Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (687580 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Emmyk:
Hi. Which PayPal do you have? Nigerian PayPal or US?
US PayPal bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by coolshegs10(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautycrush24:

It's not really tasking. Some people have social media pages but are too busy to handle it or they don't even know how to go about it at all. Offer to help keep their social media pages active. They'll tell you the niche and add you as an admin if it's a facebook page or twitter but on IG they'll give you their pass.

All you have to do is just make posts so their social media pages wont be dull

Ook, thanks so much for this.
All I need now is the gig format. I searched on fiverr already but couldn't find any related to this.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
WalkerMichael:

US PayPal bro
Nice! I use a Nigerian PayPal, that sadly cannot receive funds. I'm sure you can withdraw the funds to your US PayPal and sell.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Congrats Felibrain.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by larryjay123(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
pls am very interested in getting started with fiverr.
pls For God sake, give me all the necessary support to startup. thanks and God bless u
olarewajujimoh@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by larryjay123(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2016
please can anyone help me and guide me to get started on fiverr. I have so much passion and willingness to go into it. Thanks and bless u

olarewajujimoh@.gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 2:17am On Sep 05, 2016
hi, am i need phone verification to open united Arab emirate if so please how to get UAE phone number
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 2:23am On Sep 05, 2016
larryjay123:
please can anyone help me and guide me to get started on fiverr. I have so much passion and willingness to go into it. Thanks and bless u

olarewajujimoh@.gmail.com

Welcome on board bro. Everyone is helping him/herself here. However, you need to read past post on this thread and other Fiveer thread (check business section) to understand the basis and to choosing a niche. You also need to be checking updated on these threads for motivation. Wish you success

Regards
TABBAZ

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Bestslimever(m): 4:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Do you to get paid every FRIDAY?

If your answer is YES.

http://cashforshare.com/?ref=16535

Thank me after getting PAID
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by africanman85: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2016
geebehn:

I've decided to move away from the fun/bizarre and logo/banner creating niche since am not yet good at creating/designing logos.
Now! I'll like to create new profile focusing on the following offers + how to accomplish them.
1. Proofreading & Editing - (software+manual editing)
2. Typing (PDF/images to word document) - (Software + manual editing)
3. Keyword research
4. Deliver Expired Tumblr blogs - (still learning..fast)
5. Writing. Am not really good when it comes to article writing but I have a plan. ( Scrapping deindexed articles from expired domains+Spin to make contents unique+proofreading & manual editing)
6. Extract Audio from videos (tapped from Emmyk 's idea) - (I can do this with tvc)
7. Translation, from Arabic to English - (A Muslim friend will do this for me)
8. I have 1million+ Plr articles in more than 10,000 niches.
9. I can as well use Virtual DJ flawlessly.
With all these, am I really good to go? Can I offer all these gigs with a single account?
Any advice/suggestions?
thanks.
Hi bro pls be kind enough to share some of this your software with me. I will appreciate. africanman85op@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ebuks22: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2016
How to rank your fiverr gig on first page complete guide here http://techptp.com/rank-fiverr-gig-first-page/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 355 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2016
pls guys, I delivered a work to a buyer 2day makes it 3days and still no response from the buyer but he comes online often. what should I do
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by slimhandsome101(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Please i need someone to really school me on any skills that can be learnt easily, i do not have any skills, i am a dummy on this, please i seriously need help, cause i need to make money to keep body and soul together. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by prof4uall(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2016
Good op
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2016
fasa199:
pls guys, I delivered a work to a buyer 2day makes it 3days and still no response from the buyer but he comes online often. what should I do

Fiverr will mark the order as completed after three days from the due date. But you can still chat up the guy to mark his order as completed. This also do happen to me most of the times and fiverr use to mark the order as completed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2016
fasa199:
Ask him if he has seen the delivery. If no response still, then leave it like dah. It's going to be marked as completed later today.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by budosky(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2016
justi4jesu:

315 for PP? haba! Fear God na
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
budosky:

315 for PP? haba! Fear God na

cheesy Paypal never Jam you before abi.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by africanman85: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Who has some premium softwares ? Pls help share abeg. My pocket is very dry.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
please how can I cancel an order with my phone
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sir, what is the minimum payoneer you buy?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Sir, what is the minimum payoneer you buy?

Contact me on bbm or whatsapp wink
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
justi4jesu:

cheesy Paypal never Jam you before abi.

are you Ibiso?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
felibrain:
TESTIMONY
So I have been hearing about fiverr for long but thought it was a hell of difficult task. On the 31st of July I found this thread and sat down to read from page 1 to last. I didn't sleep that night. On first of August I stormed fiverr and created www.fiverr.com/oliwrites I just knew I was heading for the kill. My first encouragement was when I asked for a review here and got all the heads up like 'guy your profile standard die.' So I got my first order which I never completed yet the guy paid $10 and gave me 5 star. (you will recall when I begged for help with landing page. Lol. Then I bought one review from one beauty(something) here. After her review every other thing was a hit back to back.

That account has earned me up to 100k within a space of two weeks. I have also become a level one seller today. I get orders everyday. Not just $5 ooo. I mean orders....​
Thanks​to the OP for the push. Heading for Level two soonest. I'm grateful to every other person here.

Lol....beauty something abi? Weldone o. After my free review (u didnt buy d review o....haba) gave u goodluck u kon forget my name. Lol

I'm happy 4 u though. Congrats. More goodies to come.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
akashi01:

are you Ibiso?

100% smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Porthos: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
beautycrush24:

Lol....beauty something abi? Weldone o. After my free review (u didnt buy d review o....haba) gave u goodluck u kon forget my name. Lol

I'm happy 4 u though. Congrats. More goodies to come.

since u are the goddess of goodluck...... why not give me a review on my soon-to-be-published gig?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please, who else is getting a 403 request forbidden error message via epic browser. I've not been able to open fiverr since last night. What could be the problem?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
hi, home after registered for paypal maybe i still need the phone number that i used to registered for any other means, if i want to withdraw or do any activity after opened UAE paypal
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
guys, I got a job to provide a list for a client.
but he wants it in Csv format with no space or line breakage.
how do I go about this?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
guys please which bot can I use to get plenty of like for a Facebook page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.