Stats: 3,181,799 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

Pls Seriously Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Seriously Need Your Advice (780 Views)

A Girl Cries Out: I Seriously Need A Husband. Somebody Help!!! / I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) / I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please (2) (3) (4)

Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by prodekul(f): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
I have a friend who is married but our friendship is not for sex.what's ur opinion
Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
it depends on the years you pple have stayed
if it's jos a year my sister forget.. una never go far..tins fit shele
Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by vizkiz: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't see anything wrong being friends with a married man. Or you having some shady thoughts already Uh? undecided

Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by Daniel2289(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
For u to cum out here nd post dis, I guess something is goin on. U have to b careful with d way u communicate n go out with him, coz he is now a married Man. What God has joined together, let NO MAN put asunder. Says by God. Be careful frnd.
Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by jamalnation(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2016

Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
I smell rat cool OP, u shud know there's several seats ...
Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by AngelAhnie(f): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Why did you create this thread, if you guys are just friends. It seems you are having feelings for the man, judging by this topic. undecided
Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
prodekul:
I have a friend who is married but our friendship is not for sex.what's
ur opinion
Like what and what activities do you guys base you friendship on. You need to give us more details.
Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by peachesandroses(f): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well its not really safe my dear,cos u might not have any negative intentions at all,but he may have ulterior motives n if he does then.....complete the story yasef. undecided
Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
@prodekul Keep your interactions STRICTLY formal. I wouldn't advice you to discard him simply because he is married, you could use a friend's help sometimes. Just know what you want for yourself from the relationship.
Remember, one day you would be in his wife's shoes, karma is an unforgiving bitch. Don't ever forget that.

Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by firstking01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
prodekul:
I have a friend who is married but our friendship is not for sex.what's
ur opinion
Our opinion is you already fantazised, strategised and conclude in your heart on how hot the bleeping's gonna be....you just came here to seek unnecessary approval of which you will never adhere to...we know the intend thought of your heart.

Re: Pls Seriously Need Your Advice by prodekul(f): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
thanks for ur advice.infant he later introduced me to his family,wife and kids.
he is a friend from another tribe,though we rarely see cos of distance.

Ladies, Don't Be Deceived! If He Does These 5 Things / We Have More Wifey Materials Than Husband Materials... / When She Can't Wait