish_fool.
youngman be warned don't quote me again,if you do,i might be forced to invoke strange cosmic forces to fight you(trust me,i have a knowledge of the occult,am also a pentecostal christian).to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nostradamus:
youngman be warned don't quote me again,if you do,i might be forced to invoke strange cosmic forces to fight you(trust me,i have a knowledge of the occult,am also a pentecostal christian).to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

...And pigs fly...abegi you this kid go siddon jare, you really are comical.... You just made me laugh...
You think threatening me will make me rebuff, then you must be dreaming... How can pple be so daft??.

Occult ko puff puff ni.. LOL grin

a Pentecostal Christian indeed...
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nostradamus: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vicoch:

...And pigs fly...abegi you this kid go siddon jare, you really are comical.... You just made me laugh...
You think threatening me will make me rebuff, then you must be dreaming... How can pple be so daft??.

Occult ko puff puff ni.. LOL grin

a Pentecostal Christian indeed...
this boy, hmmmm
Re: There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nostradamus:
this boy, hmmmm

this kid, hmmm..undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Fear Atheists So Much ? / Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" / Christians And Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.