Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,980 members, 7,899,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me (28442 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Reach Lagos – Nobody Can Stop Me From Coming To Lagos, Detain Me / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me, Okupe Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by AntiWailer: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2016
hahahaha.

No wonder he was heartlessly stealing our money.

He has heart problems.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Tonylyte(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2016
Firefire:
Return the money and have your peace.
When is the turn of Gulak?
when is burutai returning his own?
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by greatiyk4u(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2016
If you don't return your loot u will not have peace..PMB2016

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by humbleself242(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Na wetin go kill u be that.......CAPITAL THIEF

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by NovusHomo(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Fackin BASTARD.
OMO ALE jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by BabaAduras: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Return the stolen loot, get your minimum jail term, spend your jail term in the luxurious section of Kuje, then your heart problem will disappear because you will surely loose weight.

Omo ale jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by martineverest(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
y do these ppl complain of ailment after falling into efcc's net?.....i'm still waiting for my kinsman,mike onolememen( the last pdp minister of works) to be probed.he s currently hiding in america.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Abodunrin07(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2016
After chopping money u no wan make dem arrest you
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by love4rent80s: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2016
gen2briz:
Don't worry, there's doctor there. Moreso you can follow these safety precautions.
1. Endeavor to answer any questions been ask truthfully.
2. Don't attempt to lie
3. Avoid breathing to fast
With all this, I believe God will protect you throughout your stay.
U forgot number 4
4. Return all our looted money

2 Likes

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Abodunrin07(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by KnightsTemplar(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
when he was stealing our money, he doesn't know he has heart problem, fat toad!

2 Likes

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by irishMO123(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2016
nerodenero:
Doyin Okupe never had heart problem when he received monies meant for arms procurement.
Una dey sick after una chop our collective yam abi!!! APC thieves make una no worry, power go soon change hand. All polithiefcians will not escape judgment. As una dey use una EFCC a.k.a Attack-dog dey catch thieves, dem go use same attack-dog for una when Bubu return to im cows for Daura.
what is this one saying
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by billyG(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Ha!Ha!!d shock of d defeat of jona/pdp has gvn him heart problem. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by blackpanda: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Chai!

Jonathan is nigeria's biggest disgrace and mistake! What a slowpoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by tunderay(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Heart problem? I wish you recover soon but in any case, you must vomit what you eat. Guess you were allowed to leave because you prostrated for OBJ.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2016
politicians and lie be like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by joowealth(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Tonylyte:
i see some progressthieves masturbatting on this thread. Masturbbatting over impunity and tyranny.
I see helpless benue citizens in hands of their fulani lords.
I see the massacre of deffenseless christians in the hands of the islamic fundamentalist.
I see woes in the economic system of the nation.
I see naira falling like rainfall against dollar.
I see hunger and starvation in the land.
I see inflation.
All the things i listed above are nothing to talk about by the supposed "progressives". What they do best is jump over threads that wount "change" situation of nigerians for good.
We have heard series of noises on corrupt persons, about monies been recovered from them, yet none of them have successfully been tried and convicted, the FG keeps borrowing money to fund projects after so much noise about loots been recovered.
Who is fooling who? I will never be blind-folded or deceive by their false corruption fight, i will always ask the pertinent questions.
I refuse to be a zombieee!

You are a perfect example of my signature. RECEIVE SENSE!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by ysprof: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2016
you will be well taken care of at kuje prison ultra modern health center. ask ffk and others

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by 1miccza: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Abeg this Dasuki money na American budget?? Wey dem dey trace to everybody for naija. Na only goat remain make dem no trace am reach.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by nintal(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2016
I love Buhari.The only illiterate that is dealing with the literate.weldon APC, weldon EFCC!

2 Likes

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by HaneefahRN(f): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2016
They will not have heart problem or cancer while stealing o. Barawo bansa

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Tonylyte(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
joowealth:

You are a perfect example of my signature. RECEIVE SENSE!!!!
u are a clowwn! U will never get sense.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by bewla(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Femich18:
All these people be thieves... Sharing the people's money as if its their personal savings. Its even more surprising that some groups of people will still be supporting them shouting "witch hunt"... I hope we get it right in this country.
cool
Femich18:
All these people be thieves... Sharing the people's money as if its their personal savings. Its even more surprising that some groups of people will still be supporting them shouting "witch hunt"... I hope we get it right in this country.
who him epp
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2016
May that heart problem kill you before the end of this year. Ole oshi angry
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by esosuo2: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2016
when u were thiefing ur heart problem wasn't an issue oh , you will cope so far kidney na liver problem no join , certified yam swallower without even chewing

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Suntzung: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2016
phemmyutd:
Efcc giving Nigeria's looters Sickness since 2015
lol
Efcerophobiatics outbreak grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Suntzung: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2016
phemmyutd:
Efcc giving Nigeria's looters Sickness since 2015
lol

Efcerophobiatics outbreak

grin
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by fartkay(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Don't no why all those at EFCC, DSS and the likes custody are always ill when questioned on the manner at which yam was eaten but go as far as securing doctors report to prove they are fit just to get federel appointment that seems to be more time taken, tidious, sometimes worrisome but just to sit and confess seems to be difficult for them and hazardous to their health.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Greataausim(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Lols.... Cry of foul, wish u can take ur 100+ tablets in kuje prison, Idiot....
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Fourwinds: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2016
no wonder d big fool called GEJ Jesus Christ...just because GEJ gave access to cool money...God go punish yam eaters with incurable diseases...as those poor people die of lack of medical treatment/ facilities
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by tunjidj3: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2016
okupe the ranter you are now facing people you had humiliated . politic is not do or die affairs lesson for upcoming politicians one day what you are aspiring for will be over you become ordinary person like okupe the ranter who is now begging not to be detained in EFCC custody. Now I can see why our economy is sick because all the people that are in control in the past administration are mentally sick they are confused and afraid of the hands of law because there hands are not clean. they still want to be in control of our economy as usual but environment doesn't support corrupt dealings. PMB please don't allow this to degenerate to what just happened in Italy do the needful in time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avoid The Jonathan Error, Sanusi To Buhari / Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.