Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,910 members, 7,922,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pls Don't Raise Any Dust On Our Case, I'm Cool With Wura: Regina Chukwu To Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls Don't Raise Any Dust On Our Case, I'm Cool With Wura: Regina Chukwu To Fan (1001 Views)

Regina Chukwu Stuns In Lovely Dress (Photo) / Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) / Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Don't Raise Any Dust On Our Case, I'm Cool With Wura: Regina Chukwu To Fan by deymoh(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Igbo-born Yoruba movie Actress, Regina Chukwu strictly warns a lady who misunderstood her post that she's quarreling with her close friend, Actress Adediwura Gold.

Actress Regina Chukwu who was writing about the movie she's currently partaking in, wrote that:

"When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth #inthelineofduty##filming##thatigbochick"

Not calming down and comprehending what Regina meant, a fan, @bukolaayo4u was too quick to judge that she knows the post is about her friend, Actress Adediwura Gold and that she should try to take it easy with her...

Consequently, see what Regina and Adediwura responded with in the captioned comments below:

Nigerians are just too quick in jumping into conclusion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIIeHg2jnte/
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Pls Don't Raise Any Dust On Our Case, I'm Cool With Wura: Regina Chukwu To Fan by deymoh(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
angry
Re: Pls Don't Raise Any Dust On Our Case, I'm Cool With Wura: Regina Chukwu To Fan by cruzita(f): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
see the way she jumped into conclusion

she wan put sand sand for their friendship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Don't Raise Any Dust On Our Case, I'm Cool With Wura: Regina Chukwu To Fan by sholatem(f): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
@least they both understand each other if not,beefing Don start niyen,with d way d lady jump into conclusion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Raise Any Dust On Our Case, I'm Cool With Wura: Regina Chukwu To Fan by goldbim(f): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin shoki ahh shoki...so many silly fans. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..nice one, Regina!!
Re: Pls Don't Raise Any Dust On Our Case, I'm Cool With Wura: Regina Chukwu To Fan by lordcyl3(m): 12:34am On Jul 22, 2016
crap

(1) (Reply)

. / Argentine Model Divulges:having Sex With Messi Was Like Having It With A Dead Bo / Angela Okorie And Friends Dance And Smokes Hookah In A Nightclub (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.