Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,491 members, 7,901,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan (32321 Views)

Chuka Egwu, Sam Egwu's Son Weds As Saraki, Umahi, Ekweremadu Attend / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by charlzcavanni101(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2016
rusher14:
Is she related to Chime Sullivan?
the younger sister ..

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Maski87: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice pussey
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by lepasharon(f): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
i said most not all.
I also said the ones birthed there. smiley
Let break it down to you.

During the referendum.
The people that voted to leave the EU were those that are not originally British. The real British, most, voted to remain.
But the africans,arabs,Caribbeans that were fortunate to be born there vote leave.
All of there were blabbing we need our country(uk) great again.
Will they do that to their country of origin? grin..
Mostly blacks. Bunch of inferiority complex.

A British or french man born in America will still claim he is British or french and take pride in it.
But wen it comes to blacks, everything is opposite.

We blacks likes claiming countries that will we are not originally part of.
This is one of the reasons whites look down on us.

Truth is bitter to digest!

Nigerians born abroad acknowledge their origin, that explains why some of us are on this site .

Looool..that's a lie.Mainly the old white population outside London wanted leave. London is multicultural, consisting of black ppl so majority of the ppl wanted UK to remain.

4 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by uracocksucker: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
mtcheweee..
I have seen it all.
Most Nigerians born in the uk hate their origin because of the way Africa is been portrayed. They wil claim any Caribbeans countries as their origin.

Mtcheweee

This isnt true! 15 years or a decade ago maybe but now, even Caribbeans claim to be African.

Africans are doing really well look around you. most of the happening black guys are Africans. in '05 when the last song in the club was the only African tune they ever play ..African Queen. Now, African events happen daily and Afrobeats is kinda mainstream. Africans are generally doing well in UK tv/radio (Melvin, Abrantee, ....).

Most black athletes in Britain are of African decent wasn't so years back. Same too in politics.

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by kingzizzy: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
I wonder what gives people the impression that Chuka Umunna is 'Nigerian born'? He isn't. Chuka was born and raised in England to late business mogul Chief Umunna and a British mother. No doubt that he has Igbo heritage but his country of first allegiance in Britain. He has been to Nigeria a few times to meet his extended family but when it comes to his nationality, he is British. These people that are asking why he didn't marry an Igbo girl, why would he do that? Of what benefit is that to him?

7 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by InvertedHammer: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3986836_chukaumunnaandalicesullivan_jpeg37fbf5ea767d90c3b2768b986229b268

So Chuka did not see any Nkechi, Nkoli or Njideka to marry? angry angry

When this Sullivan takes half his shiit in the divorce, he shouldnt come and worry ndi umunna o!

The girl does not even have 'Ukwu'. angry So how will she tie two wrapper and blouse to attend August meeting? angry
/
You guys are funny.

Chuka is only Igbo by name. I don't think he understands a word of Igbo language. The only time he came to Nigeria was when the father died. He was born and bred in England.
The late dad was a Nigerian (from Anambra State) and the mom is a Briton. He has never visited Nigeria since the 80s.

How do you expect him to marry into a culture he is not familiar with?
/

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by IdiAmin2(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
you really need to visit italy..
Cool guys over there.
You hardly see fat people over there. They eat healthy unlike uk who eats chicken and chips grin

na wa oo
Benin girs don dey recruit for nairaland
seun, watch out

4 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Longeria(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3986836_chukaumunnaandalicesullivan_jpeg37fbf5ea767d90c3b2768b986229b268

When this Sullivan takes half his shiit in the divorce, he shouldnt come and worry ndi umunna o!

The girl does not even have 'Ukwu'. angry So how will she tie two wrapper and blouse to attend August meeting? angry
Lol
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by bellarmine: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Name checkers...
it's like today is unexpected public holiday for y'all.

Ka mu nwetakwa unu!...Nee unu nekwa mpiawa azu!
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrjojo:
He is has british as they come, Nigeria and unnecessary famzin

I tire o undecided
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Cherishing(f): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ontarget:
Are you a" freshy" lady yourself?
Yes nau or don't u have good eyes grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Cherishing(f): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
onyenze123:

Fresh lady grin come may I marry u grin grin
Don't come except Ur level reach like his own grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cherishing:

Don't come except Ur level reach like his own grin

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin

what if Na me dey pay am? grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by onila(f): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
british white girls r so ugly

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Cherishing(f): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
onyenze123:

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin
what if Na me dey pay am? grin
grin grin grin grin well seeing u pay him will lead to the answer u re seeking tongue
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Kamensky: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
bigtt76:
I know Theresa May is Premier likewise the Conservatives being in power, but may be luck would have shone down on him if he had contested instead of Ed Milliband undecided

Its not as easy as that, for him to be Prime miniater his party (Labour) should have won more seats in Parliament, and the leader of that party would be premier. Thats the only way he would have stood any chance.
As it stands... He has to wait till the next election to even stand anychance.
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by HomeOfMe(f): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Lol
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by mavverick: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Get your facts right !
He was not born in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by bigtt76(f): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
We've sorted this one out dear <Closed> grin

iswallker:

why not google if you dont know something... sad
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by wayodude(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okijajuju1:

grin grin grin

You don keeee meee oooo LOOL
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cherishing:
Yes nau or don't u have good eyes grin
I will advice you change your display photo cos I am not feeling that one. Probably I will trip for the next one you upload.
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cherishing:

grin grin grin grin well seeing u pay him will lead to the answer u re seeking tongue

chai! umu Nwanyi na ego grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by winj3: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
he is not Nigerian-born!!! olodo

he was born in Streatham, London, United Kingdom

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Cherishing(f): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
onyenze123:

chai! umu Nwanyi na ego grin
See ya moniker ... Expecting u to be fully loaded owu ashi
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by DIKEnaWAR: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
bigtt76:
I know Theresa May is Premier likewise the Conservatives being in power, but may be luck would have shone down on him if he had contested instead of Ed Milliband undecided

Jeremy Corbyn is not going to survive; problem is Chuka is not even positioning himself for leadership of the Labour party.
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by passionate88: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
kaziblake:
marry them and start eating pizza instead of pounded yam and Egusi soup
no be wetin una dey do too?
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by Tobium1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Name checkers association! Reporting live and direct from Awada, onitsha

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by bigtt76(f): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thats just it! He's not positioning himself for the forth coming elections. Very possible they might also field a lady for that too to match the possible outcome of the US elections in favor of Hilary Clinton ensuring that the three world powers have their destinies in the hands of ladies for the first time grin World would be peaceful

DIKEnaWAR:

Jeremy Corbyn is not going to survive; problem is Chuka is not even positioning himself for leadership of the Labour party.
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by DIKEnaWAR: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
bigtt76:
Thats just it! He's not positioning himself for the forth coming elections. Very possible they might also field a lady for that too to match the possible outcome of the US elections in favor of Hilary Clinton ensuring that the three world powers have their destinies in the hands of ladies for the first time grin World would be peaceful

Yes. The 3 'world powers' would be in the hands of women for the next few years to come(Christine Lagarde could join them from France, if she overcome her fears), but I doubt if that would guarantee world peace.

The fundamentalists in the Arab world would see that as an affront on whatever twisted version of Islam they practice(remember Benazi Bhutto?) and should those women try to bring their motherly nature to bear in dealing with them, they'd see that as a weakness and be more emboldened in their actions.

I pray I am wrong cos we desire world peace. We all do.
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by UKBobo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
I fear this one na political marriage, after all the 'gay' suggestions and his quick withdrawal from the leadership race, no be surprised if there is another person involved in this union.

Walai!
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by YungBosco: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
bigtt76:

the British power house wouldn't have let him progress even if he decided 2 run because they know his root i surpose.u kno what i mean.
Re: Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan by seunfape(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
oboy3:
proudly 5%,proudly igbo
I know this must happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.