Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,299 members, 7,881,102 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members (32434 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt / Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement / Suicide Bombers Intercepted In Borno State, Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Beehshorp(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2016
If it were Igbos ud shoot dem carelessly..
Same would happen to shiites and NDA's but when it reaches boko haram and fulani herdsmen d govt becomes dumb and caring.. Imagine releasing and giving them our own money...

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Category1: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Dg
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by gurunlocker: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Mehn... why do they arrest them in the first instance? I see poverty written all over them....
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by kikake: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Boko Haram brought Buhari to power after Boko Haram five years fight against Nigeria and Jonathan government made Nigeria's electorate see Jonathan government as weak on security.
.Boko Haram says it's fighting for a new country to be ruled through sharia criminal codes.

Boko Haram emerged after 12 northern Nigerian states adopted the use of sharia criminal codes.

Buhari thereafter said he would not rest until sharia criminal codes are used in all of Nigeria.

Buhari is on the same boat with Boko Haram fighters. So releasing and paying Boko Haram fighters by Buhari and his sharia clan is not surprising.

What is surprising are some Nigerians from the south who kick against separatist Niger delta and Biafra.

The Buhari twelve sharia states indirectly seceded from Nigeria but remain hooked up to Nigeria for economic dependence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Zombies will be thinking out a good excuse for their release now... Lols

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by BossKratos: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2016
I expect to hear of some new herdsmen attacks later this week!

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by mystry(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2016
permit me to say that this is the height of cluelesness and confusion beign exhibited by the nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
obailala:
Are you 100% sure these released guys are the murderers?... Are you new to Nigeria?... Are you new to the mode of operation of Nigeria's security operatives where they just drive into a community and arrest every living thing (including livestock)?

Here is a thread which sprung up this morning about security operatives arresting a large number of male and female criminals in Calabar; can you stake even a measly N100 that up to 5% of these people in the photos are criminals?
https://www.nairaland.com/3232096/photos-men-women-arrested-calabar
I am sure the are.Do you know that some of them were caught with bomb making materials,suicide vests and informants?Do you also know that some of these suspects were caught when they were about to detonate explosives wrapped on their body?Where are those one?Why are they not charge to court?

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by tabisegroup(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by agitator: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2016
temitemi1:
All hail boko haram federal govt of nigeria grin grin grin

Mission accomplished, nice handshake from their master. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2016
[size=26pt]Buhari [/size] I hail ooooooooo

Meanwhile soldiers who resisted mundane weaponry are still languishing in jail undecided

4 Likes

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by oboy3(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2016
one Lagosian and One from oyo
yorubas done begin join boko haram?

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by kingPhidel(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2016
hmmmm... our gallant soldiers defile order in combating B.H. they are now serving jail term in lagos.. hmmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by sparkleboy(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Nigeria, we hail thee!
If they are really bboko-haram members then Buhari and his brothers should continue! Whatever they sow they'll reap in multiple folds!
If they're innocent then I think 3000 naira is too meagre as a compensation after enduring incarceration in the hands of the Brutish Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Wolex143: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Choii............Ds army jst shot themself on their leg by releasing ds pple.......

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Izonpikin: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
why did they arrest them in the first place..the government should ensure these kids are taken to school and rehabilitated so that they are not quickly radicalized by our politicians or mad jihadists...

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by wellmax(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
pat077:
Buhari finally releases the people he used in destabilizing Jonathan's government. Mission accomplished!

Hatred has blinded your mind. So he used them from jail abi.

When they arrest looters you scream "innocent until a competent court say they are guilty" . But suspects have been cleared and now released, you are saying trash.
Anyway, wetin consign me.
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by wellmax(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2016
herbie27:
Federal republic of confused leaders.

What nonsense!, and what's the assurance that they won't carry bombs again?.

Confused? how Me sees you are the cofused one here.
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by EpicMaurice(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Our slave matser at the top has really rendered me speechless
:|:x
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by wellmax(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Category1:
[b]the dullard president at work again, worst thing that have ever happened to Nigeria... How the hell will u release terrorists and hand them money again? Shuo...look how malnourished they are sef undecided

Another mu.mu spotted. So it ahs become wrong to release suspects who have been cleared? So you noticed they were malnourished, whats the point keeping people who were only suspected. Later una go dey shout rule of law
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by chidozieikeji2: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Jesus even giving dem money oh my God d govt is encouraging crime with this step and when it comes to ipob issues u will know our armed forces get enough bullet my God save us from thisoooooo we don't know the agenda of this ppleooooo
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by mekaboy(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2016
BringBackOurGirls woman settled with appointment. Suspects released with cash to go and wonder the streets.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by wellmax(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2016
mystry:
permit me to say that this is the height of cluelesness and confusion beign exhibited by the nigerian government.

How, will you be kind enough to explain
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by wellmax(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Our slave matser at the top has really rendered me speechless

:|:x

Hello Slave!
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2016
wellmax:

Hatred has blinded your mind. So he used them from jail abi.

When they arrest looters you scream "innocent until a competent court say they are guilty" . But suspects have been cleared and now released, you are saying trash.
Anyway, wetin consign me.
Buhari's government will arrest and detain any bokoharam member that is caught.He will allow the Nigerians to be distracted from it and order the military to release them from detention.
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by wellmax(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2016
sparkleboy:
Nigeria, we hail thee!
If they are really bboko-haram members then Buhari and his brothers should continue! Whatever they sow they'll reap in multiple folds!
If they're innocent then I think 3000 naira is too meagre as a compensation after enduring incarceration in the hands of the Brutish Nigerian Army.

One sensible comment finally.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by HonPatrick(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2016
These people will be worse than before. This is not amnesty, it's corruption and partiality.

Same should be done to all the criminals in every prison. angry
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by wellmax(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Love Machine:
Buhari's government will arrest and detain any bokoharam member that is caught.He will allow the Nigerians to be distracted from it and order the military to release them from detention.

Chineke. Holiday has started, all these secondary school analysis has taken all over NL
Sohe laso told told GEJ to make some arrests too
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2016
wellmax:

Chineke. Holiday has started, all these secondary school analysis has taken all over NL

You never hala.. grin
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by codemaniacs: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
kikake:
Boko Haram brought Buhari to power after Boko Haram five years fight against Nigeria and Jonathan government made Nigeria's electorate see Jonathan government as weak on security.
.Boko Haram says it's fighting for a new country to be ruled through sharia criminal codes.

Boko Haram emerged after 12 northern Nigerian states adopted the use of sharia criminal codes.

Buhari thereafter said he would not rest until sharia criminal codes are used in all of Nigeria.

Buhari is on the same boat with Boko Haram fighters. So releasing and paying Boko Haram fighters by Buhari and his sharia clan is not surprising.

What is surprising are some Nigerians from the south who kick against separatist Niger delta and Biafra.

The Buhari twelve sharia states indirectly seceded from Nigeria but remain hooked up to Nigeria for economic dependence.

They didn't remain hooked to Nigeria... They remain hooked to the SE, SS and SW.

99.9% of Nigeria's revenue comes from this regions.
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Odion49182(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
were they just detaining folks at random??
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2016
wellmax:

Confused? how Me sees you are the cofused one here.
Mr man, i wasn't trading words with you, so mind your business here.

What is 3,000 to people who were once brain washed into terrorism?,what kind of business will they set up with 3,000 that will make their lives more comfortable?.

Why announce their arrest when you will eventually release them with 3,000 each?, without any form of rehabilitation.

The government is indeed confuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.