Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (85689 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by ivandragon: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:

You need a brain transplant with the rubbish you just posted . So tinubu that insulted Dino didn't act childish abi
It seems many of u supporting tinubu simply have your brains turned upside down. So because she is tinubu wife ,he must swallow all the insults like u would ,abi
Whether you like it or not he is in Lagos and if the fever catch u so much u can take some rat poison to ease ur agony and pain

Dino is representative of what the APC is all about... thuggery, braggadocio, violence, lies, propaganda, pettiness, uncouth mannerisms, deceit, disrespect for authority and other vile vices.

when he insulted a sitting president, he was hailed as the 'voice of the masses', now the madman has activated his craze in his father's house, people are insulting him.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Muhammadgusau03: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
I respect Senator Dino Melaye....continue ur move Distinguished senator,may Allah guide and bless yhu.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by knightsTempler: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino Melaye, the beautiful bride of APC circa 2014-2015! Surely manifesting the true characteristics of his party in 2016... Charlatans!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by babadee1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
amobii:

amobii:
The woman accussed you of childish behaviour and thuggery and you just shows us the sample of it. Just imagine with all the pressing issues in constituent and problem facing the nation at the moment and you just ridicule your office and Nigeria politics. Haba! Senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria and not a Student Union.
This is uncalled for after your press conference on issue i expect you to just lay low.

This was my first post, i did not say "Lie low" and i have corrected you instead of you to agreed and move on, you are here quoting again. Now i know that you are here to correct people's grammar but not very good at it. Olodo just move on.

What are you talking about? I think you're addressing the wrong person.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by adamooye: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
You quietly went to lagos, quietly snap in front of Arrival gate, quietly went to quiet and deserted Budillion Street where every where is quiet and snap Pic.
Since you quietly went to Budillion Street, you should have quietly went to Remi residence and quietly knocked on their gate and quietly tell them you are quietly walking majestically in Lagos. not to come and post a photo that who knows if you could not even post it in lagos until your arrival in abuja? You should have told them you will be in lagos at this time today. I wish i can say, " they open gate of hell for you"? in Yoruba. If you know you are a man born of a woman tell them what time your flight is to abuja. Wawa kawai

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by omogerohprecious(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Those talking Nonsense should keep Quiet!
He was threatened never to step His foot in any southwest state
And he dared them.
This what Aisha Buhari can't do
She should go to USA
ITS AS EASY AS THAT

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Deen77: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:
I will call her an ashawo,and warn her sternly that I will deal with her in the presence of her husband if she doesn't take time . This is African politics and they are politicians . It is nothing personal

I can do the same to your mama and your sisters, because all woman are Asewo including your Mama.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by sainty2k3(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:
I will call her an ashawo,and warn her sternly that I will deal with her in the presence of her husband if she doesn't take time . This is African politics and they are politicians . It is nothing personal
then congratulations, you've found a right mentor in Dino melaye. let's see how he will end up. you might learn one or two things
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by opedaydydx9(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
rheether:
Tinubu, oya carry your rotten brown decayed tooth go rest.
like ur father's dic+k!!! If any mod should ban me, eh, tinubu nA my family friend he deserves the best revenge on this b*itch tru me
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by amobii: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
babadee1:

What are you talking about? I think you're addressing the wrong person.

Sorry, i was referring to the first guy that comment. I do apologise.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by sainty2k3(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
omogerohprecious:
And he dared them.
She should go to USA
ITS AS EASY AS THAT
please who threatened him never to step his foot in any sw state. quote the person or send me the link
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by dayowunmi(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Horsesmouth:

You sound like a wimp!
You no dey street. At that level, the rules are mafia rules. Did you see Erdogan yesterday. Did he punk out? No he engaged the coup plotters on their base level.

If Tinubu doesnt engage Dino fast, it may be Ashafa or Ganiyu Solomon having ginger tomorrow.
I sound like a wimp and you sound like a thug! What mafia rule? So tinubu should have sent thugs to engage Dino or he should have come out to start locking shirts and engaging fisticuffs with Dino? That is mafia rules at your level! There's another level that is higher, doyin insulted obasanjo severally and at the end he went to prostrate, Gej called obasanjo a tout, he later went to beg obasanjo. At your level of reasoning, Dino has trumped tinubu because he went and come back from boudillon , isn't it, the end always justify the means.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Deen77: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Horsesmouth:

You are not a man, you are a lady, so you dont know what you are talking about.

Dino made a manly threat to beat and impregnate Bola Tinubus wife. Bola Tinubu being a man is expected to respond as a man and beat Dino up. He is not expected to use EFCC and DSS with their guns to intimidate Dino, that would make him look weak.

The great wars of old were fought over women. If Dino threatens my own wife o, I assure him that we go rack am out. Thats the guy code. It doesnt mean we wont drink beer together when we settle. Its just how guys are wired. Later we can judge it that okay Remi no suppose follow u talk like that, but guy u for call me make I follow am talk.

Do you get it?

You just display ignorance like Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by bayonekind(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
lightheart:
Oga Doyin comes to mind. grin
U said my mind ... Tinubu will never fight dino..... but he will make the fight to fight him ..
physical fight is meant for the thug while mental fight is meant for the General ..
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by chidozieikeji2: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hahahha I told u pple that nothing will happen and finaly dino is in lagos kudos to you hahahhahahahhahaha yorubas and dia mouth oya tell ur general to send his boys scout after him yorubas always use mouth to win wars I remembered the time they gave abacha date to resign that if he don't resign dey will do dis and dat wen the time elapsed and abacha sent his talisman mustapha after them they used bicycle and okada to enter benin republic including their jagaban plz hahahhahahah dino plz find a tent and sleep in that bourdillion street nothing will happen

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by chidozieikeji2: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hahahha I told u pple that nothing will happen and finaly dino is in lagos kudos to you hahahhahahahhahaha yorubas and dia mouth oya tell ur general to send his boys scout after him yorubas always use mouth to win wars I remembered the time they gave abacha date to resign that if he don't resign dey will do dis and dat wen the time elapsed and abacha sent his talisman mustapha after them they used bicycle and okada to enter benin republic including their jagaban plz hahahhahahah dino plz find a tent and sleep in that bourdillion street nothing will happen the only pple that issues threat and carries it out are the northerners,southeast,south south as for the south west their threat can never kill a fly

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by EricDonn(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino is being childish, who told him the war with Tinubu is on the streets or on twitter, if he has sense let him go and start gathering his SANs cos EFCC, CCB, ICPC, even APC nwc will all be after him from now
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Odunharry(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ogbeche77:
See what the country has been reduced to..This jobless mofo who feeds fat from taxpayers funds flew into Lagos just to take pictures & show he is lionhearted... Nigerians sure deserve the kind of leaders they get because we keep voting for same fucktards every 4 years angry
Lmao.. funny but true..
Come 2019, Nigerians we still vote same category of people into power again.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Bolaadu(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
solaugo1:
Senator Dino Melaye tweeted few minutes ago..........Nice weekend in Lagos...meaning he landed at the MM2 Lagos on a Medview flight from Abuja to Lagos - See photos

more photos shortly....

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/dino-melaye-proves-critics-wrong-visit-lagos-see-photo-and-tweet/
Dino if no say nah your mama born you please go to Lagos island,ijora ,mushin mile2,oshodi and remember to write your will down.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Dolazee(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
porka:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Jarman ati Jagaban apa keji

Dino Melaye was arguably partly responsible for resting Dimeji Bankole's political career.

Is he trying to supplant Jagaban this time for his Jarman position?

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, anyone who thinks that Dino is doing this on his own is naive.
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Vic74real: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oh. Hw childish! What do expect from a man who is not responsible nor accountable to anyone. He chooses not marry. Batters his 'wives'. The only thing that matters to Dino is his pocket. Dino only becomes a social crusader when he is scheming to get a juicy office or position. Am not a fan of Tinubu, but this is so over the top. Sheer infantility!!
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by engrOBku4(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mtcheww! ...na mumu dey worry am
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
greatjoey:

Dino the fearless. You are my kind of guy. Nothing do you. We the Kogites are behind you. A 1000 of Tinubu can not cut a strand of hair from your follicles.
Nigerian youths you not been in support of any of these greedy guys.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Harjiboy68: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chaaii, ikunle , I just pity d woman that gave birth to dis tout, n they celebrated is naming, I don't need a prophet to tell me his omo ale
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by gbemmy2k10(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obasanjo tweeted this ' I want to be convinced that Dino Melaye is not from yabaleft. He's never in the
news for a good reason.He's either being a bodyguard or thug'
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Vic74real: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oh. Hw childish! What do expect from a man who is not responsible nor accountable to anyone. He chooses not marry. Batters his 'wives'. The only thing that matters to Dino is his pocket. Dino only becomes a social crusader when he is scheming to get a juicy office or position. Am not a fan of Tinubu, but this is so over the top. Sheer infantility!! smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Vic74real: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Vic74real:
Oh. Hw childish! What do expect from a man who is not responsible nor accountable to anyone. He chooses not marry. Batters his 'wives'. The only thing that matters to Dino is his pocket. Dino only becomes a social crusader when he is scheming to get a juicy office or position. Am not a fan of Tinubu, but this is so over the top. Sheer infantility!! smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
lf you check that picture carefully, you would realise he snapped that picture at dawn most likely around 6am. dino the fuuny thuggish senator of the zoo republic grin
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by emerged01(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
tunde2222:
He was already in a safe zone b4 he started tweeting. Is he saying d distance between d airport and Ikoyi is jst 3 mins. Check second and third tweet

Most of nairalanders don't know anything. If I tell you what happened you won't believe. I wish to share what happened but it is good to keep shut. Dino was standing three houses to Tinubu's house which is at the back of Senate president's house. Imagine the situation.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by seguntijan(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who did this to Okun people of Kogi State? Who did Kogi people offend to be plagued with a Dinosaur? When precious time, institution, value and other resources that should benefit constituents are being wasted in a childish game of mota e laya, oya bamija...or mo dena de e mentality we grew up to rebuke as immature is now what becomes the major character of a supposed Senator who is at the helm of destiny of thousands of constituents, can we still give benefit of doubt that such person is growing appropriately? It couldn't be malnutrition or other environmental factors, anymore. A school of thought will describe it as purely genetic malformation. Developmental Psychologists will say it is a disorder.
What's my business with Dino? I'm only so sorry for the Kogi people whose vital four years are being wasted by their representative busy defending frauds and showing of bellicosity.
But no bulge, shebi their's a template already. The other uncommon sense senator who robbed his people of their deserved representation by running verbal Moyo on social media has been taught an Amcon lesson and less is heard from him any lately. Fingers crossed.
P.S: Apathetic people deserve the leader they get if they don't involve consciously in determining who their leader should be.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by citizenY(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
omogerohprecious:
And he dared them.
She should go to USA
ITS AS EASY AS THAT

He, should have gone to Tinubu's, house and repeat those statements.

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Deen77:

I can do the same to your mama and your sisters, because all woman are Asewo including your Mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.