Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,163 members, 7,922,892 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:30 PM

If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl (7091 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TheSeeker(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

Seriously I have issues with guys who never want to do anything for their GFs. So what if she can afford a phone for herself, does that justify him being stingy. I mean what's in a phone? I dont think she was asking for an I.phone. I'm shure she would have managed a Noke 1320 cheesy

I think the girl did that because she realized the guy was being innecessarily difficult. undecided

If she can afford phone for herself, yes, he has no right to be stingy; if he's got no right to be stingy, that doesn't justify her to ask him for a phone, does it? By the way, being stingy is a matter of choice.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2009
If she can afford phone for herself, yes, he has no right to be stingy; if he's got no right to be stingy, that doesn't justify her to ask him for a phone, does it? By the way, being stingy is a matter of choice.

So is accepting gift from someone else!!

You cant just ratinalize that. If she needs a fone and dosent have the money to get it, and asks her BF and he refuses to give her cos he wants to be stingy, I wont blame her for collecting from someone else!! Even if she has the money and dosent want to use it, I dont think it's expecting too much to ask a guy to buy you a phone!! undecided
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
who wrote this? What a shame.

Why? People dont buy gifts with no strings attached for people? undecided
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by tkb417(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
whos the perso buying the fone?
a scoper? then ill collect the fone and give her mine if the new fone is better than mine
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by iice(f): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

whos the perso buying the fone?
a scoper? then ill collect the fone and give her mine if the new fone is better than mine

Correct cheesy
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by tkb417(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
iice:

Correct cheesy
are u sure u'll like it if i took ur new fone from you and gave u my old one cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by iice(f): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

are u sure u'll like it if i took your new fone from you and gave u my old one cheesy

I repeat my first post. . .what's in a phone? grin
I've given out my phone couple of times. . .wetin kwonsain me lol
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by tkb417(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
iice:

I repeat my first post. . .what's in a phone? grin
I've given out my phone couple of times. . .wetin kwonsain me lol

oh ok
what if its not a fone
a car? ill probably still take it and sell it grin
20% goes to you whil i chop the rest

. . . .will u still be cool with it?
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2009
I think the golddigging word should be retired and buried in 09. Everybody and anybody wants to claim that they have been golddigged grin
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by iice(f): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

oh ok
what if its not a fone
a car? ill probably still take it and sell it grin
20% goes to you whil i chop the rest

.   .   .   .will u still be cool with it?

Make it 40% (i have obligations) and we have a deal grin
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by tkb417(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
iice:

Make it 40% (i have obligations) and we have a deal grin
na wa o
what do i call it? loyalty to the dude shey?

cool stuff
even if you ask for 60%, ill still be willing to give. . .

case closed smiley
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by finemocha(f): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2009
@daviddylan

if ur broke u are broke, lets not confuse the situation here. if u dotn have money then dont date a certain kinda girl. date one that is very comfortable with not using self phones or better yet starving herself to death. that way u never have to worry about her getting money from someone else.

@the seeker

clearly u are a broke ass slowpoke, hence u wouldnt vehemently spit out such crap from ur shit hole u call a mouth. if u cant maintain a girl dont have a girlfriend. just sleep with prostitutes and call it a day. finish. that way u will be cutting ur coat according to ur size, because that is all u can afford
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by AndreUweh(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
@Poster
Destroy the phone and send the pieces to the guy. Go with some of your pals at the uni/poly if you have some and warn him of the consequencies. Do not go with any harmful objects unless that continues.
It is nice to protect what belongs to you from intruders.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by nex(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2009
I'll take the guy's own personal phone and smash it on the ground.

It's an insult. There was a case where a male friend gave my sister a car when she and her husband did not have one. Nothing has complicated her marriage more.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by AndreUweh(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2009
nex:

I'll take the guy's own personal phone and smash it on the ground.

It's an insult. There was a case where a male friend gave my sister a car when she and her husband did not have one. Nothing has complicated her marriage more.
Well said my brother, though shall not trespass.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by otokx(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2009
Your talking about phone; i have seen a fiancee that accepted "panties" from a guy not her fiance and did not see anything wrong in it. She claimed the guy never saw the goods that she only told him of her size.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by sexybabes(f): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ive bn laughin my lungs out readin these replies.

Wht happened 2 buyn urself a fone wn in need of 1? Personally i wudnt wnt any guy wuz nt my broda or my dad buyn me a fone evn if its my bf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Lose My Wife / Sex Wit Condoms Or Without Condoms Which Is More Enjoyable / Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.