Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,776 members, 7,965,920 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:53 AM

Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me (28483 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Reach Lagos – Nobody Can Stop Me From Coming To Lagos, Detain Me / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me, Okupe Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2016
naijacampu:
Arrest him already! Brown roof coward. angry
Buahahaahaha
Brown roof people and fear. They can fear for Africa

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by delikay4luv: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Yam eater, I wish APC can extend their corruption war to within their party

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by ayobami52(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2016
When he was collecting those money, His heart is strong then...

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Freiburger(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
gen2briz:
Don't worry, there's doctor there.
Moreso you can follow these safety precautions.

1. Endeavor to answer any questions been ask truthfully.

2. Don't attempt to lie

3. Avoid breathing to fast

With all this, I believe God will protect you throughout your stay.
grin wink
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Freiburger(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2016
bigtt76:
When he was busy ranting and insulting PMB back then he never know. grin
Chisos is lawd grin
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by don4real18(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Heart problem!!! when many have died from malaria because they couldn't afford malaria drugs due to you and your band of thieves looting.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by olalekan1(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Dasuki said he distributed the money based on the directive from the Ex president GEJ. But in what form was the directive given, Oral or Written? I am sure it was oral which is the reason why Dasuki will rot in jail, GEJ was fantastically corrupt. He used his selfish subordinates to fulfil his selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by gawu1: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2016
seunmsg:
Okupe the bastardo didn't have heart problem when he was collecting millions from the ONSA illegally. Now that it's time to pay for his sins, he's claiming heart problem. If he's tried and found guilty, will he tell the judge not to send him to prison because of his heart problem?

EFCC should please do their job accordingly abeg, ordinary Nigerians who committed lesser crimes and with worse health conditions have been detained and heaven did not fall. No yam eater should be given any special treatment.
Do you know one irritating thing about all this? The said Chanchaga local government has not been able to pay its civil servant salaries since month April in the name of no enough money coming from FG. When the money was there the PDP yam eater all over lavished and shared it amongst themselves. Now the civil servants and people of Chanchaga LG are suffering the consequences, yet the bastard compassionally pleaded not to be detained because he's sick while joining the loot. I think as conditions for his not to be detained, the EFCC would have asked him to return the money immediately to Chanchaga LG for it to clear its workers salaries even if it for one month. EFCC should also go for whoever was the LG boss when the money was given out. The truth will surface immediately.
There shall never be peace for those who put us in this precarious economic conditions we are today. May God continue to help Baba Buhari in this course of war against corruption and looters of our common wealth. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Maksen: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2016
When the money enter no heart problem, but when They want collect back heart problem come abi? Ok return it now before u die in Efcc custody and ur pp will be saying efcc had kill their son.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by emmanuelbrown26: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2016
nerodenero:
Doyin Okupe never had heart problem when he received monies meant for arms procurement.
Una dey sick after una chop our collective yam abi!!! APC thieves make una no worry, power go soon change hand. All polithiefcians will not escape judgment. As una dey use una EFCC a.k.a Attack-dog dey catch thieves, dem go use same attack-dog for una when Bubu return to im cows for Daura.
na so bro, had it been obj and jona has been probing, things wouldn't HV been bad like dis, let APC probe so DAT when anoda person become president, he will also probe those under buhari, wit dis tings will be fair
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Afroconnect: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari dey f-ck up, Baba u never still prosecute any of these thieves to jail. Am dissapointed in Buhari.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
gen2briz:
Don't worry, there's doctor there.
Moreso you can follow these safety precautions.

2. Don't attempt to lie

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
gen2briz:
Don't worry, there's doctor there. Moreso you can follow these safety precautions.
2. Don't attempt to lie
Okupe himself is a medical doctor.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijacampu:
Arrest him already! Brown roof coward. angry

Red soil coward, go and arrest him.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Ikpewe: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:
Not too worry Dr okupe, we have highly qualified and experienced Doctors at kirikiri Maximum.

Im still waiting for the day the maun source of all these leakage will be 'raptured'. GEJ, the Santa claus of our time.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
What about Akpabio his special adviser on looting matters.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by gen2briz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
AfroSisi:

Okupe himself is a medical doctor.
Then he should carry his first aids along.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by amaechi1: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
[s]
Tonylyte:
i see some progressthieves masturbatting on this thread. Masturbbatting over impunity and tyranny.
I see helpless benue citizens in hands of their fulani lords.
I see the massacre of deffenseless christians in the hands of the islamic fundamentalist.
I see woes in the economic system of the nation.
I see naira falling like rainfall against dollar.
I see hunger and starvation in the land.
I see inflation.
All the things i listed above are nothing to talk about by the supposed "progressives". What they do best is jump over threads that wount "change" situation of nigerians for good.
We have heard series of noises on corrupt persons, about monies been recovered from them, yet none of them have successfully been tried and convicted, the FG keeps borrowing money to fund projects after so much noise about loots been recovered.
Who is fooling who? I will never be blind-folded or deceive by their false corruption fight, i will always ask the pertinent questions.
I refuse to be a zombieee!
[/s]

Nigeria borrowed to pay salaries when oil was sold at $120/barrel and production was high. Compare that with the present when oil was sold at $42/ barrel and production is low. Between these government who is more responsible and prudent. Even if PMB share the whole serve to Nigerians, people like you will still insult him. As if Nigeria was heaven during the last Regime.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by brojoshua: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
When they were sharing Nigerian's common wealth, they were strong, laughing, wise and healthy but now when God exposed them and they are asked to return all they looted, they started to have all kinds of sicknesses. Foxes and mouses. He better go tell such stories to the goats in his street but return all he looted with them instantly.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by peddyoosa1: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
hrt problem!
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by brojoshua: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
These who looted Nigerian's common wealth better return what each looted immediately otherwise God will add hypertension, cancer and madness to the heart disease the looter said he is having already and thereafter we look forward to seeing all the looters in prisons as soon as possible. And may mercy indeed be very far from all these who didn't pity Nigerians but looted all her wealth, that was meant for her sustenance and development , and treasury clean.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by josite: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
why cant he just ask me to sell the new house he built in iperu and give the money to effc ad retain his peace.didnt he know it is the blessings of GOD alone that maketh rich and add no sorrow.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by IBROHIM: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Qmerit:
Hehehe who would eat this kind of red yam from his oga and say his master is not like "Jesus". Okupe once said so!
President Jonathan is like Jesus Christ.--- Okupe
and then the bastard flat heads were just laughing! They didn't shout blasphemy!!! Because Jesus said he's going to come like a thief! They thought it was in the form of jonathief!!!

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by brojoshua: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Heart problem, when many have been rapped and even many soldiers died because the money meant for weapons for them to protect themselves and rescue the abducted girls and protect Nigerians were looted by you and your party members. Heart problem when many died in road accidents because the money meant for roads was shared by you, many died because money meant for health were shared by you guys but you used to fly abroad for medical treatment after you destroyed all Nigeria's hospital by looting.
Yes the blood of all who died in this manner is on the heads of all you looters
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Barigaboy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jonathan children can u see those large amount shared. Later all of u will gather against Buhari as d course of Nigeria hardship. The money needed to run Bahari's tenure has been packed and shared before his arrival making his tenure to be difficult. Am sure u r aware of that Jonathan visited president Buhari for a close door meeting n Fayose who has been insulting Buhari has also be calling to speak with Buhari n now he is complaining of Buhari not picking. After his unending insult on the president on social media just like some of us on Nairaland. Okupe oun pe Okugbe
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by AbuSaad39(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
FFK don gist em how bad the place is and what he undergo there.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Mackson01: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Okupe blasphemy is enough to cause him heart attack. Big fool who when he got his own share of loot called Jonathan Jesus Christ. Big fool !!!
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Ayatullah(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
A Lion Heart Doyin Okupe under the inglorious GEJ reign is now a Chicken Heart Okupe. The fear of President Muhammad Buhari makes a BIG difference.

At the mention of B-U-H-A-R-I! All Looters must COLLAPSE!
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by bashydemy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
I can't fit laugh, They start having health issue when the arms of Govt caught them.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by rhymaholic: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
He should vomit our yam he ate. All we ask.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by ladodo: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
So okupe now have heart disease, when people stole and cause other to lose their lifes by sharing money's that was suppose to be used for the purchase of arms to strengthen the millitary and the security agencies that we have in the country. EFCC should send him to jail because okupe and his type should die in prison, God bless Nigeria amen.
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Dapsin2901: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
na now u no say you are sick ............. na that money problem go kill you return the money and have rest of mind
Re: Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me by Akaujaa(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Don't worry Okukpe, EFCC have a special hospital for heart problems. Oloshi! When you were running your mouth like tap during GEJ's tenure, you didn't know you have heart problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue / IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / Anambra Election: AA Presents Certificate Of Return To Maduka-Arisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.