Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,861 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Motality Death Rate With Men, Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motality Death Rate With Men, Why? (998 Views)

Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo / Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? / Which Is Higher In Nigeria? - Birth Rate Or Death Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motality Death Rate With Men, Why? by kalmebad(f): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2009
Has anyone wondered why Men motality death rate is higher than that of women? (older men) The number of women out numbered that of men and yet,

An uncle of mine is critically ill in the hospital and only God is able to save him as it looks now, then i got thinking, the number of widows among us, in my immediate family and other women i can think of.

Can this be seen as destiny by God or for the reason that they bear more of the family burden. I wish i can find the answer here.
Re: Motality Death Rate With Men, Why? by Sissy3(f): 1:35am On Sep 17, 2009
yes women do live longer than men. in other words, women get sicker but men die quicker
Re: Motality Death Rate With Men, Why? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2009
news to me.

male foetuses are said to be more fragile than female ones however.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Crying! / Religion Isssues: Pls Help / Female Circumcision: Edirin's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.