Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,086 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members (32433 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt / Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement / Suicide Bombers Intercepted In Borno State, Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Organs(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Love Machine:
What is the need of arresting murderers,detained them and release them later?That is to say that buhari pledge allegiance to Bokoharam.The chief of Army Staff,Tukur Buratai,during the deployment of troops to Borno State,had warned soldiers not to kill any bokoharam member that was caught.I already know that they will be release afterwards.

Love Machine: I came to read comments because i know the headline is misleading and i equally know that illitrates like you will not read and comprehend. Read again its "SUSPECTED BH" were "CLEARED" what that means is they were arrested and suspected to be BH memebers and were later cleared and amongst them are women and children.
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
God will purnish anybody that will come here to defend that boko haram re not Buhari's sodiers.
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by Mykelpato(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari Settle Your Boys jaree grin ..every hustler has a pay day.
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
There might be real terrorists among those released. I hope they did their investigations thoroughly.
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by afanide: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
what are we talking about........
There was a president undecided
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by chigaemezuogu: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is a jungle justice, how can they release criminals and detain innocent IPOB who are fighting their rights as well as NDAS, millitary and APC led govt must be investigated by encouraging bokohram terrorists.
Re: Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members by bams2999(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
good deveploment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.