Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (85644 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
what Aisha cannot do you did in couple of days to prove your haters wrong! Kudos to a man with Fayose's heart! I mean fearless heart jare!

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by OduduwaYoruba: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
It is only a foolish man that will stab his enemy in the market square(sober drunk 2009), revenge is best served cold and silent(Italian Don Laviando 1954), the best way to attack ur enemy is in stealth mode(Us Marine 1993), the best way to suck ur enemy's blood is when they are at sleep(mosquitoes in my area 2016)..............
Thank you for your words of wisdom. Thumbs up.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by stuffs4me(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
greatjoey:

Dino the fearless. You are my kind of guy. Nothing do you. We the Kogites are behind you. A 1000 of Tinubu can not cut a strand of hair from your follicles.

Dino the slayer of the tinubuss, we the kogites are behind you all the way.
The tunubuss ran into their holes like rats at the sight of Dino Melaye.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
abimic:

Tinubu worshipper!?
Indeed....
A dog that would be lost need not hear the whistle of the hunter. Tinubu is human and no God but if u are not ready to go dirty, just don't go near him depending on the opponent's level of threat......
Yorubas would say, he that wants to eat with the devil must have a long spoon.
Tinubu more powerful than buhari... Funny!!
Who would think that?
That thought only lives with u and no one else... No one can be more powerful than the president but some are very influential in controlling the president to meeting their needs.
Let your tinubu deal with little boy Dino melaye first ,then we will know he is powerful

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by abbeyty(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:

You need a brain transplant with the rubbish you just posted . So tinubu that insulted Dino didn't act childish abi
It seems many of u supporting tinubu simply have your brains turned upside down. So because she is tinubu wife ,he must swallow all the insults like u would ,abi
Whether you like it or not he is in Lagos and if the fever catch u so much u can take some rat poison to ease ur agony and pain

like I said before you are a big fool, where did I support tinubu in my post ? for your information I am not an online political tug like you. why must he announced to the whole world that he has arrived Bourdllion street, immature senators, This is going to be my last reply to you cuz i dislike political tugs

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Dolazee(f): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nonsense!! undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by tiptap: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
For a man with a record of beating his wife (https://www.naij.com/54464.html) , you should know that he is cowardly

How did he know the woman(Remi Tinubu) has reached her menopause....rude thing

An outright disgrace to all the women in his life
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Segloyd(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mrval20:
I'm sorry to say this but this man behaves like a tout.

My brother, wetin the idiot be before. Na agbero... we know am for magodo before the yeye man become senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
abbeyty:

like I said before you are a big fool, where did I support tinubu in my post ? for your information I am not an online political tug like you. why must he announced to the whole world that he has arrived Bourdllion street, immature senators, This is going to my last reply to you cuz dislike political tugs

maybe the guy is on dino payroll list
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by trychris: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obvoiusly under psychological stress. The impact of Wre[b]CKING[/b] begins with emboldened.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by ideology(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
tunderay:
;DThis guy, you won't stop to amaze me, I will take him serious if he go in to Tinubu's residence and do what he said he will do. Walking in his street means nothing, I can also do same in your street.
the man is not tinubu's worshipper, take note.

There were some guys who said that they will beat him up, if he shows up in Lagos, that is what the guy is doing, let those who boasted go and fight, Dino even had to parole around bourdilon street, no shaking … cheesy grin

Am earnestly waiting for 2019 elections
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Jacko01: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
What are all of you on nairaland saying

This is a sitting senator.... He is threatned and you people against him

Unbelievable

Threatening a sitting senator is treason

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

This guy dey carry him two hands dey find 6 ft deep underneath . You say you go beat him wife,the man quiet.

You say you go molest him wife and give am belle,the man quiet. Now you go him street dey call am out? The Education of the Yoruba's dey make them tolerate a lot.

Can this Clown go to Rivers and try this with Wike?or Kano?or Delta?

Very soon Dino,you go enter Tinubu Penalty.
Mr keep quiet nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by ayejimimoshood(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
now I can c we literate and nor Nigerian YOUTH r senseless,c wetin dis shameless oponulasticas politicians dey do with our future.dey buy all d media including social to let YOUTH fight ourselves for their own interests.instead for the youth to rise against old shameless looter like what they do in other
country where YOUTH v common sense,na elections n nurtw thug like our senator,alimajiri,ipob,nda,boko Haram,even educated among us turn to tribalist no social media. we better agitate against dis old political empire n start to think like turkey YOUTH or form YOUTH party..

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Horsesmouth: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino you have proved yourself a man! "My man!" - like Denzel Washington would say it in "American Gangster". Youve earned your stripes, shown yourself to be a street soldier.

Now be a bigger man and chill for Remi Tinubu and Bola Tinubu. You know they are old. Just pamper them, dont wash them again. E do.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by kennycalls(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
No be dbanj I dey see for the second pic? Na why I no like dbanj ..he's always seeking for attention without sense.why should he go n be for me ng paparazzi with dino when he knows how sensitive the situation there is....No wonder eidris abdulkarim blast ham say Bleep dbanj and other artist wey dey go aso rock collect money from Gej!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by dAesthete(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sunofgod:

Tinubu - wey ur thugs na? Dino don land ohh

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3637105_dino3_jpeg93cea9493907ba0303443e383eb430e6
wen Lagos people see Uncle Dino shocked. Dey b like cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by 1miccza: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

This guy dey carry him two hands dey find 6 ft deep underneath . You say you go beat him wife,the man quiet.

You say you go molest him wife and give am belle,the man quiet. Now you go him street dey call am out? The Education of the Yoruba's dey make them tolerate a lot.

Can this Clown go to Rivers and try this with Wike?or Kano?or Delta?

Very soon Dino,you go enter Tinubu Penalty.

Bros the man nor quiet oo e talk wella,dem know themself oo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jagaban is smarter, it takes jus one cal n boys don shift him jaw but jagaban sure knows ow do deal wit him in a very matured n professional way, Dino ur own don done, time wil tel
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by friendbee: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
omode to bu iroko to boju weyin.................................no be one day.

the child wey abuse iroko tree ,wey dey look back........................is not that day iroko tree go kill am.

mr man wise up.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
abbeyty:

like I said before you are a big fool, where did I support tinubu in my post ? for your information I am not an online political tug like you. why must he announced to the whole world that he has arrived Bourdllion street, immature senators, This is going to be my last reply to you cuz i dislike political tugs
This ur post Na gbagun extra . Pls correct ur spellings and grammar,maybe then your post will make any sense
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by saintdennis(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ogbeche77:
See what the country has been reduced to..This jobless mofo who feeds fat from taxpayers funds flew into Lagos just to take pictures & show he is lionhearted... Nigerians sure deserve the kind of leaders they get because we keep voting for same fucktards every 4 years angry

Bro what I don't understand is how come dem BH, NDA, etc no dey c dis people deal with??

It's just annoying.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by tete7000(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Childish.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mrval20:
I'm sorry to say this but this man behaves like a tout.
Behave you say? That's an understatement. He is actually a TOUT!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by StUriah(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
From the look of things this man, Dino Melaye, is not honourable in the strict sense of it. If truely he is courageous as he thinks, he would have announced his coming to Lagos for a 'Nice Weekend' just as he puts it in the pictures he took from secluded and hidden places in Lagos where no one will notice him.

Coward, Lilly-livered, Faint-hearted are the best adjectives to qualify his tendencies and postures.

He is an intellectual vegetable who doesn't understand simple English expression directed to him by Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

The woman did not call him a dog or a thug. She simply said that Dino Melaye usually behave in a Childish manner and 'ACTS' like a thug whenever serious issues are being discussed in the house. Simple.

The fact is every human being is an actor in one way or the other, but this does not qualify our true characters.

However, this is not the case with Dino Melaye whose actions, characters and antecedents proved him to be how he claimed to have been described by the noble woman.

Dino needs to grow up and stop playing children games.

Money miss road 'selator' Melaye

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by petomas(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:

All they know is to shout and boast on nairaland
Pay no attention to them.
How can some group of people ban a Nigerian from some part of the country?, Dem chop winch? ;
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by stuffs4me(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
What is the problem with these silly, Coward, Lilly-livered, Faint-hearted, paper tigers . They keep changing their mouths, were they not the ones that dared him to visit south west? Now he took them up in their own words and even went to tinubus street. Now some eediots are saying something different.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
He actually captioned this picture:

"In lasgidi, eru obodo"

Lmao! Did someone threaten him? Is this a senator? Is he sane? So many questions.

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by humbleself242(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm.........so this man is so senseless to this level.......Rubbish Senator

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oya...Tinubu if your a man come out..dino don show for your front, Tinubu hide your useless and disrespectful Wife, because Dino go beat you join after banging your wife. Everyday tinubu do this, tinubu do that... Ahhhhh, is tinubu god? Dino is really Not a coward. I hear the brown teeth monkey is a sleeping lion,pls wake up now or remain a sleeping lion forever. Nonsense. Teach your wife how to respect men. She. Is a. Woman and will die a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by vickodedon(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Make I give una him number??.. It will be better if you guys talk to him directly...
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by ganaziah(f): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino should have announced he's going to Lagos before boarding a flight.

He went silently when no one was aware, took several pics and came online to spew trash.

He should have tweeted before boarding.

When tinubu starts his own, some people will start screaming again. That's why I'm losing respect on Nigerian youths on a daily basis.

They can't think on a neutral plane anymore. They can't sort out the wrong from the right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.