Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,160 members, 7,922,888 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:25 PM

If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl (7090 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Outstrip(f): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2009
biola44:

money is important in a r/s!

Oh please. They are just dating. She has no respect for her man. What the heck. She should not depend on her boyfriend or any other man except a family member (preferably dad) to buy her anything
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by justkunmi(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2009
Its.very.annoying.how.girls.turn.their.boyfriends.into.''providers''.
Question.is. .who.would.she.ask.to.buy.her.a.fone.if.she.didnt.have.a.boyfriend??
Cant.she.ask.her.parents.for.money?
Its.just.sad.cos.the.guys.are.'forced'.to.pay.pay.pay.for.all.the.girl.wants.just.cos.hes.her.boyfriend.

Girls. . Buy.your.own.stuff.!
Dont.depend.on.guys.to.get.you.things.!

Greedy!

@topic
Collectin.a.phone.from.another.guy.is.just.criminal.
She.insulted.her.boyfriend.and.cheapened.herself.
Cant.stand.such.people. .
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TOPE20001(f): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2009
slap1:

Guys what would you do if another guy buys a phone for your girl. Meanwhile she has no phone, has complained to you and you tell her to wait a bit. Finally, she tells you she loves you and won’t return the said phone upon your request.

It means if u dont have money . . .biko dnt date any girl but ur right hand wink
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Outstrip(f): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2009
nobody forced anybody to do anybody. You are basically a wuss if the only way you can keep a woman is by spending money.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TOPE20001(f): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2009
Outstrip:

nobody forced anybody to do anybody. You are basically a wuss if the only way you can keep a woman is by spending money.

true but love without money ? undecided
agreed the girl is greedy
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by justkunmi(m): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2009
Outstrip
We.all.know.what.money.does.in.a.relationship.and.how.important.it.is.
Have.all.the.game.in.the.world.and.all.the.lyrics. . If.u.dont.have.money.to.back.it.up. .girls.leave. Simple. .

But.a.girl.getting.money.from.another.guy.is.criminal!
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by finemocha(f): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2009
just go and thank the man now, at least now u can call ur babe.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2009
You shld be grateful she has shown you her true colors . . . its time for you to send her packing.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by finemocha(f): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2009
davidylan:

You shld be grateful she has shown you her true colors . . . its time for you to send her packing.

BS

the guy should have purchased her a phone instead of being cheap
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TOPE20001(f): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2009
finemocha:

BS

Lolz . . . . .i am kinda inbtn with this topic
The girl prolly accepted the phone cuz she needed it n plus the bf cudnt afford to buy her one.
i think the main issue here is if the girl is cheating on her bf with phone dude undecided
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 16, 2009
finemocha:

BS

What if he genuinely didnt have enough money to get her the phone she specifically wanted? Its disheartening to read some girls talk like this. No man wants to deny his girl anything but there are times when we just cant afford it. We're not made of money you know.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lolz . . . . .i am kinda inbtn with this topic
The girl prolly accepted the phone cuz she needed it n plus the bf cudnt afford to buy her one.
i think the main issue here is if the girl is cheating on her bf with phone dude undecided

I'm sorry but i think the main issue here is the girl blatantly disrespected her bf. What next? She'll collect money for food from someone else if the guy is cash-strapped? what happened to patience?
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 16, 2009
What's in a phone? Did she beg the dude for the phone?
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TOPE20001(f): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2009
davidylan:

I'm sorry but i think the main issue here is the girl blatantly disrespected her bf. What next? She'll collect money for food from someone else if the guy is cash-strapped? what happened to patience?

david we r in the 21th century ya know? patience?? that word doesnt exist anymore esp in nigeria sorry to say lipsrsealed
it seems girls of nowadays dnt like waiting oo, go to nigeria. girl is their 20s r riding big cars, living in VGC n u think other girls want to wait? i doubt it o undecided

1 Like

Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

david we r in the 21th century ya know? patience?? that word doesnt exist anymore esp in nigeria sorry to say lipsrsealed
it seems girls of nowadays dnt like waiting oo, go to nigeria. girl is their 20s r riding big cars, living in VGC n u think other girls want to wait? i doubt it o undecided

Well its good to know there are still principled women out there . . . i particularly cant stand women like the OPs gf.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TOPE20001(f): 12:47am On Sep 16, 2009
davidylan:

Well its good to know there are still principled women out there . . . i particularly cant stand women like the OPs gf.

The percentage of women like that is very very LOW. hold on to one if u've got one dear cool
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

The percentage of women like that is very very LOW. hold on to one if u've got one dear cool

i know . . . if i go reach heaven to find one, i go find am.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2009
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by edoini: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2009
Dont smell the cake that you will not have.A guy does not just buy things for a lady without expecting anything in return,he will carefully plan how he will be able to catch the lady.it might not be immediate,but he will definitely collect his hard earned money back in cash or in kind.If the lady truely loves her boyfriend,she should be able to wait for her boyfriend to buy the phone for her,If she doesnt get the phone now,will she die? undecided
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by darqly(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2009
It had better be a NOKIA grin
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by nnemak(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2009
This particular incident had affected and destroyed a lot of relationship epically when GSM phone was newly introduced in 9ja by 2001 shocked shocked shocked shocked.
then u either buy ur gal a phone or risk losing her tongue tongue tongue

I feel for the man and hope he himself has a phone else thinking fit kill am!!!! cool

But in this time when even school children have phones I expect him to at lest provide his GF with a 2nd hand or china phone that is if he has o… cheesy cheesy cheesy

All said and done… If he does not act fast, he either loss his GF undecided undecided or would surely be sharing her with the phone provider embarassed embarassed( cos he now has 24 hr access to her, lol).
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Witi(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2009
Ere ki ni aja un ba ekun se (What kind of play is dog playing with lion) shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TheSeeker(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
bettymafy:

Wat are u guys saying? That she shouldn't have collected the phone?pls stop dat! am sure d girl in questn did nt beg d guy 2buy d phone&there is no conditn attachd 2d guy buyn d phone.since her bf&parents culd nt afford a phone,i dnt c anytin wrong wit her collectng d phone.and d poor bf stil has d guts 2ask her 2return d phone.u no fit buy phone 4ur gf,person buy 4am u dey make noise,u no serious at all.there is a sayin in my place dat 'there is no one dt wil spit out sugar put in his/her mouth'.d questn we all shuld b askn is, did she ask d guy 4d phone?does she intend 2pay d guy bak in kind?am sayin dis cos i've xperienced it.dis particular guy keeps payng my bills even wen i do nt ask him to.and these are bills dt i can afford.funny enuf he's quite aware i've a bf but doesn't mind,i too dnt mind.i dnt hav phobia 4gud tins u knw.
Shut that trap up you lazy a$$ gold digger. Look at this thing. He knows you have a boyfriend and he's paying your bills when you don't ask him to. In what capacity does he pay the bills? As an uncle, cousin, father, or potential boyfriend? You won't mind of course because you're a bloody lazy girl who has no dignity. If you know you can't afford a bill, don't opt for its services. Most Nigeria girls don't want to cut their coat according to their size. . . . you always want items you can't afford; you always want to put other people in financial wreck to satisfy your wants, and when he goes broke you'll be the first to call him lazy. Cheap things! angry
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
Okay so she collected the phone from the other guy . . if the guy dosent like it he should just leave. I'm sure the other guy will like to take his place! cheesy
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Shola2009(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
simply, just let the go her way, then get another girl! and make sure she has a phone grin, before another palava start tongue
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by iice(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
^^LOL
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TheSeeker(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Okay so she collected the phone from the other guy . . if the guy dosent like it he should just leave. I'm sure the other guy will like to take his place! cheesy
Uju, I didn't know you're like this. Have a piece of me. Here
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
TheSeeker:

Uju, I didn't know you're like this. Have a piece of me. Here

ROTFLMAO grin grin

Seriously I have issues with guys who never want to do anything for their GFs. So what if she can afford a phone for herself, does that justify him being stingy. I mean what's in a phone? I dont think she was asking for an I.phone. I'm shure she would have managed a Noke 1320 cheesy

I think the girl did that because she realized the guy was being innecessarily difficult. undecided
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

Seriously I have issues with guys who never want to do anything for their GFs. So what if she can afford a phone for herself, does that justify him being stingy. I mean what's in a phone? I dont think she was asking for an I.phone. I'm shure she would have managed a Noke 1320 cheesy

I think the girl did that because she realized the guy was being innecessarily difficult. undecided
Girl I agree with you. Alot of these guys are stingy nowadays and when you dare to mention anything regarding money, they run to NL to post about how their gfs are golddiggers undecided. Even broke brokes think girls want to golddig them grin incredible grin
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl I agree with you. Alot of these guys are stingy nowadays and when you dare to mention anything regarding money, they run to NL to post about how their gfs are golddiggers undecided. Even broke brokes think girls want to golddig them grin incredible grin

LOL cheesy

Talk about being paranoid!!
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by nnemak(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I choose to disagree with you when u say men have become stingy,
It’s the ladies that have made it that way , by using all method to SAP money from man at the slight opportunity,

That’s why these days men are careful whom they part their HARD earn money to, cool
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2009
bettymafy:

Wat are u guys saying? That she shouldn't have collected the phone?pls stop dat! am sure d girl in questn did nt beg d guy 2buy d phone&there is no conditn attachd 2d guy buyn d phone.since her bf&parents culd nt afford a phone,i dnt c anytin wrong wit her collectng d phone.and d poor bf stil has d guts 2ask her 2return d phone.u no fit buy phone 4ur gf,person buy 4am u dey make noise,u no serious at all.there is a sayin in my place dat 'there is no one dt wil spit out sugar put in his/her mouth'.d questn we all shuld b askn is, did she ask d guy 4d phone?does she intend 2pay d guy bak in kind?am sayin dis cos i've xperienced it.dis particular guy keeps payng my bills even wen i do nt ask him to.and these are bills dt i can afford.funny enuf he's quite aware i've a bf but doesn't mind,i too dnt mind.i dnt hav phobia 4gud tins u knw.

who wrote this? What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) / If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels / If Your Responsible Girlfriend Has A Tongue Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.