Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (688751 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
To every1 sending me PMs, plz i cant drop review again o b4 fiverr go start to suspect me kon ban my acct. Biko i dont want to take chances.

Make una no vex
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2016
pls how can I accept order cancellation from buyer

using mobile

very urgent.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 2:19am On Sep 07, 2016
surestsam:
Try to choose web programming, edit your profile to to that of a programme, then reapply. You can change everything back when they accept you.
Sir, how would one know when he is approved.
I have applied using the hint you gave.
I can now search for jobs.
Just want to know whether that is all.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2016
surestsam:
Try to choose web programming, edit your profile to to that of a programme, then reapply. You can change everything back when they accept you.
nagode bro!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 5:55am On Sep 07, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Sir, how would one know when he is approved.
I have applied using the hint you gave.
I can now search for jobs.
Just want to know whether that is all.
Thanks
you will receive a mail
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

I'm not everywhere o. I'm also a newbie on fiverr. Na only 3 orders i don get so far. So abeg me sef wan learn
orders no dey come as before, since 11 days ago, nothing...
Are you into email writing only?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Hello guys. Mimiy05 has been hired for the job. Thank you.
Congrats Mimy05... Good one WalkerMichael
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2016
EXICON:

Guys in social media marketing, kindly assist with this.
Thanks alot.
Congrats man! Here's hoping you do a great job and get more....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Meklex:
orders no dey come as before, since 11 days ago, nothing...
Are you into email writing only?

I'm not into email writing. I have an account for it but i've been too busy with other things. My main account is for making and editing videos and social media management.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2016
favex:
Hello I've been a silent follower all along and decided to take action like four days ago. I just got a message from someone I sent an offer to on the buyers request page telling me that he likes my offer and asking if we could Skype? My question is, should I discuss with him outside the Fiverr platform taking into consideration that I use a US ip for my account and I really wonder why he would recommend the Skype thing when we can actually discuss on Fiverr. Pls I need your candid advice on this.

Thanks..
Tell him Fiverr frowns against making contact outside their platform. Politely explain to him that all your discussions can take place on Fiverr.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

I'm not into email writing. I have an account for it but i've been too busy with other things. My main account is for making and editing videos and social media management.
ok... I downloaded that your videopad software, how do I go about it? Is it the only resource needed in making and editing videos?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by giftedhands101: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by giftedhands101: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Good day house, please help me review my profile
Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Bestslimever(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Do you want to make more money?
Do you have internet enabled phone?
Do you have #4000?
Do you have bank account?
Do you have friends that want financial freedom?
If your answer is YES then you are 100% qualified to earn as much as you can referral.

WhatsApp
+2347063375995

Telegram
+2348172817366

Business only
Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
giftedhands101:
Good day house, please help me review my profile: www.fiverr.com/Email_prof
Thanks.

Hello, My name is Amy. I am a professional writer and a digital marketer with over six years ] of experience in social media marketing. I will successfully take your business to the next level. I am here to CONVINCE and CONVERT your targeted customers to achieve your desired sales.

change that convince and convert to something more mature, this is not a sec school debate.

nice profile
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
lifeofkelvino

longest time bros, how fiverr na
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Meklex:
ok... I downloaded that your videopad software, how do I go about it? Is it the only resource needed in making and editing videos?

wats up....I'm afraid I can't go into details explaining how to use it. You'll get all d help you need using youtube and google.

It depends on what you want to do. You could use just this one or combine with a different software. But this will be enough to do almost everything you need.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
hi, pls I need help i want to open UAE paypal acct but am having problem with phone number I search for it on Google but not working plz can someone provide me or search for me. I will b great full..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by lifeofkelvino(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
khassy:
lifeofkelvino

longest time bros, how fiverr na

Longest time.....
God haS been wonderful ooo
If not for fiverr.....na die I for dey now
How your side?(fiverr)
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
khassy:

Hello, My name is Amy. I am a professional writer and a digital marketer with over six years ] of experience in social media marketing. I will successfully take your business to the next level. I am here to CONVINCE and CONVERT your targeted customers to achieve your desired sales.

change that convince and convert to something more mature, this is not a sec school debate.

nice profile
Hahaha. I don die ooo. Your way of correction no be here. 'not a sec school debate.'
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
lifeofkelvino:

Longest time.....
God haS been wonderful ooo
If not for fiverr.....na die I for dey now
How your side?(fiverr)
good ooo, i no hear from you after that ban, na im make i say ma holla

fiverr dull small sha, how yours
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
felibrain:

Hahaha. I don die ooo. Your way of correction no be here. 'not a sec school debate.'

no mind me ooo, my mouth get wahala, e can sabi say rubbish.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
See gbese ooo. One oyibo man wan begin toast me for Fiverr ooo. Him no know say I be pure naija dude. Him don see fine babe for him mind. Looool.
'Olivia you are so intelligent and beautiful. Is this your picture? I'm on the east side, can we meet? '
MSCHEWWW. How do I handle this now? If I say yes he may use Google Image search to look up the picture and see where I got it from. Hmmmm.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
felibrain:
See gbese ooo. One oyibo man wan begin toast me for Fiverr ooo. Him no know say I be pure naija dude. Him don see fine babe for him mind. Looool.
'Olivia you are so intelligent and beautiful. Is this your picture? I'm on the east side, can we meet? '
MSCHEWWW. How do I handle this now? If I say yes he may use Google Image search to look up the picture and see where I got it from. Hmmmm.

that'll be great, However, I'm sorry I'm out of town now. I'll let you know when I'm around.

If i get that kind buyer ehn, I dn hammer. if you play your card well, you go suck am dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol. I no wan scam the guy. I will just play with his emotions pending when I complete his job. I told him yes it's me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
felibrain:
Lol. I no wan scam the guy. I will just play with his emotions pending when I complete his job. I told him yes it's me.

U no need scam am to suck am dry. Jusp dey play along as dem advice u so dat even wen he no really need ur service he go still order ur gig and force him friends to order from u.

Na wa 4 u o. U suppose know as e dey go na
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

U no need scam am to suck am dry. Jusp dey play along as dem advice u so dat even wen he no really need ur service he go still order ur gig and force him friends to order from u.

Na wa 4 u o. U suppose know as e dey go na
Naija guys to bad gan.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Meanwhile, comment of you can arrange a professional digital booklet using Flip html.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please o, do anybody here have content email on self development?
I don't have time to write this... Anybody?
Dash me o
Cc Venzal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.